剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
我没有伤害雷哲
I didn't hurt Reg.
我们为什么要相信你的话?
Well, why should we take your word for it?
你已经向我们撒过一次谎 说孩子是雷哲的
You've already lied about your baby's father.
是的
Yes.
雷哲·福斯特不可能有孩子
Reg Foster couldn't have children.
默里·布彻才是你孩子的父亲 不是吗?
Murray Butcher is the father of your baby, isn't he?
你将诺尔玛看得很重啊
Norma's obviously important to you.
我向你保证会有人好好照顾她
I promise you that she'll be well looked after.
实际上 现在她身边还有个医生呢
In fact, we've even got a doctor with her right now.
那么 你可以帮我个忙
So, you can do me a favour,
告诉我你为什么要卖♥♥掉
tell me why you were trying to sell
福斯特先生被偷的珠宝?
Mr Foster's stolen jewellery.
这是诺尔玛应得的
Norma deserved it.
- 补偿金 - 好吧
- Compensation. - Right.
- 补偿什么? - 忍♥受像他那样的老板
- For what? - Putting up with a boss like that.
他总是缠着她 总是想要得到她
He wouldn't leave her alone, mate. Kept trying it on.
嗯
Hm.
她怎么可能对他有兴趣呢
As if she'd be interested in someone like him.
你想要得到他的钱
You wanted to get your hands on his money.
但这不仅仅是钱的问题 是吗?
It wasn't just money, though, was it?
你想要地位 成为雷哲·福斯特身边的女人
You wanted respect, being on Reg Foster's arm. Goodness me.
这能让你跃上枝头 变成凤♥凰♥
That would have given you the status you've longed for.
那个婊♥子♥瓦莱丽一直都是对的
That cow Valerie was right all along.
他从来没有认真对待过我
He was never serious about me.
我只是他身边的装饰品
I was just a trinket.
他从不和我分享他的生活
He'd never share his life with me.
怀孕是你最后的手段了 对吗?
The pregnancy was your last-ditch attempt to change that, wasn't it?
和我在一起 他的生活会变得更加美好
I'd have given him the best years of his life.
是的 雷哲的枕头上有她的香水味
Yeah, that's right, that's her perfume on Reg's pillow.
诺尔玛告诉雷哲说孩子是他的
You see, Norma told Reg that your baby was his.
她为什么要那么做?
Why would she do that?
很显然 她想要的你给不起
She wanted more than you could offer, clearly.
但你真的觉得她值得你如此真心相待吗?
But do you really think she's worth your loyalty?
盗窃是她的主意还是你的?
Was the break-in her idea or yours?
你们一起进去的吗?
Did you go in together?
我放风 她上楼
I kept lookout while she went upstairs.
你们今天是打算畏罪潜逃吗?
And you were skipping town today, was that the plan?
她想要我们一起开始新的生活
She wanted us to start a new life, together.
那么说 你不知道她和雷哲的关系了?
So you had no idea about her relationship with Reg?
她说他是个脏老头子 我们还一起嘲笑过他
She called him a dirty old man. We used to laugh about him.
怎么了? 她现在也开始嘲笑我了吗?
What, why? Is she laughing at me too?
- 她真是个硬骨头 - 的确
- She's a piece of work. - Yes.
我们从他们家里取了水样了吗?
Do we have water samples from their houses?
是的 内德正在取布彻家里的水样
Yeah. Ned's collecting one from Butcher's place right now.
很好 她在里面吗?
Good. Is she in there?
诺尔玛, 诺尔玛!
Norma, Norma!
- 干什么呢! - 好了
- Easy! - Alright.
手铐
Cuffs.
你还好吗?
You alright?
还好
Yeah.
要是我们发现匹配的水样了 我会及时通知你
If we find a match with the water, I'll let you know.
还有 如果你要连夜拘留诺尔玛的话
Also, if you're holding Norma overnight,
让她过得舒服点 行吗?
let's at least make her comfortable, eh?
- 下午好 - 啊 安德森女士
- Good afternoon. - Ah, Miss Anderson.
照片
Photographs.
很好 让我们来看看
Wonderful. Let's have a look, eh?
你真是有一双慧眼
You certainly have quite the eye.
你们能给我点消息了么?
So can I have a statement?
我调查了一下你 安德森女士
I've been doing some research on you, Miss Anderson.
我很欣赏你的占星术
I really do enjoy your horoscopes.
为什么避不回答 警司?
Why so evasive, Superintendent?
