剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
查理在基地找到的 怎么了?
Charlie found them at the base. Why?
如果他非常喜欢他的车
If he was so attached to his car,
那么他可能在他车牌的启发下
he might have come up with a playful nickname for it...
给它取了个幽默的昵称...
inspired by the registration plates.
贝弗莉
Beverly.
我... 我不明白
I... I don't understand.
罗杰斯夫人
Mrs Rogers,
我们认为格拉蒂丝·库克是在基地被杀害的
we believe Gladys Cook was killed here on the base
而梅尔夫被叫去搬运尸体
and Merv was enlisted to help remove the body.
利用凯思的车
Using Keith's car.
梅尔夫对它很熟悉 他之前开过那辆车
Merv was familiar with it. He'd driven it before.
对吗 乔伊斯?
Isn't that right, Joyce?
什么 你是想说我...
What, you think that I...
格拉蒂丝是我的朋友
Gladys is my friend.
曾经是你的朋友 艾利斯夫人
Was your friend, Mrs Ellis.
她那晚之所以在基地
She was on the base that night
是因为她想要将你们这个团体的秘密
because she was about to go to the Courier
透露给快报
with your group's little secret.
你们知道了?
You know?
关于你们那些小动作? 是的 我们知道了
About your little arrangement? Yes, we do.
但那不是格拉蒂丝想要透露给快报的信息
But that's not what Gladys was going to report to the Courier.
对于你们丈夫和军队的所作所为
You all wanted some kind of payback
你们想要得到相应的回报
for what your husbands and the army had put you through.
所以 你们凭空捏造了一个女员工
So, you created a female employee out of thin air.
给了她一份洗衣房♥的工作
Gave her a job in the laundry.
洗衣房♥ 真是完美的安排
The laundry, perfect.
很少会有人见到她 甚至从不会见到她
She'd rarely be seen, if at all,
当然你们付给她薪水
and of course you pay her a wage.
但是你犯了个错
But you did make one mistake.
你以你丈夫心中比你还要重要的东西来命名
You named her after one thing your husband loved more than you.
他的车 贝弗莉
His car, Beverly.
奥尔德顿少校 如果我猜得没错...
Major Alderton, just thinking out loud here...
军用资金去向不明?
Military funds missing?
是的 并且还是很大一笔资金
Quite a substantial amount, actually.
好的
Yes.
这不可能由一人独自完成
Impossible to do on your own,
但如果有黛西管理工资单
but Daisy in payroll,
格拉蒂丝在邮件收发室
Gladys in the mailroom,
凯莉在洗衣房♥工作...
Kelly working in the laundry...
要维持这种假象很容易
It was easy enough to maintain the illusion.
贝弗莉只是被捏造出来的众多员工之一
Beverly was just one of many created identities.
而这些都是你的点子
And this brilliant idea was all yours.
不是吗 艾利斯夫人?
Wasn't it, Mrs Ellis?
即便这些都是真的
Even if any of this was true,
这也不能证明是我杀了格拉蒂丝啊
I don't see how this proves I killed Gladys.
用来转运格拉蒂丝尸体的毯子上
The rug used to transport Gladys's body
有很多香烟灼烧过的痕迹
had cigarette burns all over it.
好吧 你们正站在我唯一的毯子上
Fine, except the rug I own, you're all standing on it.
用来转运格拉蒂丝尸体的毯子上
The rug used to transport Gladys's body...
有圆形的印记
had circular imprints on it.
但很显然 你可爱的咖啡桌脚是方形的
Clearly, your lovely coffee table here has square legs.
所以 你介意我们
So, would you mind terribly
去你家看一下吗 罗杰斯夫人?
if we had a look inside your place, Mrs Rogers?
黛西 当梅尔夫回家
What really happened, Daisy...
发现你杀了格拉蒂丝时 到底发生了什么?
when Merv arrived and saw that you'd killed Gladys?
不是这样
No.
他纪律严明 训练有素
He was disciplined, well-trained.
他肯定会迅速采取行动来帮你
He would have sprung into action to try and help you.
格拉蒂丝来这里是因为她害怕乔伊斯
Gladys came here because she was scared of Joyce.
你们都是 她是如此绝望
You all were. She was desperate.
她想着 你也许
She probably thought,
是她唯一能信任 能好好聊聊的人
of all the women, she could talk to you.
当然格拉蒂丝能够毁了你们
Of course Gladys could ruin everything for all of you.
拜托 我...
Please, I...
