剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
伊丽莎白 快点啊
Elizabeth, come on.
别忘了带午饭
Oh, don't forget your lunch.
祝你好运 亲我一下
Oh, good luck. Here. Give me a kiss.
再见 妈妈!
Bye, Mum!
妈!
Mummy!
妈?
Mummy?
所以 你在厨房♥看见了伊丽莎白?
So, you found Elizabeth in the kitchen?
是 是 是的 我吓坏了!
Ah, yes. Yes, I did. I was terrified!
没想到这种事竟然发生在我邻居身上
To think that this could happen in my neighbourhood!
吉尔默夫人 你是告诉我...
Right. Mrs Gilmore, you were telling me...
我当时在后院然后...
I was in my backyard and...
吉尔默夫人
Mrs Gilmore,
你在跟我说伊丽莎白的妈妈 她叫...
You were telling me about Elizabeth's mother, Mrs...
茱蒂丝 夫姓查普曼
Oh. Judith. Yes, Mrs Chapman.
她丈夫是劳瑞·查普曼
Her husband's Laurie Chapman.
这个时候他应该在工作
I presume he's at work, at the moment,
尽管他并不需要再工作了
although he hardly needs to work anymore.
劳瑞·查普曼? 就是那位赢得了...
Laurie Chapman who won the...?
稍等片刻
Excuse me for a minute.
这里是查普曼家 我是戴维斯警官
Chapman house. Sergeant Davis.
想让她活命就仔细听
Listen up if you want to see her alive.
- 你是谁? - 我说了让你听着
- Who is this? - I said listen.
茱蒂丝被绑♥架♥了
Judith's been kidnapped.
给我五万英镑不然她会被分尸
She's gonna be chopped up unless I get 50,000 quid.
查普曼夫人还好么? 我需要...
Is Mrs Chapman alright? I need...
闭嘴!
Shut up!
我会在三点打电♥话♥说明要求
I'll call at three o'clock with instructions.
请别挂断! 三点是么?
Hold on, please! Three o'clock?
喂?
Hello?
花很漂亮 简
It's beautiful, Jean.
- 只是好奇... - 嗯?
- Just wondering, though... - Mmm?
这里的小家伙
This little chap here,
你觉得它还需要再移盆吗
Do you think he needs repotting?
嗯... 你越来越精通园艺了
Hmm... You're getting quite good at this.
好吧 我可是向最懂行的人学的
Well, I've learnt from the best.
是么?
Is that right?
是的
Yes.
这盆花叫什么?
And the name of this one is...?
好吧 当然 可能是叫...
Well, of course, yes, that would be the, um...
好吧 这是
well, that's your
典型的 花♥园♥品种
typical, garden variety,
有天鹅绒般光滑的花瓣的 带斑点的
velvety-petalled, spotted...
绣球花属的...
...hydrangea thing.
果然只有医学才是你的菜
I think you should stick to medicine.
可能是吧
Maybe I should.
我去接电♥话♥
I'll get that.
不不不 你已经很忙了 我...
No, no, no. You've got your hands full. I'll, um...
布莱克!
Blake!
茱蒂丝·查普曼 劳瑞·查普曼的妻子
Judith Chapman, wife of Laurie Chapman.
劳瑞·查普曼 中彩票的那个?
THE Laurie Chapman. The lottery winner?
是的
Very same.
我们正在找她的亲人
We're trying to locate the next of kin.
好的
Right.
五万英镑 是... 是一笔巨款
£50,000, that's... that's a lot of money.
嗯 那家伙想要全部的钱
Mmm. And this bloke wants all of it.
我觉得 这些血迹不足以证明她已经死了
Not enough here to suggest she's dead, I would've thought.
是的 没有动脉喷雾模式
No, there's no arterial spray pattern.
更可能是表面伤口
This suggests more of a superficial wound.
但这很奇怪 弗兰克
But this is odd, Frank.
这里的血迹
The blood here,
要不就是完整的一片 要不就是滴落状
it's lying in intact or complete drops.
也就是说 血滴在了刀子上
In other words, the blood has landed on the knife.
你是说刀子先掉到地面然后血才滴落的?
You mean after the knife was already on the floor?
正是 在你检查完指纹后
Exactly, yes. We'll get it Dr Harvey
把刀交给哈维医生
after you've checked for prints.
