剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
我知道 军队会重新接收你...
I know the army would take you back...
没那么简单 梅琳
It's not that simple, Mei Lin.
我只是... 我没法这么离开 梅琳...
I can't just... I can't just leave. Mei Lin...
戴尔 我还有些问题要问你
Dale, I have a few more questions for you.
你说昨晚接到电♥话♥后 你是第一个
You said last night you were the first volunteer to the station
到消防站的志愿者
after the call went out.
是啊 没错
Yeah, that's right.
你是什么时候决定打电♥话♥给快报
And when did you decide to call The Courier
告诉他们着火的事?
to tell them about the fire?
是你打的电♥话♥ 不是吗?
It was you that made the call, wasn't it?
从消防站打的 我只是在按规章办事
From the station. I was just following orders, you know?
所以 那不是你的主意?
So, it wasn't your idea?
是兰卡斯特先生让你给报社打的电♥话♥?
Mr Lancaster probably told you to call the paper?
不 我们打电♥话♥到消防队长家里
No, we called the captain at his home,
然后在现场碰头
so he could meet us there.
- 是罗先生让我打的 - 我知道了
- It was Mr Rowe. - I see.
你不觉得很奇怪吗?
Did you find it odd?
在那么混乱的情况下
In all the chaos,
他居然让你先去通知报社?
that you were asked to notify the press?
伙计... 伙计...
Mate... Mate...
...如果你有什么想说的 现在最好赶紧说
...if there's something you need to say, now's the time to say it.
你知道罗德在三个月前仓库的那次火灾中
You know how Rod hurt himself in a big warehouse fire
受伤多严重吗?
about three months ago?
头部受到重击 腕关节骨折
Copped a pretty decent whack to the head. Broke his wrist.
出院后他整个人都变了
After he got out of hospital, he changed.
我觉得那次事故伤到他脑袋了
I reckon the accident did his head in.
可能因为这样他才自杀的吧
That's why he jumped.
罗德不是自杀的 戴尔
Dale, Rod didn't take his own life.
他是被推下来的
Someone forced him from that tower.
我还以为他是自己跳下来的
I thought he jumped.
谁告诉你是他自己跳下来的?
Who told you he jumped?
好的 现在能试着做一个深呼吸吗?
Alright, now, you think you can give me a big breath?
很好 再来一次
That's good. And again.
好了
Alright.
真是太感谢你了 医生 还能来看看我们
So kind of you to come and check on us, Doctor.
别客气 我答应了消防队要过来看看的
Oh, not at all. I promised the fire brigade I'd call in on you.
你是个厉害的小家伙啊 不是吗
You are a champion, aren't you?
肺没受到损害
Lungs are clear.
我去把东西收起来
I'll just put this away.
- 他对消防车很感兴趣 - 是啊
- He loves fire engines. - Yes.
亲爱的 我们要去睡觉觉啦
Here we go, sweetie.
乖乖躺好 乖孩子 做妈妈的乖宝宝好吗?
Just lie down. There's a good boy. Be a good boy for Mummy?
真乖
Oh, yes you are.
- 好了好了 妈妈抱 - 帕特丽夏?
- Come on. Come here, come here. - Patricia?
怎么了?
Yes?
你知道怎么失火的吗?
Any idea how the fire started?
呃... 我记得哄孩子们睡觉的时候
Uh... I was sure the stove was off when I
炉子已经灭了
put the children to bed.
然后听到巨大的砰砰声
And then there was this loud bang,
突然有人重重地敲我们家前门
and suddenly there was this man pounding on our front door,
让我们赶紧逃出去
telling us all to get out.
这样啊 是邻居吗?
Right. A neighbour?
不... 不是... 是个消防员
Uh, no, no. Uh... a fireman.
兰卡斯特队长
Captain Lancaster.
还好他来得及时 不然这里要被烧光了
We could have lost everything.
那么 也就是说 不是你们给消防站打的电♥话♥
So, just to be clear, you didn't call the fire station?
不... 不... 我这里没电♥话♥
No. Uh, no, we don't have a phone.
好吧
Right.
医生?
Doctor?
萝丝 我只是来这里进行...
Rose. Just here for, um...
后续报道
A follow-up story.
- 从邻居这里了解一下情况 - 是啊
- Yes, just got some quotes from the neighbours.- Right.
他们很幸运有人看到了火光
They're very lucky someone spotted the blaze
消防员又尽早地赶到了
and the firies got here as quickly as they did.
我觉得血缘关系可能也帮了很大的忙
I'm sure the family connection probably helped.
