剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
应该来自某种复杂 高精密的仪器吧
Some complex, highly accurate machine.
如果布莱克医生有任何需要 请让他随时联♥系♥我
Please tell Dr Blake to let me know if there's anything else he needs.
医生 当然了
Of course. Doctor.
- 老大 这太蠢了 - 戴维斯...
- Boss, this is stupid. - Davis...
你知道布莱克医生跟这件事没有丝毫关系
You know the Doctor has nothing to do with any of this.
你不能把他就这么关着
You can't just stick him down in the cells.
弗兰克 他是对的
He's right, Frank.
我虽然一直也想抽这家伙一顿 但是...
I mean, I want to smack the bloke most of the time, but...
我什么时候说过征求你们的意见了?
I don't remember asking for either of your opinions.
杀人动机 杀人技术... 都有吧?
Motive, necessary skill... are they present?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
杀人方式 机会 还有随后的行为...
Means, opportunity, subsequent behaviour...
是不是一环扣一环?
do they all line up?
是啊 如果是别人 上述情况都符合
Yes, sir. Given that, if this was anybody else,
- 你会怎么做? - 把他关押起来
- what would you be doing? - Locking him up.
抛弃个人情绪
You keep your personal feelings out of this
用证据说话
and you follow the trail of evidence.
做不到这两点会受到纪律处分的 听懂了吗?
A failure to do so will result in disciplinary action. Am I clear?
- 是的 长官 - 是的
- Yes, sir. - Sir.
很好
Good.
医生?
Doc?
查理
Charlie.
我有什么能帮你的?
What can I do to help?
你知道怎么可以帮助我吗 查理?
You know how you can help me, Charlie?
相信我
Trust me.
哈维医生说凶器可能是精密仪器的
Dr Harvey thinks the murder weapon was some sort of part
一部分
from a complex machine.
- 精密仪器? - 对
- A machine? - Mm.
就像一个天文望远镜 对吗?
Like a telescope, perhaps, hm?
很有趣
Interesting.
假设有这种可能
Makes it opportunistic.
当时有人在那里
Someone was there,
他看到了一个机会 然后就行动了
they saw a chance, they took it.
说真的 在那几秒的黑暗情况下
Mind you, that's a helluva thing to do
完成这么一系列事情 不简单啊
on the spur of the moment, isn't it, in near-total darkness.
当然 这也证明了我是一个绝好的凶手 对吗?
Of course, it might also explain how I could have killed him, correct?
似乎...
Well...
是这样
Yes.
真是头疼 查理 萝丝有时间吗?
Bloody hell, Charlie. Is Rose about?
让她去跟那个女佣谈谈
Tell her to go and talk to that maid.
有人进过那房♥间
Someone got into that room.
医生 她又不是警♥察♥
Doc, she's not police.
她那么喜欢问问题 她倒不如去做个警♥察♥
Well, she should be, she asks enough questions.
- 好吧 - 很好
- Alright. - Alright.
然后告诉哈维医生去查查班布里奇的病历...
Also, tell Dr Harvey to look through Bainbridge's medical records...
看有没有消炎药什么的能治疗她病症的药...
anti-inflammatories, anything that might help with her symptoms.
然后去天文台问问她那个该死的望远镜的事情
Then go back to the observatory and ask her about that bloody telescope.
医生 我会照办的
Will do, Doc.
还有 查理
And, Charlie...
真的很谢谢你
... thank you.
别...
Please!
小心后面!
Look out!
先生 当心后面!
Sir, look out!
你还好吗?
You alright?
你为什么要偷袭我?
Why did you attack me?
- 我还以为是那个人又回来了 - 谁?
- I thought that man had come back. - Who?
今天来了一个人 他说...
A man came today, and he said he'd...
我要敢说出去就会杀了我
... kill me if I told anyone.
是他吗?
This him?
没错
Yes.
你跟我上司说你甚至拿不起一把刀
You told my boss there was no way you could hold a knife.
刚才你抓我的时候挺厉害呀
You seem to have a pretty good grip to me.
原来在这儿
There it is.
博士 这是什么?
What is it, Doctor?
