剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
是的
Yes.
帕特里克 如果他做了什么错事
Patrick, if he's done something wrong,
我... 我没有办法保护他
I... I can't protect him.
我知道
I know.
我也没办法保护他了
I can't protect him anymore either.
谢谢你请我喝酒 卢西恩
Thanks for the drink, Lucien.
特里·雷诺兹被杀的时间段你没有不在场证明
Look, you have no alibi at the time of Terry Reynolds' murder
而你曾威胁过要伤害他!
and we know you'd spoken seriously about harming the man!
- 我说错了吗? - 你就是个蠢货
- Am I wrong? - You're a fool.
我说错了吗?
Am I wrong?
你简直愚不可及 蠢死了
You're thicker than two planks, is what you are!
哈维 别这样 先冷静下来
Harvey, please. Please try to remain calm.
我... 我知道这很困难
I... I know this is difficult.
总警司 我们能
Chief Superintendent, do you think
先解开他的手铐吗?
we're able to remove the handcuffs?
以示诚意?
As a sign of good faith?
这样就好多了
There we are.
哈维 如果你没有杀特里·雷诺兹
Now, Harvey, if you didn't kill Terry Reynolds,
你能想到还有什么人会想去杀他吗?
can you think of anyone else who may have wanted to?
谁都想杀他
Take your pick.
在调查这个案件的时候 我看了一些你的文章
You know, in looking into this case, I read some of your writing.
很显然 我已故的父亲很喜欢你的文章
Apparently my dear late father very much enjoyed your work,
你的热情 多年的来的奉献 还有你的措辞
your passion, years of dedication, your... your turn of phrase.
有一篇写得特别好
There was one in particular.
对了
Ah, yes.
'不管野蛮的本地赛马比赛有多没氛围...
'What the especially brutal local derby lacked in ambience...
...都比在急救车上坐着要好'
...it more than made up for in ambulance.'
是的 是我写的
Yeah, well, what of it?
哈维 我觉得你对自己事业的
You see, Harvey, I think it's that pride,
那份骄傲和热爱
that love for what you do...
那才是特里·雷诺兹和爱德华 泰勒曼
...that's what Terry Reynolds and Edward Tyneman
从你身上夺走的 不是吗?
took from you, isn't it?
他们嘲笑我
They laughed at me.
觉得把我降职到那里去工作很有趣
Thought it was funny, sending me down there.
他们想要击垮我 让我退休
They tried to break me, get me to retire.
但你还没有六十五岁 对吗?
But you're not 65 yet, are you?
他们说这都一样
They said it made no difference
反正我也做不来那些体力活
that'd I'd be physically unfit to work the press.
帕特里克那该死的儿子
Patrick's bloody son.
还以为我们是好同事
I thought he was a mate.
但帕特里克已经不管报社了
Yes, but Patrick's been cut off from the newspaper.
这次 他是真帮不了你
He couldn't help you, not this time.
他儿子说如果... 如果我反抗
His boy said if... if I fought it,
他的律师会给我点颜色瞧瞧
his lawyer would leave me without a leg to stand on.
- 这让你很生气 - 这当然会让我很生气
- And that made you angry. - Of course it made me bloody angry!
你开始由于年纪大而不能踢球
Starts out you're... you're too old for footy,
也不能打拳击
too old for boxing.
也跟不上孙辈的步伐了
You can't keep up with the grandkids anymore.
这很正常 这是自然规律
Ah, it happens. Nothing you can do about it.
但他们竟然说我年纪太大不能写作
But for them to try to tell me I was too old to write,
甚至想要从我这里夺走它
to even try to take that from me...
没有人可以把我当成一个衰弱的老蠢货!
No-one treats me like a doddering old fool!
我不想有任何人嘲笑我
I don't want to have anyone laugh at me either,
现在不行 以后也不行
not now, not ever.
总警司 我们把速记翻译出来了
Boss? We've finished with the shorthand.
有些东西你需要看一下
There's something you should see.
怎么了?
Well?
弗兰克 请别认为我是不愿意当你的球童
Now, Frank, please don't think I'm not enjoying being your personal caddy,
但我们又回到犯罪现场干什么呢?
but what are we doing back at the crime scene?
那个速记写道理查森可能
The shorthand indicated that Richardson may have been
挪用了高尔夫球俱乐部的资金
guilty of misappropriating funds from the golf club.
你觉得他也被雷诺兹控制住了?
You think Reynolds had him under the thumb too?
你没事吧?
You all right?
没事 谢谢
Thank you.
弗兰克 你发现雷诺兹的时候
Frank, when you found Reynolds,
他大概就在你现在站的位置
he was roughly where you're standing now,
面朝上平躺 对吗?
lying face-up, correct?
