剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
我很确定那不是我
I'm sure that wasn't me.
然后把钥匙掉在了走廊
And then dropped their keys in the hallway.
那可能是我
That may have been me.
简 你也把我想得太怂了吧
Oh, Jean. You make it all sound so seedy.
昨晚是巴拉瑞特警♥察♥机关
Last night was a simple ceremonial gathering
和相关部门的一场小型聚会
of the Ballarat Police Force and associated parties.
对了 查理刚刚打电♥话♥过来
Oh, and Charlie just rang, by the way.
他现在在火车上
He's on a train now.
显然 你们的新总警司
Apparently, your new chief superintendent's
通知他回来工作
given him the go-ahead to go back to work.
好吧 只要他不离开办公桌就没事
I see. Well, he should be fine, as long as he's confined to his desk.
- 查理听到了估计会气结 - 是的
- Good luck telling that to Charlie. - Yes.
吃吧
Eat.
那么 你什么时候从墨尔本回来的?
Now, when did you get back from Melbourne?
昨晚 我最近过去的次数比较多
Ah, last night. I've been spending some more time there.
我听说了
So I've heard.
只要你别花太多的时间在外面跑就行
As long as you don't spend too much time away.
没了你 屋子里都死气沉沉的
The place feels very empty without you.
啊!
Ah!
就是这些!
These!
真是太完美了
These will be perfect.
简正在做果酱 她需要它们
Jean's making jam. She's going to need those.
我会还给她的 如果它们没被我摔碎的话
And she'll get them back, if I don't break them first.
我们要检查这些样品里的硅藻
We need to examine the diatoms in all these samples,
看看有没有能匹配雷哲肺里的水的
see if we can find a match with the water in Reg's lungs.
我很高兴我的一天就要浪费在这上了
I can think of nothing better to do with my day.
我已经检查了他房♥子里和办公室的水样
I've started with the ones from his house and office.
它们是最有可能的
They're the most likely.
雷哲·福斯特的医疗记录到了
Reg Foster's medical records arrived.
在我桌子上
They're on my desk.
- 好 - 他的弟弟诺尔申请
- Right. - And his brother Noel's requested
归还遗体好准备葬礼
the body be released for burial.
我没意见
Fine by me.
你去见见新的警司
You'll have to check with the new Chief Superintendent.
我是哈维医生
Dr Harvey.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
福斯特女士今早报道一起入室盗窃案
Miss Foster reported a break-in this morning, various personal effects
雷哲卧室的一些私人物品失踪了 疑似被偷
are missing, presumed stolen, from Reg's bedroom.
我说过 她就是为了我们的钱 她只在乎钱
I told you she was after our money. That's all she cared about.
你是在说诺尔玛·埃莫森吧
I presume you're talking about Norma Emerson.
当然是她了 还会有谁?
Of course it's her. Who else would it be?
快点把她抓起来 把雷哲的财产还回来
I want her punished, and Reg's possessions recovered.
霍巴特警官?
Senior Sergeant Hobart?
你能将福斯特女士护送下去吗?
Would you mind escorting Miss Foster downstairs?
我不需要护送
I don't need an escort.
什么被偷了?
What was taken?
古董怀表 死者父亲的钻石袖扣
Antique fob watch, their deceased father's diamond cufflinks,
一些金的领带别针
several gold tiepins.
他们是怎么进去的? 没有强行入室的痕迹啊
How did they get in? There's no sign of forced entry.
瓦莱丽说她听到了入侵者的声音了
Valerie says she heard an intruder.
她相信钥匙是雷哲给诺尔玛·埃莫森的
She believes that Norma Emerson was given a key by Reg
这样她有时候晚上就可以来找他
so she could pay him the occasional late-night visit.
这样 我知道了
Right. I see.
我们知道她因为怀了孩子 急需用钱
Well, we know she needs the money, what with the child on the way,
并且她和瓦莱丽不和
and she did have it in for Valerie.
好吧 我去和她谈谈
Yes. I'll talk to her.
霍巴特可以去典当行查查那些珠宝
Hobart can check the jewellery in pawn shops,
看看有没有什么线索
see if anything turns up.
弗兰克?
Frank?
如果你愿意的话 我很乐意去珠宝行走一趟
I'd be happy to go on ahead to the jewellers', if you like.
我... 我的表要修一下了
My, um... my watch needs repairing.
是的 我的手表昨天进水了
Yes. I'm afraid I managed to get some water in the mechanism yesterday,
然后它就不走了
and of course, it stopped.
让我来看看
I'll take a look.
只要它们没生锈的话 还是可以修的
As long as nothing rusted, you should be fine.
