剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
埃罗尔和克莱夫在业余车手这条道上
Errol and Clive take the whole noble amateur thing
越走越远了
far too seriously.
要是我就绝对不会犯这种错误
It's not a mistake I intend to make.
我是为了名气和金钱进来的
I'm in this for the fame, and the money, of course.
我给你想到了一款比较简便的车型
Now, I think something simple for you.
车速不快 也不招摇
Nothing too fast or ostentatious.
要不我们去看看?
Anyway, shall we?
- 玛蒂给我打了电♥话♥ - 是的 他...
- Mattie rang me. - Yes, he's...
- 马修... - 没事的
- Is Matthew...? - It's alright.
- 一言难尽 - 呃 医生
- It's going to be difficult. - Er, Doctor.
马斯特森医生
Dr Masterson.
我看了警司的X光照片
I've been looking at the Superintendent's X-rays.
噢 没事的 我很好
Oh, honestly, I'm fine.
现在大家都认为我是个残废了
Anyone would think I'm some bloody invalid.
我早上和霍巴特聊过
I spoke to Hobart earlier.
他说琼斯已经承认了是他撞的我们
He said that Jones has confessed to running us down.
是的 但是没有承认杀了埃罗尔
Yes, but not to killing young Errol.
我和丹曼先生以及...
Now, I spoke to Mr Denman and...
贝丽尔·劳特利奇谈了话
...er, Beryl Routledge.
贝丽尔·劳特利奇? 不会吧!
Beryl Routledge? You didn't tell me that!
噢 他对她一无所知
Oh, he has no idea who she was.
啊 真像他的作风
Ah, typical.
- 你觉得是她吗? - 我不知道
- Do you think she's involved? - I don't know.
腿怎么样了?
How is the leg?
腿还在
Oh, well, still there.
你觉得他知道吗?
Do you think he knows?
我不确定他知道...
Well, I'm not certain he's aware...
医生!
Doctor!
- 比兹利夫人 - 你好
- Mrs Beazley. - Hello.
我觉得你应该看看这个
I thought you should see these.
摩尔背部的大部分皮肤都是死后刮伤的
Most of the skin on Moore's back was scraped away post-mortem,
但这些是他肩膀上残留皮肤上的
but these are from a patch of skin remaining on his shoulder.
我觉得这是尸体所躺的地面所造成的印记
I think it's the imprint of the ground beneath the body.
一种独特的路面纹路
Paving of some kind.
做得好 爱丽丝
Well done, Alice.
简!
Jean!
噢 玛蒂 见到你真高兴
Oh, Mattie, it's lovely to see you.
我也是!
You too!
你离开的这段时间房♥子里了无生气
It has been so quiet while you were gone.
我找个聊天的人还得跑去墨尔本
I had to go to Melbourne for conversation.
抱歉 你们两个 我要拿我的手电筒
Excuse me, you two. I just need to fetch my torch.
- 你要去哪儿? - 回展览场
- Where are you going? - Back to the showgrounds.
我也去
I'm coming too.
等等 阿德莱德怎么样了?
Wait, I wanted to find out about Adelaide.
我过会儿再告诉你
I'll tell you about it later.
你的新发型很好看
I do love what you're doing with your hair.
我都不知道她跑去墨尔本了
I didn't know she'd been going down to Melbourne.
是啊 很明显是去陪家人了
Yes, spending more time with the family, apparently.
- 好吧 - 这是...?
- Right. - This is...?
呃 特雷弗·麦肯兹的车
Er, Trevor McKenzie's car.
你锲住轮胎了吗?
Have you wedged something under the tyres?
- 我只是问问! - 当然了
- Just asking! - Of course I have.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在...
Now...
你在找什么?
What are you looking for now?
我也不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我之前从来没钻到这辆车底下过
I've never really looked beneath the car before.
这辆车底下?
Just this one?
好吧 任何车底下
Alright, any car.
那么...
So...
...告诉我
...tell me.
埃罗尔死于这辆车底下
Our young Errol was found under here.
但这不是他的车
But this isn't his car.
这辆车被降下 压♥迫♥他的胸腔
The car was lowered directly onto his chest.
留下了一条压痕
It left a corresponding compression mark.
