剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
That's not Terry Noonan's style.
也许他觉得自己别无选择
Perhaps he thought he had no option.
霍帕隆 你怎么说? 给医生看看
What do you reckon, Hopalong? Go on, show him.
我的天
Goodness me.
这么说吧 比尔 我觉得
I tell you what, Bill, I think
安德森女士真是个摄影天才
Miss Anderson has captured you perfectly.
这只是你的一己之见 弗兰克
Yeah, well, that's one opinion, Frank.
艾达·麦克雷和坦南特先生对此事究竟了解多少
There's also the question of how much Ada McCrae and Mr Tennant
也是个问题
knew about the whole thing.
嗨 巴拉瑞特警♥察♥局
Hi, Ballarat Police.
我知道你之前和她聊过
I understand you've been speaking with her.
我觉得她能帮助我们
I thought she could be of assistance.
弗兰克?
Frank?
抱歉打扰了你们 警司
Sorry for calling, Superintendent,
但我们不知道该怎么办了
but I didn't know what else to do.
别骗自己了 艾达
Don't kid yourself, Ada,
那女孩从一开始就是个麻烦
that girl's been trouble for a long time now.
在这里
Over there.
借过
Excuse me.
霍巴特把这里已经搜遍了
Hobart already searched this entire place.
道森女士在哪儿?
Where's Miss Dawson now?
我刚到这里 她一见到我就跑了
Oh, well, she saw me in here and she ran off.
- 这捆电缆怎么办? - 等会儿再处理
- And what about the cable? - That can wait.
多处有利地形
Numerous vantage points.
有很多掩护物 但都是敌方的
Yes, lots of cover, just not for us.
- 我去查看下后门 - 好
- I'm gonna check the back gate. - Alright.
她的目标是我们?! 那我们快点离开!
Do you think she's coming for us?! Well, we gotta get out of here!
不 我们在这儿很安全 马厩里有马
No, no, no! We're safe in here, she won't fire into the stable
她不会贸然开火的
when there's a risk to the animals.
快来! 快来!
Come on! Come on!
天哪!
Jesus!
坦南特先生 让我看看
Mr Tennant, let me see that.
请把你的手放到这儿 紧紧地按压住伤口
Right, I want you to place your hand here, press firmly against the wound.
麦克雷夫人 那步♥枪♥里有多少弹♥药♥?
Mrs McCrae, how much ammunition was kept with that rifle?
挺多的
Quite a few rounds.
看来她擅长用枪
She's obviously comfortable with firearms.
待在这儿
Now, stay here.
萝宾 是我
Robyn, it's me.
萝宾 我要出来了 好吗?
Robyn, I'm coming out. Alright?
只有我一人 没带武器
Just me. I'm unarmed.
你也出来吧
You can come out too.
我发誓 会没事的
I promise it'll be alright.
来吧
Come on.
就是这样
That's it.
萝宾 把枪放下来 好吗?
Robyn, would you lower the rifle for me, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你对任何人说过赛马道上的电缆这事了吗?
Now, did you tell anyone that someone strung a cable across the track?
是的 我告诉过麦克雷女士
Yeah, I told Miss McCrae.
好的
Right.
那么...
So...
亚历克斯·马丁回来参加了巴拉瑞特杯
Alex Martin comes back to ride in the Ballarat Cup.
大家都看好他
He's the sentimental favourite.
但他答应了会假输 努南先生?
But he's supposed to throw the race. Mr Noonan?
亚历克斯在肖恩·海伍德身上赌了20英镑
Alex put 20 quid on Shane Heywood.
我猜麦克雷夫人也在他身上压了不少钱
I'm guessing Mrs McCrae placed a sizable bet too.
150英镑 高赔率 她定会大赚一笔
£150 at long odds. She would have made a killing.
好的
Right.
你已经不指望亚历克斯对骑马有多热衷了
You didn't count on how much Alex loved to race.
特别是当他知道他不能再骑马之后
Especially when he thought he'd never ride again.
你说的那句话是什么来着?
What was it you said?
"若是放任它们...
'Let them have their own way...
...它们会自我毁灭 将你也一起拉下地狱"
...and they'll destroy themselves, and take you down too.'
你不能让任何人看出你已经失去了掌控力
You couldn't let anyone see that you'd lost control.
你需要杀鸡儆猴
You had to send a message.
你... 完全不知道
You have... no idea
自己在说什么 医生
what you're talking about, Doctor.
你对这个世界一无所知
You don't know anything about this world.
是的 我不知道 但你知道
No, I don't. But you do.
你清楚地知道将缆线缠多高
You knew exactly how high to string that wire
能绊到人 而不会绊到马
so it caught the jockey, not the horse.
你知道一旦亚历克斯没有了约束
You knew once Alex was in the clear
他就会爬上马鞍
he'd stand up in that saddle.
马♥会♥和骑手一起摔倒 这是你绝对没有料到的
You never thought for a moment the horse would fall with its rider.
现在他们两个都死了
And now they're both dead.
而... 那也是我们见面时你哭泣的原因
And that... that's why you were crying when we met you.
你在为死去的马哭泣 而不是为了亚历克斯·马丁
You were crying for the horse you killed, not for Alex Martin.
肖恩·海伍德...
Shane Heywood...
噢 他按照你的吩咐 追赶亚历克斯
Oh, he did exactly what you wanted him to do, he chased Alex,
在别人到来之前将电缆解下来
helped you take the cable down before anyone else got there.
那是我的马 我的赛道
It was my horse. My track.
我的比赛
My game.
你杀了那匹马
You killed that horse.
- 你还好吗? - 嗯
- You right? - Yeah.
别以为你欠的账能一笔勾销
Don't think this gets you out of that debt of yours.
艾达·麦克雷 我现在以谋杀
Ada McCrae, I'm placing you under arrest
亚历克斯·马丁的罪名逮捕你
for the murder of Alex Martin.
道森女士 你会因鲁莽伤害罪受到起诉
Miss Dawson, you'll be facing charges of reckless endangerment.
安德森女士! 看来这会是个好头条啊
Miss Anderson! This should get you a front page.
没事了 萝宾 没事了
It's alright, Robyn. It's alright.
你以前从未自斟自饮过
You never used to drink alone.
是的
No.
是的 我以前不会
No, I didn't.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
你一直待我很好
You've always been kind to me.
我不该像这样闯入你的生活
But this has been such an intrusion.
- 梅琳... - 请让我说完
- Mai Lin... - Please let me finish.
我没想到事情会变成这样
I didn't expect this.
但我能理解
But I understand.
毕竟十七年过去了
It has been 17 years.
我在镇上找到了一家旅馆
I found a hotel in town.
士兵之丘 你知道吗?
The Soldier's Hill, do you know it?
我知道
Yes.
他们给我安排了个房♥间
They have a room for me.
请代我感谢简的热情招待
Thank Jean for her hospitality, please.
梅琳...
Mai Lin...
你是我的妻子
You are my wife.
是的 我是
Yes, I am.
你能开车送我吗? 我的箱子很重
Would you drive me, please? My suitcase is heavy.
当然可以
Of course.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表