剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
嘿!
Hey!
不幸的是 我觉得
Unfortunately, I think it'll be
这完全不可能
totally out of the question.
- 弗兰克 - 不 我们谈话结束了
- Oh, Frank. - No, no. Look, we're done here.
我想要发表一篇警方呼吁 但是他不肯
I wanted a public appeal but the answer is no,
希望你能配合一下
so if you'll excuse me,
我需要找一个失踪的女人
I have a missing woman to find.
明天早报的版面已经差不多完成了
Tomorrow morning's layout's almost finished.
我们当然会帮忙 总警司
Of course we'll help, Chief Superintendent.
爱德华 我只是在向他们解释
Edward, I was just explaining that
最后关头的改动会让我们损失一大笔钱
late changes like these cost us an absolute fortune.
作为快报的新编辑
As the new editor of the Courier,
我完全清楚出版过程的费用
I'm fully aware of the costs involved in the print process.
- 出版社也承担着社会责任! - 但是排字工人...
- The press have a wider social role! - But our compositors...
我猜墨尔本报
I imagine the Melbourne papers are
很积极地响应了
hammering on your door.
很积极 我们希望今晚能找到她
Very loudly. We're hoping to find her by tonight
但以防万一...
but just in case...
- 你需要应急方案 当然 - 是的
- You need a contingency plan. Of course. - Yes.
也许头版头条可以
Maybe a front page appeal
在市民中引起轰动
will give the locals the inside running.
他并没有提到头版头条的事
He didn't even ask for a front page!
过来 跟我说
Come with me, brief me.
爱德华 也许你可以提一提她的病
Edward, perhaps you can mention her illness.
她需要强的松
She needs prednisone.
我可以拼给你听
I can spell that for you...
萝丝 把布莱克说的细节都记下来 谢谢
Rose, get all the details off Blake, thank you.
弗兰克 有一个潜在嫌疑人
And Frank, there was a potential suspect
在你走后就藏在艾琳家门外
outside Irene's after you left.
一米八 留胡渣 褐发
Six-foot, stubble, brownish hair.
好的 我让查理去查查
Right. I'll get Charlie onto that.
爱德华让报社收益大涨
Edward has lifted profits.
他知道如何追踪一个好故事
He knows how to follow up a good story.
对啊 就像把中奖者的地址
Yes, by doing things like
给刊登出来这样
printing the lottery winner's address!
天呐 布莱克
Oh, for God's sake, Blake.
彩票给人们带来了
The lottery gives ordinary people something
生活的希望 医生
to aim for, Doctor.
人们所期盼的 和他们能得到的
What ordinary people aim for and what they can get
是完全不一样的两样东西
are quite often two very, very different things.
这都是因为贪婪
This is all about greed.
每个人都做好本分工作 这是社会秩序
Everyone in their place. Social order.
你真是保守啊 医生
You sound very conservative today, Doctor.
是吗?
Do I?
改变不一定都是好事 安德森小姐
Not all change is good, Miss Anderson.
现在 快把我说的记下来 强的松...
Now, scribble this down for me. Prednisone...
西蒙斯
Simmons.
好的 桑顿夫人
Yes. Alright, Mrs Thornton.
我们会记住的 非常感谢
We will keep that in mind. Thank you very much.
这里怎么了?
What the hell's going on here?
今早的报纸引起了大家的关注
This morning's edition has ignited a lot of interest.
主要就是闲话一下这件事有多可怕
Mainly people saying how terrible it is.
还有人宣称是苏联干的
Someone claimed it was the Soviets.
但还没有真正的线索
No real leads, as yet.
这里说着 "快报将会向
It says here, " The Courier is offering a reward of £100
第一位提供有效线索
to the first reader with information
的读者提供100英镑"
leading to the rescue of Mrs Chapman."
和我们所期待的有点背道而驰啊
Not really what we had in mind.
我们接着会组织一个义务警卫团
We'll be organising a vigilante group next.
搜索队进展得如何了?
What's going on with the search parties?
我们把车厂和家里都搜查过了
We're finished at the depot and at the house.
现在准备去搜佩里公园
We'll start a sweep of Perry Park,
看看里面的面包车 然后
all those caravans next, and then...
