剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
但希望你能查一下尼尔·卡比昨晚的行动
but you might want to check out Neil Kirby's movements last night.
就是"红手"旅馆的老板
The publican at the Red Hand.
- 尼尔·卡比 - 是NK
- Neil Kirby. - NK.
罗德和尼尔在RSL外面打过一架
Rod had a bit of a blue with Neil a while back outside the RSL.
一些士兵把他们劝开的
Some army bloke had to break it up.
但尼尔不想那样算了 他说他会找罗德算账的
Neil wouldn't let it go, said he'd get Rod back.
我也不知道 也许他是认真的
I don't know. Maybe he meant it.
我发现他一直在坑我
Found out he'd been ripping me off.
所以你们在RSL打了一架?
Is that what your fight was about at the RSL?
你最后一次见罗德是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw Rod?
大概昨天下午三点 他来喝酒
Yesterday, about three. He came in for a drink.
你们吵了起来?
I thought you'd had a falling out?
- 他想来和解 - 我明白了
- He wanted to smooth things over. - I see.
昨天晚上九点
And where were you last night
到十点你在哪儿?
between the hours of nine and ten o'clock?
我在这儿打扫卫生 怎么了?
I was here, cleaning up. Why?
有人为你作证吗?
Can anyone vouch for that?
没有 我一个人在这儿
No. I was here alone.
我很抱歉罗德跳楼自杀了
Look, I'm sorry that Rod jumped,
但这和我没有任何关系
but it had nothing to do with me.
他不是跳下去的 是被推下去的
He didn't jump. He was pushed.
你欠罗德两百英镑
You owed Rod £200.
你怎么没告诉我们这事?
You didn't think to mention that?
事情不是你所想的 我可以证明给你看
It's not what you think. I can prove it.
如果你能让我去楼上拿我的账本
If you just let me go upstairs and get my books.
查理 我得去趟医院
Charlie, I might head to the hospital.
对在罗德车里找到的物品做些测验
Start running tests on those items we found in Rod's van.
好的 医生 我能搞定这边的事
Sure thing, Doc. I can handle this.
好搭档
Mm. Good man.
这和我们在受害人手上和指甲里找到的
It could be the same residue we found on the victim's hands
残留物可能是一样的
and under his nails,
但还要等到测试结果出来 我才能确定
but I won't know for sure until I get the test results back.
对
Quite.
爱丽丝 我在他外套口袋里找到的这些碎末
Alice, what do you make of these fragments
你觉得是什么东西?
I found in his coat pockets?
嗯 这不是骨头
Hmm. It's not bone.
尽管质地相似
Similar texture, though.
也许是瓷杯的碎渣?
Maybe from a china cup?
有可能
Well, maybe.
看这 呃... 翻领这儿
And look, here on the, um... on the lapel.
有什么东西在这儿别过
Now, something was pinned there at some point,
可能是徽章或奖章之类的
a badge or a medal or something.
你觉得这些东西可能和
You think all of this might have something to do with
特鲁利先生为何被杀有关吗?
why Mr Drury was murdered?
现在我唯一能确定的就是 他有一个秘密
Right now the only thing I am certain of is that he had a secret.
等等 你带着那个东西去哪儿?
Wait! Where are you taking that?
嗯 我想自己再做几项测试
Um, a few more tests I want to run myself.
什么测试 你不能在这儿做吗?
What, and you can't do them here?
最好不要
Best not.
卡比先生 去哪儿?
Heading off, Mr Kirby?
我得去送货
I've got deliveries to make.
我可没有时间整天陪着你们这些人
I can't spend all day standing around talking to you lot.
下车 别动!
Out of the car. Don't!
我们从那两百英镑开始说起
Let's start with that £200.
罗德死了 你现在肯定轻松不少
Must be a weight off your shoulders now Rod's dead.
卡比先生 事情到底是怎么样的?
What was it really, Mr Kirby?
罗德借给你钱 之后以此要挟你
Rod lend you the money, then held it over you,
所以你在RSL外面打了他
so you attack him outside the RSL.
我说的对吗? 也许...
Sound right? Or maybe...
也许你俩不是因为钱
Maybe it wasn't about the money.
也许是因为罗德发现了你的秘密
Maybe it was about Rod revealing your secret.
我在这个镇上没有任何秘密
I don't have any bloody secrets. Not in this town.
人们都知道我在离婚中失去了一半财产
Everyone knows I lost half of everything in the divorce.
噢 肯定对你打击挺大的吧
Oh. Must have stung.
是啊 罗德帮我脱离了困境
Yes. Rod bailed me out.
