剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
和刺刀的三角截面一致
are consistent with the triangular cross-sections on the bayonet.
她的血型和我们找到的刺刀上的一致
Her blood type matches what we found on the bayonet
和毛毯上的也一致
and on the rug as well.
好吧 还有什么吗?
Right. Anything else?
她的体内查出有青霉素
She had penicillin in her system.
好的
Right.
你生了什么病呢?
What were you being treated for?
医生?
Doctor?
这个看起来像个电♥话♥号♥码
It looks like a telephone number
还有名字
and there's a name.
好的
Yes.
是的 你好 请问 我能和贝弗莉说话吗?
Yes, hello. I was wondering, could I speak with Beverly, please?
我明白了 谢谢 好 我早上再打来
I see. Thank you, yes, I'll call back in the morning.
那是一个清洁工
That was a cleaner.
看来 所有人都回家了
Apparently, everyone's gone home for the day.
回家了? 从哪回家?
Gone home? From where?
巴拉瑞特快报?
The Ballarat Courier?
是的 我们早上再给她们打电♥话♥吧
Yeah. Let's ring them in the morning
找出谁是贝弗莉
and find out who Beverly is.
与此同时 我们已经有
In the meantime, we may already have
无名女尸案的嫌疑人了
a suspect in our Jane Doe case.
- FX霍顿汽车的车主 - 是的
- The owner of the FX Holden. - Right.
这次你来主审这个人吧 戴维斯?
Why don't you take the lead on this one, Davis?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
凯思·马林·艾利斯中尉
Lieutenant Keith Marling Ellis. 9th
第九中♥央♥维多利亚团
CVR, Central Victorian Regiment.
是 你驻扎在军事基地
Yes, you're stationed at the military base.
没错
That's right.
是关于我的车被偷的事吗?
Is this about my stolen car?
我希望它毫发无损
I'm hoping it hasn't been damaged at all.
我在那车上花了很多功夫
I put a lot of work into that vehicle.
你认识这个女人吗?
Do you know this woman?
不认识
No.
你昨晚在哪?
Where were you last night?
拉弗顿 上周都在拉练
Laverton, on training for the past week.
中尉 你的这辆车
Lieutenant, it was your car
昨晚在森林附近运送了
that transported this woman's dead body
这个女人的尸体
to a nearby forest last night.
我们一帮人都在基地住
There's a group of us on base...
我们共享我们的车
We all share our cars...
共享一切
share everything.
你是说 任何人都可能轻而易举的开走它吗?
You're saying anyone could have easily taken off with it?
因为当我们找到它时
Because when we found it,
上面没有车牌
it had no rego plates,
后备箱里面全都沾满了血
and the boot was covered top to bottom in blood.
我上周把牌照取下来了
I took the plates off last week,
为了重新焊上保险杠
so I could reroll and rechrome the bumpers.
但我不知道什么血的事
But I don't know anything about any blood.
昨晚九点至十二点
Where were you between 9 o'clock and
你在哪呢 中尉?
midnight last night, Lieutenant?
结束步♥枪♥训练后
Finished rifle training,
大约八点吃了晚饭 喝了点酒
had dinner about 8:00, a nightcap,
九点半左右 或者是十点上♥床♥睡觉
went to sleep about 9:30, maybe 10:00.
开车去拉弗顿只要一个半小时
Well, Laverton's only an hour and a half away.
你到底想说什么 警官?
What are you getting at, Sergeant?
并且 为什么是你审问我
Actually, why am I talking to you
而不是你的上司?
and not to your superior officer?
好吧 中尉
Alright, then, Lieutenant.
那么你住在兵营
So, you were in barracks.
- 不 在平民的房♥子 - 周围没其他人
- No, a civilian house. - Not another soul around.
没有
No.
所以 九点到午夜十二点没人能为你作证
So no-one can vouch for you between 9:00 and midnight.
- 是的 - 是的
- No. - No.
我猜也没有
Didn't think so.
- 少校 - 警司
- Major. - Chief Superintendent.
你是不是扣押了我的人
I believe you're holding one of my men.
是的 凯思·艾利斯中尉
We are. Lieutenant Keith Ellis.
