剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
He could rub his playing partners up the wrong way,
大部分其他会员
other members mostly.
好吧
Right.
你觉得... 查理 你调查的如何?
And do you think... Ah, Charlie, how did you go?
- 在十八号♥那发现了什么吗? - 没有
- Find anything on the 18th? - Er, no.
只找到一根马基高球棍和一些邓洛浦球棍
Just a MacGregor and a couple of Dunlops...
还有一些丢了的球
some old lost balls.
这些球棍挺不错的嘛 弗雷迪 是你的吗?
Those are some pretty flash clubs, Freddie. They yours?
弗雷迪?
Freddie?
这是谁的球棍?
Whose clubs are those?
弗雷迪 马上停下你手上的事
Freddie, I need you to stop what you're doing now
放下那些球棍
and put the clubs down.
该死! 弗雷迪 站住!
Bloody hell! Freddie, stop!
好了 起来 我们去警局再谈 我们走
Alright. Get up. We'll continue this down at the station. Let's go.
- 你没事吧? 查理 - 没事
- You right, Charlie? - Yep.
谢谢你 你是...
Well, thank you, Mr, er...
理查森 亚历克
Richardson. Alec.
- 当然 - 刚刚发生了什么?
- Oh, yes, of course. - What the bloody hell's going on?
是的 它们是特里的球棍
Yes, they're Terry's clubs.
那些是警方证物
The police need those as evidence,
弗雷迪 你为什么要拿走它们?
Freddie, so why did you take them?
因为是他欠我的 这就是为什么
Because he owed me. That's why.
他没付你钱 是吧?
He didn't pay you, did he?
应该是他从未付过你钱 是吧?
He never paid you. Sound about right?
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
在球场上 我看到了他是怎么对你的 弗雷迪
I saw how he treated you on the course, Freddie.
但光拿走球杆是不够的 对吧 弗雷迪?
But the clubs weren't enough, were they, Freddie?
你还拿走了特里·雷诺兹的钱包
You also took Terry Reynolds' wallet.
他欠了你很多钱
He owed you quite a sum of money
所以你打死了他 然后拿走了他的钱
so you whacked him, took his money after he was dead.
- 不是 不是这样的 - 肯定是这样的
- That's not... That's not true. - Oh, my word, it's true.
你用高尔夫球棍打了他 在清理
You whacked him with a golf club and got caught red-handed
杀人凶器的时候 被抓了个正着!
cleaning the murder weapon!
小伙 看起来对你很不利啊
Son, this does not look good for you.
弗雷迪 你的胳膊
Freddie, your arms...
马上卷起你的袖子 小伙
Roll up your sleeves now, son.
没事 不疼
It's fine. Doesn't hurt.
特里今早把球打进了河里
Terry hit a ball into the drink this morning.
大发雷霆 把他的三号♥木杆扔进了水障碍
Threw a tantrum, chucked his 3 wood in the water hazard
正常情况下... 我们都不靠近那里
and, normally... normally we stay well out of there.
因为有水蛭
Because of the leeches.
但他逼你下水
But he made you go in.
直到他打完球 他才让我去清理伤口
He wouldn't let me see to these until he finished his round.
是的 我在沙坑里找到了他 但他已经死了
Yes, I found him in the bunker but he'd already carked it.
我也无能为力
Nothing I could do.
所以我拿了他的钱包
So I took his wallet and I raked
在我走时 耙平了身后的沙子
the sand out behind me on the way out.
我就做了这些
That is all I done.
除了一堆记分卡 一些备用球座和铅笔
Nothing else in his pockets, just a bunch of scorecards,
他口袋里就没有什么了
some spare tees and pencils.
卢西恩 如果你不介意 去处理下
Lucien, if you wouldn't mind, tending to the
那孩子的胳膊 然后检测一下球棍
boy's arms and then testing those clubs.
- 我要去打个电♥话♥ - 好的
- I've got calls to make. - Right you are.
- 弗兰克... - 我有点忙
- Frank... - I'm a tad busy.
弗雷迪是我们最受欢迎的球童
Freddie's our most popular caddie.
他不会做出这种事
He wouldn't do something like this.
我们得到消息称
We've heard reports suggesting
弗雷迪和雷诺兹先生相处得不好
Freddie and Mr Reynolds hadn't been getting along.
这话就怪了 他一直都
The odd harsh word maybe but he only
指定让弗雷迪当他的球童
ever wanted Freddie to caddy for him
而弗雷迪从没拒绝过
and Freddie never said no.
其他成员呢?
Well, what about other members?
内部矛盾
Well, what happens on the course
只在内部解决
is supposed to stay on the course.