是的 没错
Yes. That's right.
那么 如果他是从这里掉下去的
Well, if he fell in from up here,
我非常肯定就是从这里
and I'm sure he did,
那为什么这里没有
why were there no marks in the sand
他摔下去的痕迹呢?
showing where he tumbled down?
弗雷迪·威尔逊说他把地上耙平了
Well, Freddie Wilson said he raked.
是的 在他偷了雷诺兹的钱包之后
Yes, around the body, after he
把尸体周围沙耙平了
stole Mr. Reynolds' wallet,
但当时肯定时间紧迫
but time would've been of the essence.
他可能把尸体周围他的脚印耙平
I think he would've raked his footprints to and from the body
但不可能耙了整个沙坑吧
but not the whole bunker, surely.
这不关你的事 我会因此进监狱的
It's none of your bloody business! I'll go to prison for this!
- 你到底在干什么? - 没必要这样做
- What the hell are you doing? - Hey, there's no need for that!
你要跟我走一趟
You're coming with me.
不要担心 爸爸
Don't worry, Dad.
我会跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
不 你别去 亚历克斯
No, you're not, Alec.
作为法律顾问 我有权陪他一起去
As legal counsel, I have the right to accompany him.
好吧 随你便
Fine. Suit yourself.
现在 克莱 你很明显喝醉了
Now, Clay, you've obviously been drinking so we can delay this
要不等你清醒点我们再问
till we're both satisfied that you're sober.
不 不用 快点搞完吧
No. No, get it over with.
你应该知道快报
Now, you're aware that The
正准备写关于你的事吧
Courier was putting together a story on you?
哼 那个混♥蛋♥雷诺兹
Phff! Bastard Reynolds.
不过也不是第一次了
Not a first, though.
哈维·特雷洛尔对一切都心知肚明
Harvey Treloar found out about everything that was going on
但他并不打算公开
but he wasn't about to publish anything.
是的 他不会对朋友做那种事的
No. You see, he wouldn't do that to a mate.
但是特里·雷诺兹就不一样了
Terry Reynolds, on the other hand,
他知道俱乐部内部出了些争执
well, he knew the club was in a bit of strife
而这都是因为你
and he knew you were responsible.
你不用回答的 爸 这不是一个问题
You don't have to answer that, Dad. It wasn't a question.
- 我们丢了些钱 - 你擅自挪用公♥款♥
- We lost some money. - You were embezzling funds.
总警司 除非你有证据
Unless you have proof of that, Superintendent,
否则不要信口胡诌
that's speculative nonsense.
我没挪用一分钱
I didn't embezzle a penny.
我只是... 用俱乐部的钱
I just... made some bad decisions
做了一些失败的投资
with the... the club's money.
而特里知道 巴拉瑞特公开赛即将开始
And Terry knew, with the Ballarat Open only days away,
要是俱乐部成员知道了...
well, if the club members found out...
这真是太荒谬了! 警司 我建议我们推迟...
This is absurd! Superintendent, I suggest we postpone...
你就不能给我闭嘴! 我的事我自己处理!
Will you shut your mouth for once? Let me handle this!
你再扰乱审问 我下一个就审你
You keep interrupting and I'll be interviewing you next.
坐下
Sit down.
谢谢你
Thank you.
尸检报告表明雷诺兹死时
The autopsy report shows a small amount of alcohol
体内有少量酒精残余
in Reynolds' system when he died.
所以他打完后 你们俩喝了一杯 对吧?
So you two have a beer at the clubhouse after his round, yes?
是的
Yes.
你们在吧台吵了起来 不久之后 他就死了
You argued at the bar. Soon after, he was found dead.
我猜你应该是用酒瓶底或什么砸死了他
Bottle to the temple is my guess, or something similar.
警司 拜托...
Superintendent, please...
孩子 你父亲清醒时是个好人
Son, your father is a helluva nice bloke when he's sober
但喝醉时就想找人打架
but forever looking for a fight when he's not.
你是雷诺兹生前最后一个见到的人
You were the last person to see Reynolds alive
并且没有一个人能证明
and no-one, no-one can corroborate your story
在他死亡的时间段 你在练习球道上!
of being on the practice fairway at the time of death!
是的 是这样
No. No, that's right.
你在这儿 你不开灯坐在这里干啥?
Oh, there you are. What are you doing, sitting in the dark?
噢 是吗?
Oh. Was I?
你知道吗 如果真有人想要那人死的话
You know, if someone really wanted that man dead,
选高尔夫球道这个公共场所下手
then doing the deed on a public golf course
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表