剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
搭把手 伙计
Give us a lift, mate.
谢了 伙计
Cheers, mate.
请进
Yes?
早上好
Good morning.
你也是
And to you.
来 进来
Come. Come in.
我好像给你带来了一堆麻烦
I'm afraid I've caused you a lot of trouble.
不 当然没有
No. Of course you haven't.
你冷吧 给你
You're cold. Here.
把它穿上
Let's pop this on.
到这来
Here we are.
请
Please.
请坐
Sit down.
昨晚你看起来
It seemed like, um...
就快要崩溃了
...you were close to collapse last night.
- 你还好...? - 感觉好多了 谢谢
- Are you...? - Feeling much better. Thank you.
你和我不用拘束
You don't need to be formal with me.
我不太习惯
I'm out of practice.
我想我们都不太习惯
I think we both are.
我找过你 你知道吗
I searched for you, you know.
我知道你一定会的
I knew you would.
我一直在找 不停地找
I searched. And searched.
找了十七年...
17 years I...
动用了我整个亚洲的人脉
All my contacts, right throughout Asia.
我以为...
I thought...
我以为我再也见不到你们了
I thought I'd lost you both.
噢 天啊 你当然
Oh, good Lord, of course you...
我们的李 她活下来了
Our Lee, she survived.
她还活着
She's alive.
- 什么?! - 是的
- What?! - Yes.
我们漂亮的女儿 去年我刚在中国见过她
Our beautiful daughter, I saw her just last year in China.
- 不可能 - 她还活着!
- She can't be. - Yes, she is!
而且...
And...
...她现在是个母亲了
...she's a mother now.
- 真的吗?! - 是的!
- Really?! - Yes!
- 是的! - 李?
- Yes! - Lee?
是的 我发誓!
Yes, I promise you!
来 我知道
Come. I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
- 卢西恩- 等一下 简
- Lucien? - Not now, Jean.
呃 总警司来了
Ah, the Chief Superintendent is here.
抱歉
Please excuse me.
- 弗兰克 - 卢西恩
- Frank. - Lucien.
- 没打扰你吧? - 有点
- Haven't caught you at a bad time, I hope? - Well, somewhat.
抱歉 实在没办法
Oh. Apologies. But can't be helped.
赛马场那需要你
You're required down at the racetrack.
一个骑手摔下马 并且...
Apparently a rider's taken a fall and...
- 一定需要我去吗? - 拜托
- Do you really need me there? - Please...
别为了我留下
Don't stay on my account.
弗兰克·卡莱尔总警司
Chief Superintendent Frank Carlyle...
...这是我太太梅琳
...this is Mai Lin, my wife.
很高兴见到你 梅琳
Very pleased to meet you, Mai Lin.
我去拿点东西
I'll get my things.
骑手径直摔下马
Straightforward fall.
当场死亡
Jockey died instantly.
- 亚历山大·马丁 - 这名字有点陌生啊
- Alexander Martin. - Doesn't ring a bell.
昨天赢得了巴拉瑞特杯
Won the Ballarat Cup yesterday.
我听说马的情况不佳
Horse is in a bad way, from what I hear.
是么? 你或许该去叫个兽医
Really? Well, perhaps you should call a vet.
或许吧
Perhaps I should.
你说直接倒地?
Straightforward, you say?
那为什么叫我过去?
Well, why do you want me there?
看看有没有什么可疑情况
Oh, just to keep an eye on things.
那是你太太?
So, your wife?
是的 弗兰克 这个...
Yes, Frank. It's...
说来话长
It's a very long story.
我猜也是
Yes, I expect it is.
幸运的弗兰克·卡莱尔
Lucky Frank Carlyle.
- 麻烦事 - 是的 特伦斯
- Terrible business. - That it is, Terrence.
- 永远不要习惯它 - 艾达已经崩溃了
- Never get used to it. - Ada's devastated.
喜欢的骑手 喜爱的马 昨天的比赛后...