再搜酒吧 小旅馆
Check the pubs, boarding houses,
所有空房♥ 和药店
any vacant blocks. And chemists.
看看有没有人去问过强的松
I want to know if anyone's asking for prednisone.
还有那个 医生在
And also this, um, chap
艾琳家门外追捕的家伙
the doctor was pursuing at Irene's house.
我昨天早上看见他在
I saw him outside the Chapman house
查普曼家外面
yesterday morning.
吉尔默夫人所描述的
He fits the description
跟茱蒂丝有过争执的那个人
of someone Mrs Gilmore
特征跟他十分符合
described arguing with Judith,
一米八 有胡子 褐发
six foot tall, unshaven, brownish hair.
吉尔默夫人怎么说?
What happened with Mrs Gilmore?
她存有电♥话♥
Yes, she has the phone number
但从来没打过
but she's never used it,
也从没透露给别人
never gave it to anyone.
- 好吧 - 好了 各位 听着
- Right. - Alright, everyone, listen up.
查普曼夫人的时间不多了
Time is running out for Mrs Chapman,
大家再加把劲
so let's keep pushing.
我们不能只是坐在这
We can't just sit back and wait
等绑匪再打电♥话♥来
for this kidnaper to call back.
明白吗?
Understood?
很好
Alright.
那么劳瑞·查普曼呢?
Laurie Chapman, what about him?
显然他昨天一晚都待在牢房♥里
Well, apparently he was pacing his cell all last night.
他可以走了吗?
Is he still free to go?
我先去看看
Let me check something first.
据彩票专员称
So, according to the Lottery Commissioner,
按规定来说 奖金会在30天后下发
under the rules, a prize is paid after 30 days.
报纸上说他们已经收到了钱 并且还有照片
The paper said they'd received the money and there's a photograph.
只是给彩票打广♥告♥
Just to promote the next draw.
而查普曼先生也很乐意去配合
Mr Chapman was happy to play along.
所以他说的是实话吗?
So he was telling the truth?
至少这部分是的
Yes, well, about that, anyway.
查普曼先生 作为释放流程的一部分
Mr Chapman, as part of the release process,
我得确保你没有受到任何伤害
I have to make sure you haven't sustained any injuries,
没有割伤或擦伤
no cuts or abrasions.
没有 你们见到伊丽莎白了吗?
No. Have you seen Elizabeth?
见到了 她过得很好
Yes. She's coping as well as can be expected.
你要去接她吗?
You're going to pick her up?
我现在能做的就是去找回她的母亲
The best thing I can do now is go find her mother.
当然了 查普曼先生
Of course. Mr Chapman?
我需要
I'm going to have to
查看一下你的病历
have a look at your medical records,
就是看下你的血型
just check your blood type.
我没有什么好隐瞒的
I have nothing else to hide.
打给斯宾塞医生 我会通知他的
Call Dr Spencer. I'll let him know.
卢西恩是你吗?
Lucien, is that you?
对不起 简 我马上又要走了
Sorry, Jean. I'm just passing through.
你昨晚没回家
You didn't come home last night.
没有 呃...
No. Um...
真的很抱歉 简 我应该给你打个电♥话♥的
I'm sorry, Jean, honestly. I should've called you.
都是那个绑♥架♥的事
It's this kidnapping business.
我知道 我看见报纸了
Yes, I know. I've seen the paper.
- 那个可怜的小女孩吗? - 是的
- The poor little girl? - Yes.
"受害者十岁的女儿
"The victim's 10-year-old daughter
被敏锐的邻居
was rescued from the scene
给救了"
by an observant neighbour."
玛乔丽·吉尔默 "敏锐"? 那倒是
Marjorie Gilmore. "Observant"? Certainly.
只是没什么同情心
Not exactly caring.
我认识她的时候 她还叫玛吉·琼斯
She was Margie Jones when I knew her.
她嫁给了之前她工作的
She married the owner of the factory
工厂的老板
where she used to work.
听说她很有魅力
I'd heard that she'd taken on some airs and graces.
- 你在找什么? - 强的松
- What were you looking for? - Prednisone.
你应该会需要这个
I thought you might need this.
噢 没有你我都不知道该怎么办
Oh! I don't know what I'd do without you.
我也是 但你肯定会一直
Neither do I, but you'd be doing it
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表