这个工具是让我调整光圈的
This tool allows me to adjust the aperture.
那个东西丢了多久了?
How long has it been missing?
两天
Two days.
是在日食之前丢的?
So, before the eclipse?
那天早上我来的时候 它就已经不见了
That morning, I came in, and it was gone.
我会失去这里的一切 对吗?
I'm going to lose all this, aren't I?
所有的这些
All of this.
我一生的心血
My entire life's work.
我相信的所有事情
Everything I've ever believed in.
他要从我这里抢走... 整个宇宙
He was going to take it from me, the whole universe...
就因为他有能力
...just because he could.
请把灯关掉
Lights, please.
医生?
Doctor?
那是什么?
What's that?
我猜你之前的长官不是很喜欢你
I'm guessing your old station boss didn't like you very much.
威廉·芒罗
William Munro.
他给你做了个档案
Created a dossier on you.
很详尽啊
Very detailed.
他也在设法追查你的机构文件
He also managed to track down your agency file.
医生 在你当兵期间 你杀过多少人?
How many men did you kill, Doctor, during your service?
两个
Two.
台北的包郑 和澳门的维克多·吉纳迪
Bao Cheng in Taipei, Victor Gennardy in Macau.
我在想 这件事是不是和他们的死有关联
I've been wondering if their deaths have anything to do with this.
你还记得他们的名字
You remembered their names.
这是我唯一能做的了
It's the least I can do.
你是怎么做到的...
How did you do it...
离开部队 变成一个简简单单的乡间医生?
.. just walk away from the Service, become that simple country doctor?
沙利文先生 不管你相信与否
Believe it or not, Mr Sullivan...
我热爱我的工作
.. I love what I do.
但这依旧是个巨大的转变啊
Still, a big change.
卢西恩 恐怕情况不太妙
I'm afraid it's not looking good, Lucien.
的确
Quite.
但你给我解释一下... 请解释下
But explain to me... please explain to me...
我是怎样杀他的
how I killed him.
事实上你有充足的杀人动机...
Well, accepting the fact you've got more than enough motive...
嗯
Ah.
...你和奥尔德顿少校安排在天文台见面
.. you arranged to meet Major Alderton at the observatory.
为了自卫 你带了把枪
You took a gun with you for protection.
但你设法在那里找到了另一个武器
But you managed to find a weapon there
这样他们就没法追查到你
that they couldn't trace back to you.
你利用你的专业知识临场发挥
You improvised, as per your training.
然后 在日食达到顶点时 你展开了行动
Then, when the eclipse was at its height, you made your move.
卢西恩
Lucien...
如果有任何能帮助你
...if there's anything that you can tell me, anything at all
出狱的事 现在就告诉我吧
that will help you get out of here, now is the time.
我和弗兰克聊过了
I've been speaking to Frank.
是关于什么的?
About what, exactly?
关于你转到墨尔本的事
About your transfer to Melbourne.
政♥治♥保安处要求对你进行一场彻头彻尾的审问
Special Branch have requested a much more thorough conversation with you.
他们明早十点到
They arrive at ten o'clock tomorrow morning.
睡会儿觉吧 你会需要的
Get some sleep. You're going to need it.
谢谢你 赛斯
Thank you, Cec.
简 要来点香迪啤酒吗?
Jean, would you like to finish my shandy?
好啊
Why not?
你真的喜欢它吗?
Do you actually like it?
慢慢就喝习惯了
It's an acquired taste.
卢西恩把我们拉上船时 救了我一命
Lucien saved my life when he put us on that boat.
在那种情况下 我们本来是必死无疑了的
Neither of us would have survived the occupation.
这些记忆在后来一直激励着我
Remembering that helped me afterwards,
不断前行
when I had to keep going.
我能明白他娶你的原因了
I can understand why he married you.
怎么了?
What is it?
晚安 简
Goodnight, Jean.
德里克·奥尔德顿和我相爱过...
Derek Alderton was in love with me...
我在战争前和他睡过
.. and I slept with him before the war.
他是个好男人 我也享受了乐趣 当时就是这样
He was a nice man, and I had fun. Life was like that then.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表