啊 谢谢你 山姆
Ah. Thank you, Sam.
还有一件事
There was something else. Um...
你能帮我将这枚戒指的大小调整到
...I'd like to have the size of this ring adjusted
和这枚戒指一样么
to match this one.
噢 这枚戒指做工真精致
Oh. This is beautiful workmanship.
是的 这对我来说很珍贵
Yes. It's very precious to me.
我会小心对待它的
I'll take extra care of it.
非常感谢
Much appreciated.
山姆 告诉我 你收♥购♥二手珠宝吗?
Sam, tell me, do you purchase second-hand jewellery, by any chance?
要是质量好的话就收
If it's good quality.
你在过去二十四小时内收♥购♥过吗?
Have you bought anything in the last, say, 24 hours?
我去看看记录本
I'll check the logbook.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
诺尔玛·埃莫森今天没上班
Norma Emerson hasn't shown up to work this morning.
并且她也不在家
Ah. And she's not at home either.
你去典当行看了?
You checked the pawn shop?
一无所获 你呢?
Nothing. Any luck here?
他正在查看记录本
He's just checking now.
山姆过会儿就来
Sam won't be a moment.
现在 让我看看...
Now, let me see...
- 喂! - 该死的!
- Oi! - Bloody hell!
别让他跑了 比尔!
Stick with him, Bill!
站住! 警♥察♥!
Stop! Police!
放开我 你个狗♥杂♥种♥!
Get off me, you bloody mongrel!
真是个惊喜啊
What a surprise.
怀表 袖口 领带别针
Fob watch, cufflinks, tiepins.
我猜这是雷哲的吧
Reg's, I'd say.
- 你叫什么? - 关你什么事
- What's your name? - None of your bloody business.
你再这么说话 我就把你往玻璃窗上撞
Next time, I'll put you through the window.
你叫什么?
What's your name?
默里·布彻 他是本地的劳工
Murray Butcher. He's a local labourer.
他因为打架 扰乱治安和破坏公物被举报过
We've seen him before for assault, disturbing the peace and vandalism.
好吧 他和诺尔玛·埃莫森什么关系?
Right. What's his relationship with Norma Emerson?
我们不清楚 先生
We're not sure, sir.
也许我能给你们提供点灵感
Well, I think I might be able to shed some light on that.
- 那是什么? - 雷哲·福斯特的医疗记录
- What do you have there? - Reg Foster's medical history.
- 证实了我的猜测 - 总警司
- Confirms my suspicions. - Chief Superintendent.
我以最快的速度赶过来了
I came as soon as I could.
福斯特女士 好的 谢谢你
Miss Foster. Yes, thank you.
请你看看这些
Just wondering if you wouldn't mind taking a look at these.
这是雷哲的东西
That's Reg's property.
是她 对不对? 那个以色骗财的秘书?
It was her, wasn't it, the gold-digger secretary?
我们已经将诺尔玛·埃莫森和一名从犯拘留了
We have Norma Emerson and an associate in custody.
他们马上就会受审
They'll be questioned shortly.
一个叫默里·布彻的男人 你听说过他吗?
A man by the name of Murray Butcher. You heard of him?
比尔 你能去看看埃莫森女士吗?
Bill, would you check on Miss Emerson?
给她提供点茶和点心
Make sure she's got some tea and biscuits.
这不是警♥察♥局吗 怎么变成旅馆了
I thought this was a police station, not a hotel.
埃莫森女士怀孕了
Miss Emerson's pregnant.
她只是那样说而已 又不一定是真的
So she claims. Have you actually checked?
可能所有的事情都是她编造的
She's liable to be making the whole thing up.
如果医生都说她怀孕了的话
If the Doc says she's pregnant,
那我相信她是真的怀孕了
I'll take his word for it.
她说这个孩子是雷哲的
She's claiming the baby's Reg's,
但是我们都知道这不可能 对吧 瓦莱丽?
but you and I both know that's not possible, don't we, Valerie?
睾丸萎缩症 流行性腮腺炎的后遗症
Testicular atrophy, a side effect of mumps,
雷哲小时候就得过的病
something Reg contracted when he was a child.
他根本没办法生育
He was infertile.
别再让我说第二遍 默里 坐下
I won't ask you again, Murray. Sit down.
除非我知道诺尔玛一切都好
I'm not talking till I know
否则我是不会坐下的
Norma's OK. Alright?
最后一次机会
Last chance.
是因为你对福斯特先生心怀怨恨
Did you have a grudge against Mr Foster,
才偷了他的东西吗?
is that why you stole from him?
埃莫森女士 如果你还不说话 你会被起诉的
Miss Emerson, if you don't speak up, you'll be charged.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表