然后他背着我去了RSL
And then he goes to the RSL behind my back,
不让我给他们提供酒 除非我还他钱
cuts me off supplying them their booze until I paid him back.
他给我一甜枣 再给我一棒槌
Doing all this for me, making himself out to be
就为了显示他多有能耐
some sort of big man, while he's ripping me off.
所以 他就该死?
So, he deserved to die?
这就是你把他引到塔顶的时候
Is that what you told yourself
心里所想的吗?
when you lured him up to that tower?
顺便说一下 你的衣领沾上了鞋油 卡比先生
By the way, you've got some boot polish on your collar, Mr Kirby.
在酒吧的时候我就发现了
I noticed it at the pub.
你一直用鞋油抹头发 对吗?
Been using it in your hair, have you?
我们在罗德的指甲里发现了一些黑色的物质
You know, we found a black substance under Rod's fingernails?
他在围栏外快掉下去的时候
Did he grab at your hair
拽住了你的头发吗?
while he was trying to save himself up on that ledge?
还有一点 你自从离婚后
According to this, since the divorce,
一直住在酒馆楼上的房♥间
you've been staying at the pub in the room upstairs.
从那到消防站只有一条街的距离 对吗?
Well, that's one street away from the fire station, isn't it?
给他录指纹 把他关到楼下的拘押室
Get his prints. Take him downstairs to the lockup.
- 我向老大汇报下他的口供 - 好的
- I'll let the boss know what he has to say. - OK.
所以 本来由尼尔·卡比向酒吧供酒的合同
So, Neil Kirby's contracts to supply alcohol to the club
现在却换成了罗德·特鲁利的名字?
are now in Rod Drury's name?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
两个月前 就合同
It was signed over to him
和一些特殊条款已和他谈妥签约
two months ago with some special conditions.
好的 我能看下那份合同吗?
Right. And do you mind if I see those contracts?
我估计得费时找一会儿 先生
Might take me a while to find them, sir.
我能等
I can wait.
哦 还有一件事...
Oh, just another thing...
据说几个月前有俩男的
apparently there was a fight here
在这打了一架
between the two men a few months back.
是因为这份合同吗?
Was that over the contract?
我不清楚 先生
I'm not sure, sir.
我听说你们这的人把他俩劝开了
I understand one of your members broke up that fight.
他现在在这吗 还是...?
Is he here now, or...?
卡莱尔先生
Mr Carlyle.
奥尔德顿少校
Major Alderton.
你是来这喝酒呢 弗兰克
Well, are you here for a drink, Frank,
或是需要点买♥♥马的建议呢?
or would you like a tip on the horses?
谢谢 不是
Thank you, no.
我是来调查罗德·特鲁利的谋杀案的
I'm looking into the murder of Rod Drury.
我认识他吗?
Should I know him?
事实上 你阻止了他和尼尔·卡比的斗殴
Well, apparently, you broke up a fight between he and Neil Kirby
- 就在几个月前 - 我认识卡比
- a few months back. - Kirby I do know.
他和我一起服役的 不是吗 中士?
He served with me, didn't he, Sergeant?
是的 脾气很大 但是个好士兵
Yes. Terrible temper, but a good soldier.
他倒是把别人打的挺惨
He gave the other bloke quite a hiding
但他们最后握手言和了
then they shook hands at the end.
他们握手言和了吗?
Oh, they shook hands?
就是一帮家伙发泄一下情绪 先生
just a couple of blokes letting off some steam, sir,
没有其他了
nothing more.
这是你要的合同 先生 还有特殊条款
Here's your contract, sir. And those special conditions.
谢谢 少校 中士
Well, thank you, Major. Sergeant.
总警司
Chief Superintendent.
卢西恩 你在搞什么鬼?!
Lucien, what on earth are you doing?!
到处都是樟脑丸的味 赛斯来找你了
It smells like moth balls in here. Cec is here to see you.
- 我沏好茶了 - 茶
- I've made some tea. - Tea.
非常好 谢谢你 简
Lovely, thank you, Jean.
卢西恩... 赛斯夜不能寐
Lucien... Cec hasn't been able to sleep.
我希望你能开些药给我 先生
I was hoping you could give me something to help, sir,
如果不麻烦的话
if it's not too much trouble.
没问题
Of course.
没问题 我给你开个药方
Of course, I'll write a prescription up for you.
现在 赛斯 原谅我...
Now, Cec, forgive me...
...我必须要问...
...I do need to ask...
谢谢你 简
Thank you, Jean.
昨晚 罗德在为殖民者俱乐部送货 是吗?
Last night, Rod was at the Colonists', making a delivery, yes?
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表