剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
Well...
特里·努南是个有意思的家伙
Interesting chap, Terry Noonan.
他那里的大个儿荷兰朋友
His sizeable Dutch friend in there
恰好擦伤了指关节
just happens to have bruised knuckles.
嗯 是
Hmm. Yes.
由于亚历克斯欠债 他承认昨天把他打了一顿
He admitted punching Alex yesterday to remind him about his debts.
还有 我离开房♥间后特里有没有告诉你其他事?
By the way, Terry tell you anything else once I'd left the room?
没有 没什么重要的事
No, nothing of any consequence.
你投了多少 弗兰克?
How much are you in for, Frank?
好吧 昨天我确实赢了一场
Well, I did have one win yesterday.
你欠他多少钱?
How much do you owe him?
很多
A lot.
弗兰克 他是赌注经纪人 还有一个体型巨大的打手...
Frank, the man's an SP bookie with a thug the size of...
好的 谢谢你 布莱克 我很清楚
Yes, thank you, Blake, I'm well aware of that.
那么你在干嘛?
Then what are you doing?
人都会有一两个恶习
A man's gotta have a vice or two.
特别是自从妻子死后
Especially since the wife died.
这就是你今早想让我来的原因?
That why you wanted me along this morning?
让你能面对自己?
To keep you honest?
像努南这样的人...
A man like Noonan...
...欠他的钱都还是小事
...the money you owe him's the least of your problems.
是的 多谢 布莱克 受教了
Yes, thank you, Blake, for the lecture,
但我们还要去另一个地方
but we do have another stop to make.
很明显 亚历克斯·马丁在过去的几年里住在这里
Apparently, Alex Martin lived here the last couple of years.
好吧 那我们要找什么?
Right. So what are we looking at?
什么也不找 这就是关键
Nothing. That's the point.
他打包了所有的东西
He's packed everything up.
但是他留下了这个
But he's left this.
艾格妮丝·克拉斯比姑姑
Aunty Agnes Clasby.
他知道自己时日不多 所以打包了所有东西
He knew his days were numbered and he packed up his life.
你不是说肝破裂不是致命的吗?
Didn't you say the rupture in his liver wasn't fatal, though?
但他知道自己已命不久矣
Still, he knew.
我翻看过了 都是私人物品
I've looked through it... it's all personal stuff.
巴拉瑞特杯
Ballarat Cup.
我还找到了这个
And... I found this.
这是你的字迹 特里 是吗?
That's your handwriting, Terry. Correct?
是在亚历山大·马丁的所有物中找到的
It was found amongst the possessions of Alexander Martin.
纸上写他用二十磅赌另一匹马赢
It appears he's laid a £20 bet on the nose of another horse
在他自己亲自参加的比赛中
in a race that he himself was riding in.
巴拉瑞特杯
The Ballarat Cup.
大家都看好的亚历克斯竟然赌自己输
So Alex, riding the favourite, bets against himself.
和你一起
With you.
当你保证最好的人不会赢的时候
It's a pretty healthy pay day, I would have thought,
你肯定能因此大赚一笔 我应该想到的
when you're guaranteed the favourite's not gonna come in.
我告诉你 特里 你诱导亚历克斯
I put it to you, Terry, that you offered Alex inducements
故意输掉比赛
to throw that race.
但是当他最终拒绝的时候
But when he ultimately refused,
你派了你手下的人 迪耶德里克·布朗赫斯特
you sent a man in your employ... Diederik Bronkhorst...
去殴打他
around to assault him.
特伦斯 努南 我将以涉嫌
Alright. Terrence Noonan, I'm placing you under arrest
参与和促使比赛结果被暗中篡改
on suspicion for engaging and facilitating
的罪名逮捕你
in conduct corrupting a betting outcome.
我还想在记录里注明
I'd also like to state for the record
我和目前欠努南先生
my personal debt with Mr Noonan
325英镑
which currently stands at £325.
在罪名成立的情况下 债务保持不变
And which will remain regardless of these charges.
没错 特伦斯 我会按承诺全额归还的
That's right, Terrence... I'll pay you back in full, as promised.
如果我发现你杀了亚历克斯·马丁
And if I find out you've killed Alex Martin,
我还会以谋杀罪逮捕你
I'll also take you down for murder.