今天早上雷诺兹差点用球击中莱尔·菲利普斯
Reynolds nearly hit Lyall Phillips with a ball this morning
并且他们上周四大吵过一架
and they had a real belter of an argument last Thursday.
我估计他想揍特里一顿
Thought he was gonna knock Terry's block off.
好吧
Right.
克莱 莱尔·菲利普斯
And, Clay, um, Lyall Phillips was
是你四人组的一员么?
the other member of your foursome?
是的
Yes.
上周那事? 没什么大不了的
Last week? That was nothing.
我发现他有几次在球场上
I'd caught Terry using the old leather wedge
使用旧的皮质楔形铁头球棒
out on the course a few times...
用脚使球滚到更好的位置上
moving the ball to a better lie with his foot.
这不是什么大事
It was nothing serious.
这跟我们听到的不一样啊 菲利普斯先生
That's not what we heard, Mr Phillips.
你们到底是来干什么的?
What's this about, anyway?
特里·雷诺兹死了
Terry Reynolds is dead.
今早在高尔夫球场发现的
Found on the golf course this morning
看他的情形 可能是被谋杀的
under what may be suspicious circumstances.
他是... 好吧 这不是什么好事
He's... Well, this isn't gonna sound good, then.
我和雷诺兹曾经打过架
Reynolds and I had been fighting.
他想让我给他
He was suggesting that I gift him a
一大笔钱
fairly substantial sum of money.
为什么要你那么做呢?
And why would you do that, exactly?
否则他就会针对板球俱乐部和我
Otherwise he was gonna write more unfavourable articles
写更加不利的报道
about the cricket club and about me.
针对你?
About you?
他是快报的体育新闻编辑
He's the sports editor of The Courier.
他以前干过这事
And he's done this before.
是的 他曾说我伪造照片
Yeah, he said things like I doctored pictures,
收买♥♥对手比赛放水
paid opponents to throw games.
当然 这全是他胡扯的
All bloody lies, of course.
嘿 靠后点 手肘抬高
Hey, get behind it. Elbow up.
就这些么 菲利普斯先生?
And that's it, Mr Phillips?
这还不够? 你们觉得该如何?
It's not enough? How would you like it?
我是说 在巴拉瑞特在所有人面前
I mean, made to look like a cheat, like a liar
把你捏造成一个骗子 一个撒谎者
in front of everybody in Ballarat.
所以你为了保护自己的名誉 给他钱了
So you paid him to protect your reputation?
是为了保护我的家庭 我的太太和女儿
To protect my family, my wife and my daughter.
这些报道 你跟其他人说过么?
These articles, had you spoken to anyone about them?
是的 我先后跟帕特里克和他儿子说过
Yeah, I spoke to Patrick and then to his son.
好吧
Right.
爱德华说了些什么?
And what did Edward have to say?
我告诉他 快报想报导什么就报导什么
I told him The Courier can write articles about whomever we wish.
毕竟这是我们的工作 对么 亚历克
That is our job, after all. Isn't that right, Alec?
- 你是... - 他是一位老朋友 我的律师
- And you are? - He's an old friend and my lawyer.
我觉得这里应该用得上他
Thought it might be handy having him here,
尤其是跟他打交道
especially dealing with him.
对于特里·雷诺兹的死 你好像不是很伤心
You don't seem particularly, um, upset about Terry Reynolds.
伤心对我没有益处 对么 医生?
It wouldn't do me any good to go to water, would it, Doctor?
我还得为员工树立榜样呢
What sort of example would I set for my staff?
不管怎样 我挺喜欢这人的
I liked the man, for what it's worth.
他很精明
He was very astute.
你觉得敲诈莱尔·菲利普斯很精明?
You call blackmailing Lyall Phillips astute?
这是赤♥裸♥裸的指控 警官
That's quite an allegation, Sergeant.
我充分地放权我的员工 去完成他们的工作
I give my staff a fair amount of license to do their job
特里做得很好
and Terry delivered.
你说的好 就是他利用专栏
By using his column to,
强迫民众给钱么?
shall we say, coerce money from the public?
作为报社的编辑 你不该担心吗?
As editor of the newspaper, that must concern you.
如果你能找到证据证明特里做了违法的事
If you can find proof that Terry was doing anything illegal,
那么 是的 我会担心
then, yes, it would concern me.
是的 当然
Yes. Of course.
如果可以的话 我们想看一下你们的档案
Um, we'd like to look through your archives, if we may,
只是想了解下雷诺兹的一些工作内容
just to read some of Mr Reynolds' work.
等戴维斯警官拿到搜查证再来吧
Then Sergeant Davis can get a warrant.
从法律层面上讲 是这样的 对么 亚历克?
That's correct, isn't it, Alec, from a legal perspective?
现在 如果你们不介意...
Now, er, if you don't mind...
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表