我们希望您能准许
We were hoping with your permission
我们看看他的工作档案
we may see his service records.
我知道你们想看 但答案是不行
I'm sure you would but the answer is no.
我们可以向国防部申请
We can lodge a request with the DoD.
你可以啊 但答案还是不行
You can, and the answer will still be no.
你们为了平民案件讯问他
You're questioning him over a civilian matter.
当这变成军事案件时 我们再谈吧
When it becomes a matter for the military, then we can talk.
德里克 你怎么来这了?
Derek, what brings you here?
我希望你们快点将艾利斯放出来
I want Ellis released. Now.
是的 但这不是你能说了算的 对吗?
Yes, but that's not really your call, is it?
很不幸 少校 我可以在不起诉
Unfortunately, Major, I can hold Lieutenant Ellis
艾利斯中尉的情况下关他二十四小时
for up to 24 hours without charge.
我很清楚你的能力范围 卡莱尔先生
I'm well aware of what you can and can't do, Mr Carlyle.
- 但这次 - 这是平民案件
- But this... - This is a civilian matter.
当这变成军事案件时 那么...
When it does become a matter for the military, well...
总警司
Chief Superintendent.
少校
Major.
不可能一直关着他的
Not gonna be able to hold him off forever.
今天还有什么消息吗?
What other news from the day?
那女人最后一顿晚餐
The woman's last meal.
我们检查了她胃里的残留物
We examined the contents of her stomach...
我们一定要现在听这事吗?
Do we have to hear about that right now?
是你先问的啊
You did ask.
你知道吗 她竟然将一个香菇...
For what it's worth, a shiitake mushroom...
整个吞下了
Swallowed whole.
巴拉瑞特唯一的亚洲餐馆是金色王冠
The only Asian restaurant in Ballarat is The Golden Crown.
格拉蒂丝·库克夫人 她是常客
Mrs Gladys Cook. She's a regular.
怎么会发生这事?
How did this happen?
这也是我们正在调查的 坦先生
That's what we're trying to determine, Mr Tan.
您最后一次见她是什么时候?
When did you last see her?
前天
The night before last.
她吃得很快 说她要去见个朋友
She ate quickly, said that she was meeting a friend.
是吗 你似乎记得很多关于她的事啊...
Right. You seem to remember an awful lot about...
我之所以记得 是因为我送她去的
I remember because I offered to drive her there.
我明白了
I see.
你和她是什么时候出门的?
What time did you leave with her?
九点半左右
Around 9:30.
那你们是好朋友了
So you were close friends, then.
我把她送达目的地
I dropped her off.
然后我就直接回去工作了
Then I drove straight back to work.
我十二岁的女儿和我们一起
My 12-year-old daughter came with us.
她今天放学后会回餐馆
She'll be at the restaurant after school
如果你也想审问她的话
if you're planning on interrogating her too.
抱歉 坦先生
Sorry, Mr Tan.
你带她去哪了?
Where exactly did you take her?
见到女性是如何生活的了吧 医生?
Seeing how the other half live, Doctor?
或许吧
Maybe.
你们这些女性在做啥呢?
What exactly are the other half doing?
整理工资单
Payroll.
她需要分散下注意力
She needed a distraction.
我还以为 你现在会和其他人在一起
I'd have thought you'd be with the others right now,
审问我的丈夫
interrogating my husband.
- 你是乔伊斯... - 艾利斯 是的
- You're Joyce... - Ellis. That's right.
所以 凯思干了些什么?
So, what did Keith do now?
和他钟爱的那辆该死的车有关吗?
Something to do with that bloody car he loves so much?
艾利斯夫人 他的车这次不是被借用了 而是被偷了
His car wasn't borrowed this time, Mrs Ellis, it was stolen.
我猜这车经常停在你们的住处
I'm guessing it's usually parked by your quarters.
我知道 是的
Behind them, yes.
你有看到或听到些什么吗?
You didn't see anything, hear anything?
- 没有 - 好吧
- Not a thing. - Right.
呃 艾利斯夫人
Um, Mrs Ellis,
你认识一位叫格拉蒂丝·库克的女人么?
do you know a woman by the name of Gladys Cook?
是... 你们在树林里发现的那位么?
Was... was that who you found in the forest?
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表