剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
告诉我你知道的一切
Start telling me what you know, now.
我会被毁掉的
I'll be ruined.
你是一个很敏感的人 我看得出来
You're a sensitive man. I can see that.
你知道的一些事对你产生了影响
Whatever's happened is obviously taking its toll.
你难道不想倾诉出来吗?
Don't you want to get that off your chest?
- 莱昂内尔? - 好吧 好吧
- Lionel? - Alright, alright.
那晚我离开福斯特家族的办公室后
After I left the Fosters' offices that night,
雷哲给我打了个电♥话♥
I got a phone call from Reg.
他说 如果我不给他们惹麻烦的话就给我钱
He said he had money for me if I stopped causing trouble.
他贿赂你?
So he offered you a bribe?
他想用钱让我不再骚扰瓦莱丽
He wanted to pay me to stop hassling Valerie
让我不向任何人提起
and to keep my mouth shut
我暗中操纵议案的通过这件事
about pushing the Council approval through.
你怎么回复的?
What did you say?
我说这点钱不够
I told him to up the offer.
他给了吗?
Did he?
他让我去开♥发♥工地见他
He told me to meet him at the development site.
- 然后你去了? - 是的 十点过后
- So you went? - Yeah, just after ten.
我下了车 走过去...
Got out of my car, I walked over...
...然后我拿了他的钱
...and I took the money.
我之前从来没有收过贿赂 我发誓
I've never taken a bribe before, I swear.
求求你们别告诉议会 那笔钱我还没用呢
Please don't tell the Council. I didn't even spend the money.
我不知道该怎么办 我当时是气昏头了
I didn't know what to do with it. I was just angry.
莱昂内尔...
Lionel...
你是说你最后见到雷哲·福斯特的时候 他还活着吗?
...are you saying Reg Foster was alive the last time you saw him?
是的 我坐上车 亲眼看到他们离开的
Yes. I got in my car and I saw them leave.
他们?
Them?
你撒谎了 在聚会后你见了雷哲
You lied to us. You did see Reg after the party.
有关莱昂内尔的事只是一场秘密商务交易
What happened with Lionel was a private business transaction
与你们的调查无关
that had no bearing on your investigation.
但是 这场交易刚好发生在离雷哲死亡地点不远处
Well, that transaction puts you with Reg near the site of the murder
并且证明了你可能是他死前最后一个见到的人
and confirms you were probably the last person to see him alive.
我已经告诉了你们一切
I have nothing else to hide.
给我们讲讲莱昂内尔议员这个人吧
Tell us about the councilman, Lionel.
我利用他对我的好感来达成我的目的
It suited my purposes to make him think we were involved.
那贿赂莱昂内尔是你的主意咯?
So it was your idea to pay off Lionel?
一切都是我的主意
Everything was my idea.
而我因此得到任何赞誉了么? 没有
Did I get the credit for it? No.
你是说那个公园开♥发♥计划
You're talking about the park development.
雷哲缺乏远见
Reg had no vision.
一个圆形大厅就能让他满足了
He would have been happy with a rotunda.
这一切都是我的筹划 我的野心
I gave it scale and ambition.
在加利福利亚有个主题公园
There's a theme park in California.
这才是我灵感的起源 而不是来自雷哲
That's where the inspiration came from, not from Reg.
他成为了聚会的焦点 说着那些伟大的业绩
He stood up at that party, taking all the glory.
连我的名字都没提一下
Barely even mentioned me.
这都是那对兄弟的功劳 永远都是他们的功劳
It was all about the brothers. It was always about the brothers.
你挖到金子了
You struck gold.
好像是的
Yes, I think I have.
我存在的唯一原因
The only reason I exist
只是因为我父亲想要第二个儿子
is because my father wanted a second son.
我永远都是他们的遗憾
I was only ever a disappointment.
如果你这么恨你的兄弟 那你为什么回来帮忙?
If you resented your brothers, why would you come back and help?
我并不是回来帮忙的
I didn't come back to help.
查理 雷哲·福斯特的秘书 她还被关押着么?
Charlie, Reg Foster's secretary, is she still in custody?
是的 她今天早上被起诉了
Yeah. She's being charged this morning.
我需要她办公室的钥匙
I need her office keys.
- 干什么? - 验证一个理论
- What for? - A theory.
好了 你说吧
Alright, let's hear it, then.
呃 弗兰克 福斯特的家和办公室都彻底搜查了?
Ah, Frank. The Foster house and offices, thoroughly searched?
当然彻底搜查了 怎么了?
Yes, of course they were. Why?
看这个 我在河边找到的
Look here. I found that in the stream.