我知道你是马修·罗森的侄子
Well, you may be Matthew Lawson's niece,
但你也只是一个初级记者
but you're still a very junior reporter.
你为什么对这件案子这么感兴趣?
Why are you so interested in this case?
你在暗示什么?
What are you implying?
没什么 我只是好奇而已
Nothing. I'm just curious.
我只是想搞个头条 证明我的价值
It might turn some heads at the paper, help me prove myself.
那我给你一则消息 独家的
I'll give you a statement, exclusively.
- 真的? - 是的
- Really? - Yes.
在结案之后 结案之前无可奉告
Once the case is closed, not before.
谢谢你提供的这些
And thank you for these.
这是最后一瓶了吗?
Now, this was the last one?
来自温都里湖的
From Lake Wendouree.
你真的确定它们都不匹配?
And you're quite sure none of them are a match?
不相信你自己去看啊! 我都检查两次了
See for yourself! I've checked them twice.
怎么了?
Yes?
- 布莱克医生? - 内德 进来
- Dr Blake? - Ned. Come in.
这是默里·布彻家里的水样
This is from Murray Butcher's place.
啊 谢谢
Ah, thank you.
这是我们拘留的嫌犯家里的水样
Now, this is from the house of a suspect we currently have in custody.
让我们祈祷这次能成功吧
Let's keep our bloody fingers crossed, shall we?
谢谢你 爱丽丝
Thank you, Alice.
来点运气...
Now, with a bit of luck...
不 它们不匹配
No. They're not a match.
- 卢西恩? - 嗯?
- Lucien? - Mm?
- 我的订婚戒指... - 怎么了?
- My engagement ring... - What about it?
我整理我的首饰盒时 发现它不见了
Well, I was clearing out my jewellery box, and it's vanished.
噢 那枚老戒指
Oh, the old one.
这是我唯一的一枚 现在它不见了
I've only got one, and I can't find it.
它自然会出现的
I'm sure it'll turn up.
噢 你可真是帮了大忙了
Oh. That's a lot of help.
那现在他们的公园开♥发♥计划会怎么样?
Oh. What's going to happen to their park development now?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
简 看这些照片
Jean, these photographs,
你注意到任何不同寻常的东西了吗?
do you notice anything unusual?
没有 你呢?
No. Do you?
有些事情不对劲 但我还没想清楚是什么
Yes, something. I just can't quite put my finger on it.
那个公园没能建成的话真是太可惜了
Be a shame if the park falls through.
雷哲这次真的是做了一件有价值的事
Sounded like Reg was doing something really worthwhile.
那个公园...
The park...
周末能有点新事情做还是很不错的
Be nice to have something new to do on the weekends.
简 这张照片 这张
Jean, this photo here... Yes, this one.
这条小溪
Now, this creek, this little stream,
是早就存在的吗?
does it already exist?
不 不是这上面画的这样
No, not the way they show it here. Oh.
但是场地后面有一条小溪 对吧?
Well, there was a stream at the back of the plot. Yes?
我小时候还在那边捡过草莓呢
I used to pick blackberries there when I was a girl.
也许他们想要重新改造这条小溪
Well, maybe they're planning on redirecting it.
你真是我的宝贝
You are a gem.
噢 玛蒂! 我不知道你在这儿
Oh, Mattie! I didn't see you there.
卢西恩我有件事要告诉你...
Lucien, I needed to talk to you about...
很抱歉 我现在有急事要做
I am so sorry. I'm right in the middle of something.
好吧
Of course.
怎么这么迟才来?
What kept you?
我查看了地形测量图 你呢?
I checked the ordnance survey map. What about you?
我和简聊了会天
I spoke to Jean.
那么 是你来还是我来?
So, will you do the honours or shall I?
有什么发现?
So, what's that thing telling us?
这个...
Well, this...
你自己看看
Here, have a look.
这个玻片是我们从小溪里取来的水样
This slide is the water sample we just took from the stream.
- 嗯 - 请耐心等我一下
- Right. - Now, bear with me one second.
这个装片是雷哲肺内的水样 你看看
This one is the water we found in Reg's lungs. Have a look at that.
在我眼里它们一个样
Well, they look the same to me.
正是如此
Exactly.
雷哲·福斯特是在那条小溪淹死的
Reg Foster was drowned in that stream.
那里是议会区
Which was Council land.
你有动机 你威胁过受害者
You had motive, you threatened the victim,
并且你还在议会区 也就是谋杀地点工作
plus you have a professional connection to the murder site.
莱昂内尔 看着我
Lionel, look at me.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表