剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
右肩上有块血迹
There's a smear of blood across the right shoulder,
离伤口处很远
well away from the wound.
也许他满手鲜血 碰到了自己的衬衫
Perhaps his hands were bloody and he touched his shirt.
- 还有一件事 - 什么?
- There's one more thing. - Yes?
- 你们在车里找到的刺刀 - 啊!
- The bayonet you found in the car. - Ah!
我明白了
I see.
在某个时刻 这把刺刀
At some point, this bayonet,
我们手上的这小子说不是他的
which our boy in lock-up says wasn't his,
事实上是沾满鲜血的
was in fact covered in blood.
那边也没有信息 罗杰斯怎么样?
Well, no surprises there. What about Rogers?
有什么可以给调查官的吗?
Anything we can give their investigating officer?
暂时没有太多信息
Nothing much at this stage.
但我们能确定 这孩子死前是清醒的
However, we can tell him the boy was sober.
这似乎并不是部门想听到的
Got the feeling the department was wishing he wasn't.
是的 要是他喝醉的话 就没有军队什么错了
Yes, it would certainly clear the military of any wrongdoing.
军队要求一份详细报告
The army's asked for a full report.
请进
Come.
少校
Major.
你一定就是总警司了
You must be the Chief Superintendent.
- 德里克·奥尔德顿少校 - 弗兰克·卡莱尔
- Major Derek Alderton. - Frank Carlyle.
还有卢西恩
And Lucien.
不见到你来巴拉瑞特也没意义了
A trip to Ballarat wouldn't be complete.
德里克 好久不见
Derek, it's been a while.
- 请坐 - 谢谢
- Take a seat. - Thank you.
罗杰斯下士的尸检报告
Autopsy report on Corporal Rogers.
- 他喝醉酒了吗? - 没有
- Was he drunk? - No.
真遗憾
That's a pity.
所以 他唯一的错误 就是竟然蠢到
So, all he was guilty of was being stupid enough
跑到实弹演习现场去挡道
to run in front of a live fire exercise.
愚蠢度这一项我们可测不出来
Well, stupidity's not something we can test for.
这不就是嘛
Already have.
请进
Enter.
罗杰斯下士的制♥服♥ 先生
Corporal Rogers' uniform, sir.
谢谢 凯莉
Thank you, Kelly.
一场半夜军事演习
So, a midnight training exercise.
你们都知道这是为了模拟突发状况
Well, you both know the object is to simulate an emergency scenario.
很有效嘛
Well, it worked.
但你们的安全规程不尽如人意
Unlike your safety procedures.
我在写一份报告 完成后欢迎你来阅读
I'm writing a report. You're welcome to read it once it's complete.
坦白说 先生们...
Look, let's be frank, gentlemen...
这就是一次过失 一场事故 仅此而已
This was just a mistake, an accident, pure and simple.
也是潜在的安全漏洞?
And the possible safety breach?
我们会彻查
We'll explore thoroughly.
军队眼下最需要就是人力物力
Right now the army's main priority is men and material...
减少士气损伤
Limiting damage to morale,
也是我在此的原因
which is why I'm here.
以及检查现有程序
That, and to check current procedures,
确保此类事件不再发生
make sure this never happens again.
我知道该怎么做
Let's assume I know how to proceed.
真是可惜 不是吗?
Such a pity, isn't it?
这么好的人才就这样浪费了
All that potential gone to waste.
所以 你们两个
So, you two.
是的 我们一起服过兵役
Yes, we served together.
那他是你的伙伴了
So he's a mate of yours, then.
不再是了
Not anymore.
我能看出原因
Yes, I can see why.
简 是我 抱歉 我马上又要出去了
Jean, it's me. I'm sorry, I'm heading straight back out again.
就是回来放下包
Just dropping my bag off.
是 我知道
Yes, I know.
她会饿的... 梅琳
She'll be hungry... Mai Lin.
是啊 当然了 我...
Yes, of course, I...
谢谢
Thank you.
好美啊
It's beautiful.
是啊
Yes, it is.
你知道吗...
You know...
我回来那会 一点都没有家的感觉
it didn't feel like home when I came back.
尤其是最初
Not at first.
但现在...
But now...
现在你无法想象去其他地方生活了 是吗?
Now you can't imagine living anywhere else, can you?
烤牛肉和番茄酸辣酱
Roast beef and tomato chutney.
你的最爱
Your favourite.
有些东西是始终不变的
Well, some things never change.
简 她很懂你
Jean, she knows you well.
我还以为能和你一起吃个早餐
I thought that I would see you for breakfast,
但她告诉我 你早上又和警♥察♥去查案了
but she told me that you were with the police again this morning.
是啊 是啊
Yes. Yes.
我们在调查一桩人口失踪案
We're looking into a missing person case.
我还以为 你此生除了军队
I didn't ever think you would dedicate yourself to anything
就不会在意其他的了
more than you did the army.
没关系 卢西恩
It's alright, Lucien.
我明白
I understand.
你做的事很重要
What you're doing is important.
你也很重要
And so are you.
这么多年了...
All these years...
我真害怕...
I was afraid that...
- 不 它... - 什么?
- No, it... - What?
梅琳 没关系 害怕什么呢?
Mai Lin, it's alright. Afraid of what?
我很害怕你会忘记我
I was afraid you'd forgotten me.
不
No.
永远不会
Never.
哪怕一秒钟都不会
Not for a single second.
- 甜辣酱 - 天哪
- Chutney. - Oh, dear.
等一下 让我来
Hang on a moment. Allow me.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 查理
Alright, Charlie,
没人肯告诉我们 这个车是哪来的
no-one's telling us where this car came from.
或许 是时候我们去问问那车了
Perhaps it's time we asked the car itself.
我不懂得如何和车交谈 医生
I don't really speak automobile, Doc.
很有趣 查理
That's very funny, Charlie.
现在 毛毯上有些粘腻的物质
Now, there was a sticky substance on the rug.
我当时以为那是凝固的血液
Of course, I just assumed it was coagulated blood
但是这其实是...
but I think we'll find it is in fact...
- 松木. - 树液
- Pine. - Tree sap.
这就缩小范围了
Well, that narrows it down.
我们要找巴拉瑞特的一棵树
We're looking for a tree in Ballarat.
等一下 查理
Hang on, Charlie.
沃尔特是伐木工 不是吗?
Young Walter works as a logger, does he not?
你想的是...
You think...
在树海里捞针这种事
He might be able to help us
他可比我们在行多了 你怎么看?
find a pine needle in a haystack, what do you think?
如果不是沃尔特·约翰斯呢 医生?
What if it wasn't Walter Johns, doc?
查理 他被抓时
Well, Charlie, he was, quite literally,
正好拿着被我们视为凶器的东西
caught holding what we think could be a murder weapon.
再说 如果不是他 还会是谁呢?
Still, if it wasn't him, who else could it be?
还能是谁呢?
Who else indeed?
不论是谁 查理 他们开车来过这
Well, whoever it was, Charlie, they've driven in here...
继续走到这
continued down here,
但他们在这停下了
but they've stopped here.
查理 你觉得那是拖痕吗?
And, Charlie, would you say that's a drag mark?
- 毫无疑问 - 是的
- Definitely. - Yes.
看这
And look...
拖痕继续向前
it continues along down here,
然后止于...
and ends...
查理!
Charlie!
二十多岁
Late 20s.
死后僵直时期已过
Rigor mortis has passed.
无 明显腐烂迹象
No... significant decomposition.
死亡时间估计...
Estimated time of death...
在二十四小时前
around 24 hours ago.
这和这里伤口的边缘
The edges of the wounds here and here
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表