它和淘金公园模型上的字母是一样的
It matches the lettering on the Goldrush Park model,
但是这个模型上并没有掉字
except the model's intact.
这怎么可能?
How is that possible?
在我看来 应该还有一个模型
In my opinion, there's a second model.
那个模型在哪儿?
So where is it?
雷哲·福斯特的车在哪里?
Reg Foster's car, where is it?
就在后面
It's out the back.
我们在游泳池发现他后就收押起来了
We impounded it since we found it at the pool.
福斯特女士 告诉我们 为什么有第二个模型?
Miss Foster, tell us, why is there a second diorama?
第二个才是我设想的模型
That's the development as I envisaged it.
露天场所 历史教育?
Open spaces and history lectures?
现今的家庭需要的是逃避现实
Families today need escapism.
他们只想要忘掉一切烦恼 好好玩一场
They want to forget their troubles and have fun.
雷哲对此有什么看法?
What did Reg think about that?
当我告诉他游乐园在美国有多受欢迎时
When I showed him how successful amusement parks were in America,
他动心了 他完全站在我这边
he agreed, he was completely on board.
那为什么展现给媒体和大众的是这个模型?
Then why sell this version to the press and the public?
我知道很多人都不会认可我们的模型
We knew we'd meet with resistance.
我们希望能在修正版公开之前就动工
We wanted to start work before we publicly announced the revisions.
还有谁知道这个计划?
And who knew about this plan?
只有我们
Just us.
整个福斯特家族?
The Foster family?
不 只有我和雷哲
No. Reg and me.
为什么不告诉诺尔?
Well, why wasn't Noel involved?
雷哲想要告诉他 但是我让他先等等
Reg wanted to tell him, but I insisted we wait.
诺尔缺乏想象力
Noel's no visionary.
他希望公园展现的是四十年前的一切
He wanted the park to reflect the way things used to be 40 years ago.
他是一个活在过去的人
All he ever wants to do is live in the past.
葬礼在明天
The funeral's tomorrow.
我只是想和他多呆一会儿
Just wanted to be with him.
最后一晚 就像以前一样
One last night together, like the old days.
那些美好的岁月 对你来说意味着一切 是么?
They mean everything to you, don't they, those golden days?
多愁善感并不是罪过
There's no harm in sentimentality.
但出现这种结果就是罪过了
There is when it ends like this.
现在什么时候了 诺尔?
What time is it, Noel?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
你那天晚上在酒吧也问过我这句话
You asked me that very question in the pub that night,
很奇怪 因为你有个和雷哲一模一样的手表
which was odd, because you own a watch identical to Reg's.
对于一个如此留恋过去的人
For someone so attached to the past,
没有戴那个手表真是太奇怪了
it seems strange you're no longer wearing it.
你的手表停了 对吗?
Your watch stopped too, didn't it?
而你打算将两块手表和你哥哥一起埋葬
And you were going to bury both watches with your brother.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you mean.
噢 诺尔
Ah, Noel.
你可以埋掉证据 但埋不掉你的内疚
You can bury the evidence, it won't relieve the guilt.
他把公园的事实真♥相♥告诉你了 是吗?
He told you the truth about the park, didn't he?
他... 他给我打了电♥话♥
He... he telephoned me.
他说
He said, uh...
他想让我到河边去
He said he wanted to meet me down by the stream.
他有东西要给我看
He had something to show me.
第二个模型
The second diorama.
他说他觉得很内疚
He said he felt guilty.
他说这是瓦莱丽的想法 但他也想这么做
He insisted it was Valerie's idea, but he wanted it.
他赞成她的做法
He agreed with her.
我想要和他理论 但他听不进我的话
I tried to talk sense into him but he just wouldn't change his mind.
然后我们打起来了 我失去了理智
And we fought, and I lashed out.
我们最美好的岁月
The best years of our lives,
就这么被夷为平地 为了什么?
razed to the ground for what?
就为了一个俗气廉价的游乐场
For this cheap, gaudy funfair,
就为了挣更多的钱?
for more money?
这个怎么能成为我们的传承?
How could that be our legacy?
那棵树是压垮你的最后一根稻草 是吗?
The tree was the final straw, wasn't it?
四十年的回忆 他就打算
40 years of memories, and he was going to knock it down
这么轻易地将它毁掉
like it was nothing.
等我反应过来 他的头就已经被我按在水下了
Next thing I knew, I was holding his head under water.
我当时太生气了 我太生气了
I was angry. I was just so angry,
我只是想让他清醒过来
and I wanted to shake some sense into him.
然后他就不动了
Then he stopped moving.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表