你知道不同的车有不同的底盘吧?
You know that different cars have differently shaped chassis?
我当然知道
Well, yes, of course I do.
但是有一些很相似
But some are similar.
比如 先锋牌和...
Well, for example, the Vanguard and the...
霍尔顿牌 那么 这两辆车谁开的?
The Holden. So, who drives one of those?
我有个主意
I have a pretty good idea.
死者身上地面造成的压痕呢?
What about the impression that the ground left on the man's skin?
肯定不是这里
Not from here.
他死于别处 简
He died somewhere else, Jean.
你快点找个电♥话♥亭给比尔 霍巴特打电♥话♥
I need you to find a phone box and call Bill Hobart for me.
你知道吗 我对汽车的确不甚了解
You know, I wasn't lying when I said I didn't know much about cars.
但我了解我的老本行
But I do know medicine.
你知道做一个英雄是什么样的吗 医生?
You know what it's like to be a hero, Doctor?
一个接受着普通人敬仰的普通人?
To be an ordinary man with ordinary people looking up to you?
听着 我知道这份压力常人无法想象
Yes, look, the pressure... I can only imagine.
当然 赫伯特和他的商业同伙
Of course, with Herbert and his business associates
在你后面穷追不舍 肯定让你倍感压力
snapping at your heels, it must be very stressful.
但是听着 是琼斯和丹曼对你的车做了手脚
But look, it was Jones and Denman sabotaging your car.
埃罗尔和此事无关
Young Errol had nothing to do with it.
拜托 他很敬佩你 他崇拜你!
Please, he looked up to you. He worshipped you!
埃罗尔告诉我他明年想成为车手
Errol told me he wanted to drive next year.
当我那晚看到他在车下捣鼓时 我...
When I found him working under the car that night, I...
所以你认为是他搞的鬼
So you thought the worst
然后你杀了他 不是吗 希尔德布兰德先生?
and you killed him, didn't you, Mr Hildebrand?
拜托!
Please!
卢西恩!
Lucien!
那个男孩什么都没做错
That young man had done nothing wrong, not a damn thing.
你谋杀了他 挪动了他的尸体
You murdered him, you moved the body,
放到麦肯兹的车下 为什么?
put it under McKenzie's car, and for what?
他背叛了我
He betrayed me.
背叛了你?
Betrayed you?
他并没有背叛你 你是他的英雄
He didn't betray you. You were his hero.
克莱夫·希尔德布兰德
Clive Hildebrand,
我现在以谋杀埃罗尔·约翰·摩尔的罪名逮捕你
I'm arresting you for the murder of Errol John Moore.
马修 帕特里克
Matthew. Patrick.
霍巴特告诉我了 做得好
Hobart told me. Well done.
是的
Yes.
是的 呃...
Yes, um...
马修 听着
Matthew, look, there's...
- 有一件事... - 我知道 我知道
- There's something... - I know, I know.
我的腿永远也不能完全恢复了
My leg's never gonna heal properly.
也许我需要一支拐杖
I'll probably walk with a stick,
或者其他同样耻辱的东西
or something equally humiliating.
他们会让我退休
They'll pension me off.
是的
Yes.
除非有个医生能假造我的病历
Unless I can find a doctor who's willing to fudge my medical.
哈
Ah.
啊 别担心 这件事你也没办法的
Ah, don't worry. Not even you can sort this one out.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
老大
Boss.
- 安德森小姐? - 戴维斯警官
- Miss Anderson? - Sergeant Davis.
看来你见过我的侄子了
I take it you've met my niece.
- 那是什么? - 埃罗尔·摩尔的报告
- What's that? - Ah, report on Errol Moore.
放在桌子上吧
Just leave it on the desk.
这是你要的东西 老大
These are the things you asked for, Boss.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么...
Well...
...先生们...
...gentlemen...
...很高兴和你们共事
...it's been an honour.
继续努力
Carry on.
马修
Matthew.
那么 你记起来了吗?
So, have you remembered?
我们为什么做着我们现在所做的?
Why it is we do what we do?
是的 我想起来了
Yes, I most certainly have.
下次再谈 嗯?
Another time, eh?
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表