家庭联♥系♥?
Family connection?
医生 罗先生来这儿澄清一下
Doc, Mr Rowe here is just clarifying some points
昨晚说的关于火灾的话
from his statement last night about the fire.
是的 发生在他表妹家的那起火灾
Yes, the one at his cousin's house.
帕特丽夏 对吗? 可爱的女孩
Patricia, isn't it? Lovely girl.
还有两个小可爱
Two gorgeous kiddies.
万幸没人受伤
Very lucky no-one was hurt.
报告火灾的时候你在哪里?
Where were you when the fire was reported?
我在消防站啊
I was at the fire station.
我值夜班 从晚上六点到第二天早上八点
I've been covering night shifts, 6pm to 8am.
我在消防站收到了火警
I took the call at the station house.
给队长打了电♥话♥ 然后开始鸣钟 响了八次
I phoned the captain, then I sounded the bell. Eight rings.
布朗山的火警?
For Brown Hill?
这样的话 不能及时赶到消防站的志愿者
So, the volunteers who couldn't make it to the fire station
就可以直接在那里碰头
could meet us there.
我们没有很多时间 我尽量多打了几个电♥话♥
We didn't have a lot of time. I made as many calls as I could.
越来越多的人到了 然后我们就出发了
More volunteers arrived, then we headed out.
如果你们没有别的问题的话
Now, if that's answered all your questions,
我想我得回去工作了
I should get back to work.
罗先生 还有一件事
Uh, one last thing, Mr Rowe.
戴尔·哈迪提到了三个月前罗德在一次
Dale Hardy mentioned Rod hurt himself in a warehouse fire
仓库失火中受伤了
three months back.
还是说你将这事也忘了?
Or had that slipped your mind as well?
- 你是指我的仓库吗? - 没错
- Meaning my warehouse? - Yes.
那场火灾让我一无所有
I lost everything in that fire.
我的整个生意都被搞砸了
My whole business burnt to the ground.
而且罗德·特鲁利差点丧命
And Rod Drury almost lost his life.
是的 横梁掉下来砸到了他
He did. A falling beam hit him.
我们费了很大的力气
We barely managed to get him out
才在仓库倒塌之前把他弄出来
before the whole thing collapsed.
你们觉得他的死可能会跟
You think this is about the
保险赔偿金有关 是吗?
insurance payout, don't you?
跟那个应该有点关系 是的
Something like that, yes.
听着... 我不想说死人的坏话...
Look... I don't like to speak ill of the dead...
...但是罗德以为是我放的火
...but Rod believed I lit that fire.
还要我把保险赔偿金的一部分给他
Demanded I give him some of the insurance money
要不然他就要去警局告我
or he'd go to the police.
但是我一分钱都没给他
I refused to give him a penny.
你们说吧 现在要怎么办?
You asked. What happens now?
现在我们要提取你的指纹
Now we're going to take your fingerprints.
你最好祈祷你的指纹跟案发现场的那个
And you'd better hope they don't match the partials we found
不相匹配
at the scene of the crime.
听懂了吗?
Are we clear?
唉 真让人失望
Ah, that's a bugger.
罗先生的指纹
Mr Rowe's prints don't match
跟案发现场的那个指纹不匹配
the ones we found at the crime scene.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
或许我们可以把戴尔叫来再问问
Well, maybe we can bring Dale in for questioning.
他知道的可比他说的要多 我能看出来
He knows more than he's letting on, I can tell you that.
为什么?
Why?
罗德死的时候他俩都不在消防站
Neither of them were at the fire station when Rod died.
他们跟我一样 都在该死的布朗山
They were in Brown bloody Hill, same as me.
话虽如此 但是你看
Yes, but look,
那幢房♥子跟消防站之间还不到十分钟的路程
that house is barely ten minutes from the fire station.
在一片混乱中可能有人偷偷溜了出去...
Now, someone could have slipped away in all the confusion...
卢西恩他们有六个人 还包括我的下属
Lucien, they have six men, including my Sergeant,
家人还有该死的快报在背后为他们撑腰
the family and the bloody Courier to back them up.
我们什么也没有
We have nothing.
这也就是我们要放了罗先生的原因
Which is why we need to release Mr Rowe.
好吧
Right.
明天早上第一件事
First thing tomorrow,
我要仓库失火案的所有记录
I want every record we have on the warehouse fire.
警方记录 火灾和保险报告
Police, fire, insurance reports.
我还要派我们的人去
And I want our men out
布朗山的那幢房♥子去
at the Brown Hill house,
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表