够公平吧?
Fair enough?
什么事?
What?
我能借给你点钱么?
Can I lend you some money?
当然你很可能会潜逃...
Of course you're a major flight risk...
我需要保证你不会离开巴拉瑞特
I'd need some sort of guarantee you won't up and leave Ballarat,
但是说真的 如果这有用...
but seriously, if it might help...
那没必要
That won't be necessary.
但还是谢谢你
But thank you.
没关系
Of course.
那么
So.
你准备关努南多久?
...how long do you plan on keeping Noonan?
先关他几个小时
Oh, I'll let him stew for a couple of hours
再说吧
then I'll let him go.
头?
Boss?
医院刚来电♥话♥
That was the hospital.
你追捕的那个赛马师?
That jockey you were chasing?
肖恩·海伍德 是的 他怎么样?
Shane Heywood. Yes, how is he?
是 他十分钟前死了
Yeah... He died 10 minutes ago,
因伤势严重
from injuries sustained.
好吧
Right.
去马场调查一下
Head out to the track
那两个涉嫌他这事故的骑手
and question the two riders involved in his accident.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
查理 我想我跟你一起去吧
Charlie, I think I'll come with you.
啊 不 你不能去
Ah... no, you won't.
你今天回过家吗? 医生
Have you gone home at all today, Doc?
查理 我想和你一起
Charlie, I was wanting to catch up with you and...
头安排我一整天在法♥院♥ 但我在家吃了午餐
Boss had me on court duty all day, but I stopped home for lunch and...
她怎么样啊?
Well... how is she?
比兹利夫人还好吗?
Is Mrs Beazley alright?
比兹利夫人 和我
Mrs Beazley and I...
坦白说 查理 我们都不知道到底是怎么回事
Quite frankly, Charlie, we don't know what the hell's going on.
但是...
Yeah, still...
你应该回去
...you should be there.
告诉她 我会回去吃晚饭
Tell her I'll be home for dinner.
啊! 我们还在奇怪... 查理去哪了?
Ah! We were wondering... Where's Charlie?
查理
Charlie.
查理去做调查 他一会回来
Charlie's conducting a search. He'll be here later.
爱丽丝
Alice.
你说了可以来拜访
You said to come over.
是 是 我说了
Yes. Yes, I did.
简给我了关于做饭的建议
Jean's been advising me about cooking.
她建议我雇个人做饭 而不是学做饭
She suggested I hire someone rather than try to learn.
她是有工作的女人 没有时间做饭
She's a working woman... she doesn't have time to cook.
当然了
Of course.
谁还想再喝一杯?
Who's for another drink?
你就不能早点回来吗?
Couldn't you have come home earlier?
真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
你对这一无所知?
You had no warning?
他们都说她去世了... 你知道的
I was told she was dead... you know that.
她从哪来的? 怎么到这的?
Where did she come from? How did she get here?
事实上 她是从中国逃出来的
Apparently, she escaped from China.
在香港的难民营呆了一年
She spent a year in a refugee camp in Hong Kong.
- 我真是无法想象 - 我们都没法想象
- I can't imagine. - Oh, none of us can.
这么多年过去了 简 我...
So many years have passed, Jean, I...
我们该怎么做?
What do we do?
卢西恩?
Lucien?
很显然 不是吗?
It's obvious, isn't it?
有趣的是 胸部有一条相当大的血痕
Interestingly, there was a sizeable haematoma across the chest...
我们无法解释
we couldn't understand it.
之前的伤病 意味着跌落是致命的
Previous injuries meant that the fall was fatal.
他不该再上马
He should never have got back on a horse.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
哈维医生
Dr Harvey.
布莱克夫人 我是查理·戴维斯
Ah, Mrs Blake, I'm Charlie Davis.
查理和我们一起住
Charlie lives with us.
- 很高心见到你 查理 - 你的饭在炉子上
- Pleased to meet you, Charlie. - Your plate's on the stove.
非常好
Wonderful.
令我们惊奇的是 没有撕裂伤
The surprise to us was there were no lacerations.
综合考虑 电缆是个较为合理的结论
The cable was an elegant conclusion, given the variables.
的确如此
Quite.
- 你是说这个男人是被谋杀的吗? - 是的
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表