你们吵了起来
You argued.
然后她威胁了你
And then when she threatened you,
你就在我现在站的地方 将她刺死了
you stabbed her to death right here, right where I'm standing now.
毯子上的烧痕 是香烟吗?
The burn marks on the rug. Cigarettes?
不 我认为那是你将格拉蒂丝那晚
No. I think you burnt whatever evidence
带来的证据烧掉时留下的痕迹
Gladys brought with her that night.
工资登记簿
Payroll ledgers.
但是它们都不在了
But they're gone.
全部不在了
It's all gone.
其实并没有 黛西
Ah, but it's not, Daisy.
这是今天早上送到巴拉瑞特快报的
This was delivered to the Ballarat Courier earlier today.
发件人 贝弗莉·艾莉森
Sent by a Beverly Alison.
格拉蒂丝在来之前 肯定已经做了备份
Gladys must have written up a copy and posted it to them
邮寄到了快报
before she came here.
在她过来要回她的那份钱财之前
Before she came here to ask for her share of the money.
你看 这一切都无关
You see, this was never about the sex,
性或爱
or the love,
只是为了钱
it was all about the money.
金钱与权力
Money and power.
想要夺回你们生活的控制权
Taking back some sort of control in your lives.
而你的儿子之所以被杀
And your son was shot
是因为他在错误的时间
because he was in the wrong place
出现在了错误的地点 黛西
at the wrong time, Daisy.
而他之所以在那里 是因为你将他
And he was only there because you implicated him
牵扯进了格拉蒂丝·库克的谋杀案中
in the murder of Gladys Cook.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
我只想要我的儿子回来
I just want my son back.
我听说是黛西·罗杰斯杀了格拉蒂丝·库克
I heard Daisy Rogers killed Gladys Cook.
- 嗯哼 - 那这是真的了?
- Uh-huh. - So it's true?
你好像一点都不吃惊
It sounds like you already know.
她的动机是什么?
What was her motive?
这和库克夫人为什么给我打电♥话♥有关吗?
Does it have anything to do with why Mrs Cook called me?
我告诉了你她送包裹到快报的事
You're not going to give me anything
而你却什么都不打算告诉我?
after I told you about the package she sent to the Courier.
但你打开了包裹 并看了里面的内容
Which you opened up and read first.
为什么? 然后一切就得出现在明天的报纸上?
Why? So it all ends up in tomorrow's paper?
- 你是对的 你知道吗? - 什么对的?
- You were right, you know? - About what?
警局又不会给你发工资
You're not on the payroll at the station.
她承认了
So she's confessed.
是的 乔伊斯·艾利斯是罪魁祸首
Yes. Well, Joyce Ellis was the ringleader,
黛西·罗杰斯对其余的罪行供认不讳
but Daisy Rogers admitted to the rest.
现在军队终于可以专注于这场灾难中
Now the army can focus on what's really important
最重要的事了...
in this whole disaster...
该死的文书工作
The bloody paperwork.
你怀念吗?
You ever miss it?
不 不再怀念了
No. No, not anymore.
- 你呢? - 从来就没怀念过
- You? - Not at all.
在之后的一段时间 那些军队高级军官
You know, you're still going to have to deal with the top brass
恐怕会把你搅得不得安宁
for a while longer, I'm afraid.
你知道在出事前他就在镇上了吧
You do know he was in town before the incident.
- 少校 - 先生们
- Major. - Gentlemen.
我只是过来和你们确认一下
Just thought I'd drop by to make sure we're all on the same page
死去的罗杰斯下士
and to confirm that
将会受到起诉 是吧?
Corporal Rogers is to be posthumously charged.
是的 作为谋杀案的从犯
Yes, he is, as an accessory to murder.
抱歉
Excuse me.
谢谢你 警司
Thank you, Superintendent.
德里克 你早就知道洗钱的事了 对吧?
Derek, you already knew about the money laundering, didn't you?
我们只知道资金在不断流出
We knew that funds were trickling out.
但不知道是谁 以及用何种方式做的
We just didn't know how, or by who.
- 警方可以帮助你的 - 的确如此
- The police could have helped you. - And they did.
在你出现之前 没人将洗钱和那三个女人
No-one had connected the money laundering to these three women
联♥系♥在一起
until you came along.
无价之宝
Priceless.
原来我一直在为你工作
I was working for you the whole time.
你不喜欢唾手可得的事物 是吧 卢西恩?
You don't like it when things land in your lap, do you, Lucien?
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表