为了三点的电♥话♥ 一切都就绪了么?
Everything still in place for three o'clock?
是的 警长 我已经跟追踪定位人员联♥系♥好了
Yes, sir. I've spoken to the exchange
绑匪打电♥话♥的时候我会在场
and I'll be there when the kidnapper calls.
不错 做的很好
OK, good. Good work.
伊丽莎白 在厨房♥的时候 你没有
Elizabeth, in the kitchen, you didn't cut yourself
被这些碎盘子划伤 是吗?
on any of those broken plates, did you?
没有 很好
No. That's good.
我想对你说 你非常非常勇敢
I tell you what, you're being very, very brave
并且我能感觉到
and I get the feeling you might
你可能也非常聪明
be very very clever too.
弗兰克 你说呢?
Wouldn't you say, Frank?
我认为她很聪明
Oh, I think she's very clever.
所以我需要你为我们做些事
Yes, so I need you to do something for us.
我需要你想想
I need you to think.
之前有没有不寻常的电♥话♥打来?
Have there been any other unusual telephone calls?
没有吗? 妈妈从来不跟人争吵吗?
No? And Mummy hasn't had any arguments,
也许是在商店或者在你的学校?
perhaps at the shops or... or at your school?
没有 先生
No, sir.
没有
No.
除了在厨房♥
And apart from in the kitchen,
你有没有看到或留意到其他不寻常的事
have you seen or noticed anything unusual,
任何不寻常的事?
anything at all?
吉尔默夫人通常都是在围栏那边冲我喊
Mrs Gilmore usually shouts at me over the fence
但今天她却进屋了
but today she came in.
她说她是来抱怨
She said she was coming to complain
有棍子敲她的围栏
about a stick banging on her fence.
嗯 好吧 我相信你♥爸♥爸
Oh. Well, I'm sure your father
会很快就到的
will be here very very soon.
我只想要妈妈
I just want my mum.
早上好 各位 我是总警司卡莱尔
G'day, fellas. Chief Superintendent Carlyle.
这位是布莱克医生 我们在找劳瑞·查普曼
This is Dr Blake. We're looking for Laurie Chapman.
你们有没有人知道他在哪?
Either of you know where he is?
他不在办公室吗?
He's not in his office?
那就不在了 抱歉
Then, no, sorry.
他今天来上班了吗?
Did he come in today?
他一定是出去了
He must've gone out.
我们会让他给警局打电♥话♥的 快去叫她 兄弟
We'll get him to call the station. Kick her in the guts, mate.
- 当然 - 等等 等等
- Sure. - Hang on, hang on.
我还没问完你俩
I'm not done with you two yet.
劳瑞是个好人 别找他
Laurie's a good bloke. Leave him alone.
对! 回到这里!
Right! Back here!
名字 现在说
Names. Now.
韦斯顿 克里夫·韦斯顿.
Weston. Cliff Weston.
汤姆·欧赖利
Tom O'Reilly.
劳瑞什么时候走的?
What time did Laurie leave?
劳瑞没惹上任何麻烦
Laurie's not in any trouble.
这是紧急家庭事件
This is an urgent family matter.
现在 有没有人跟他很熟?
Now, do either of you know him well?
我跟他一起上学
I went to school with him.
我们都跟他踢过足球
And we all played footy with him
和他一起工作
and we worked with him.
他之前和我们一样是这里的技工
He used to be a mechanic here with us.
好的 你知道他的妻子茱蒂丝吗?
Right. Do you know his wife, Judith?
不知道? 你知道他可能在哪么?
No? Do you have any idea where he might be?
确实有紧急情况
This really is an emergency.
你可以问问本迪戈办公室
You could try the Bendigo office.
也不难 对吧?
Wasn't that hard, now, was it?
在葛瑞姆斯泰德街长大
Grew up on Grimstead Street.
贫民阶层
Wrong side of the tracks.
冠军足球运动员
Champion footy player.
维多利亚澳式足球联盟的一员 因伤退役
Played VFL. Retired due to injury.
膝盖受伤 劳瑞·查普曼是个意志坚定的人
Did his knee. Tough as nails, Laurie Chapman.
很好 有他以前的
Yes, that's great. Have we had
犯罪记录吗?
the pleasure of his company before?
没有 先生 少年时代也没有
No, sir, not even as a kid.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表