Favourite rider, favourite horse. After yesterday's trial...
恩
Hmm.
一会见 特伦斯
Well, I'll... see you later, Terrence.
一会见 弗兰克
That you will, Frank.
赛道边除了你还有谁?
Who else was out on the track with you?
只有我 萝宾在马厩
Just me. And Robyn was in the stables.
海伍德小姐?
Miss Heywood?
布雷德利·坦南特 我负责这赛道
Bradley Tennant. I manage the track.
- 卢西恩·布莱克 我们的法医 - 你好
- Lucien Blake, our police surgeon. - How do you do?
我猜是脊柱骨折 对么医生?
I'm guessing a fractured spine, Doctor?
这么说还为时过早
Well... A little too early to say. Hmm.
萝宾·道森 肖恩·海伍德
Robyn Dawson, Shane Heywood.
你看到他摔下来么?
Did you see him fall?
我只听到马在尖叫
Nah. I just heard the horse screamin'.
我赶到那 紧接着萝宾跑了过来
I got there, then Robyn come running up.
我们赶到他那时他已经死了
He was dead when we got to him.
好的 非常感谢
Right. Alright, well, thank you very much.
你俩可以走了
Off you go.
替亚历克斯惋惜
Ah, shame about Alex.
庆幸的是 至少他赢得了他的最后一场比赛
Least he got to win his last race. Small mercies.
坦南特先生 近来这儿很多摔下马的吗?
Had many falls here lately, Mr Tennant?
对于赛马这样的危险事来说
Ballarat's a safe track
巴拉瑞特算是安全的了 医生
for a dangerous sport, Doctor.
我们都引以为豪
We take pride in that.
我先失陪了
I won't keep you.
先生们 拜托
Gents, please.
特里 我可以的 没事
I'll manage, Terry, it's fine.
你们想和我谈吗
You wanted to talk to me.
如果你不介意 就几个问题
Just a few questions if you wouldn't mind.
当然
Of course.
你可以告诉我 事故发生的时间吗
Could you tell me what time the accident happened.
我不确定 我想 是日出的时候吧
I can't be sure. Um... It was just after sunrise, I think.
很好 你认为摔下马可能是什么引起的?
That's fine. Any idea what may have caused the fall?
不知道
No.
他上次在春季赛马嘉年华中摔伤得很严重
He'd only just come back from a bad fall at the Spring Carnival.
艾达 他说他已经可以骑马了
He said he was cleared to ride, Ada.
是 我知道 但是
Yes, I know, but... still.
我只知道 不坐在马鞍上他就会疯掉
I just know that not being in the saddle would almost drive him mad.
看上去你们确实不知情
It does sound like there was no telling him.
是的 谢谢
That's right. Thank you.
谢谢你
Well, thank you, ma'am.
还有 我对昨天的胜利表示祝贺
And may I say... congratulations on yesterday's win.
这是众望所归
It was thoroughly deserved.
谢谢 总警司
Oh. Thank you, Chief Superintendent.
你真好 谢谢
That's very kind of you. Thank you.
希望你有美好的一天
Well... good day.
弗兰克 如果我没猜错的话...
Frank... If I didn't know better...
噢 闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
你最后是在跟她调情吗?
Were you flirting with her at the end there?
她是个率性的女人
Well, she's a handsome lady.
你知道吗 我第一次赌马赢买♥♥的是她训练的马
You know, the first win I ever had on a nag was on a horse she trained.
她从此成为了我的软肋
Had a soft spot for her ever since.
她这人怎么样?
And what's she like as a person?
驯马是艰苦的工作 名气来之不易
Tough job, training horses. Respect is hard-won.
尤其是女人
Especially if you're a woman.
显然 她已经获得你的尊重了
She's obviously got yours.
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Good morning. - Oh, good morning.
进来
Come in.
我做了早餐 熏肉和鸡蛋 还有吐司
I've made breakfast. Bacon and eggs, and there's toast.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表