剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
这有可能
It is possible.
我了解你和少校一起在情报部门服役过
I understand that you served in Intelligence with the Major.
我只是个乡村医生 沙利文先生 我以为你知道的
I'm just a country doctor, Mr Sullivan. I thought you knew that.
当然
Indeed.
医生 我跟萝丝谈过了...
Doctor, I spoke to Rose...
没关系 查理 请加入我们吧
It's alright, Charlie. Please, join us.
- 想喝一杯吗 - 谢谢
- Fancy a drink? - Ah. Thank you.
那么告诉我 进展如何?
So, tell me, how did you get on?
我们知道乔安娜·班布里奇学过医
Well, we know Joanna Bainbridge had medical training,
而汉南开着绿色的斯蒂旁克汽车
and that Hannam was driving a green Studebaker.
- 罗伯特·汉南? - 是的
- Robert Hannam? - Yes.
这事交给我
You leave it to me.
希望他不要躲起来 因为他躲起来了
Let's just hope he hasn't gone to ground, because if he has,
我们就永远找不到他了
we'll never find him again.
你见过那个男人 你觉得他会去哪呢?
I mean, you've met the man. Where do you think he might have gone?
很难说啊 但我知道...
Hard to say, but I do know this...
不管他在哪 他都会用最有效的方法
wherever he is, he'll be working out the most efficient way
去解决遗留的问题
to tie up any loose ends.
你也是问题之一
Of which you are one.
是啊
Yes.
关于这案子 还有什么我需要知道的东西吗?
Is there anything else about this case that I should know?
没了
No.
敬军队
To service.
我觉得 就目前的情况来看
I think, given the circumstances,
还是交给我来处理比较好
I should probably take the lead on this.
好吧 我同意
Yes, I agree.
请放下毛巾 靠墙站好
Put the towel down and step up against the wall, please.
请后退靠墙站好 医生
Step back against the wall, please, Doctor.
好吧
Alright.
我昨天在这
I was here yesterday.
- 警官? - 谢谢你 小姐 你去忙吧
- Sergeant? - Thank you, miss. That'll be all.
如果你不介意
If you wouldn't mind.
警司告诉我 你昨天带着武器
Our superintendent tells me that you were armed
去见奥尔德顿少校了
when you had your meeting with Major Alderton yesterday.
那汉南呢 你们去花时间找他了吗?
Look, what about Hannam, have you put any effort into locating him?
还有班布里奇博士呢? 你们去找她谈过吗?
And what about Dr Bainbridge? Weren't you going to speak with her?
班布里奇博士有类风湿性关节炎
Dr Bainbridge suffers from rheumatoid arthritis.
她都不能好好握笔
She can barely grasp a pencil.
是啊 但你和她的医生核对过吗?
Yes, but have you checked with her doctor?
- 这病有治疗方法 - 长官?
- There are treatments available... - Sir?
弗兰克 这真是疯了!
Frank, this is lunacy!
- 到底是怎么回事? - 有人在陷害我!
- What the bloody hell is going on? - Someone's trying to frame me!
他们还做得挺像样的啊 不是吗?
Well, they're doing a pretty decent job of it, aren't they?
是的
Yes, they are.
- 我知道你可能需要把我关起来 - 恐怕是这样
- Look, I know you have to lock me up. - Yes, I'm afraid so.
或许我们可以顺势利用这次机会...
Maybe we could use that, turn it to our advantage...
- 医生 把领带和皮带解下来 - 警司 这真的...
- Doctor, I'll need your belt and tie. - Superintendent, is this really...
- 按我说的去做 - 还好吗 总警司?
- Just do it. - We right, Chief Superintendent?
医生 你还好吗?
Alright, Doctor?
让我们从头说起
Let's start from the beginning.
戴维斯?
Davis?
长官 我把那个尖状物拿给哈维医生去检查了
I gave Dr Harvey that blade, boss.
她正在做相关的检验
She's running the tests you wanted now.
很好
Good.
长官 你真觉得是他做的吗?
Do you really think he did it, sir?
还不确定呢 小伙子
Not sure yet, son.
不过我这么跟你说吧
Wouldn't be the first time he's killed a man,
这可不是他第一次杀人
I can tell you that much.
我没注意到你来了
I didn't realise you were there.
- 如果你饿了 我可以... - 你恨我吗?
- If you're hungry, I can... - Do you hate me?
要是我的话 我会的
I know I would.
你需要些什么吗?
Is there anything you need?
我想去出去透透气
I think I might go and get some air.
别出声
Don't call out.
老实呆着别动
Don't do anything.
布莱克在哪?
Where's Blake?
我不知道
I don't know where he is.
你想做什么随便你 反正我真的不知道
You can do that all you like, I don't know.
我得见他
I need to see him.
或许你应该预约一下
Maybe you should make an appointment.
你告诉他 我要见他 但是别带警♥察♥来
You tell him, we need to meet, but he leaves the police out of it.
好 我知道了
Yeah, I understand.
我会尽快办的 谢谢
Well, I'll do that as soon as I can. Thank you very much.
查理 谢谢你通知我 我能见他一面吗?
Thank you for calling, Charlie. Can I see him?
我想这位就是布莱克夫人吧
Mrs Blake, I assume?
可以借一步说话吗?
Mind if I have a word?
我们在梅琳的房♥间里发现了凶器
We found the knife in Mei Lin's room
当时卢西恩就在房♥间里
and Lucien was there.
- 他弄伤你了吗? - 没有
- Did he hurt you? - No.
- 让我看看你的手 - 只是轻微擦伤而已
- Show me your hands. - They're only bruises.
给你 至少你不会无聊了
Here. At least this will keep you occupied.
家里已经不安全了
The house isn't safe, you know.
是啊 我已经想过这个问题了
Yes, I've already thought of that.
你知道该去哪里吗?
And do you know where to go?
我知道 我会把梅琳一起带去的
Yes. I'll take Mei Lin with me.
没有 他绝对没有独自呆在我房♥间过
No, he was never in the room without me.
布莱克太太 今天我们就是发现他一个人在那里的
We found him there alone today, Mrs Blake.
我给过他钥匙
I gave him the key.
昨天下午 你丈夫来看望你
Yesterday afternoon, your husband came to see you.
这当中会不会有什么时间
Was there any period of time THEN
是他一个人呆在房♥间里的?
when he was in your room without you?
不可能 我出去了一下
No!... I went out.
等我回来的时候 他已经在等我了
When I got back, he was waiting for me.
也就是说他是在你之前到的?
So he was there before you arrived?
他当时在房♥间门口等我!
He was outside the room!
当你告诉你丈夫德里克·奥尔德顿在威胁
What was your husband's reaction when you told him
你和你家人时 他的反应是什么样的?
that Derek Alderton was threatening you and your family?
他不太高兴
He was displeased.
不高兴到足以伤害这个人?
Enough to harm the man?
提供虚假信息 你将会面临起诉
Failure to answer our questions truthfully may result in charges
也可能会影响到你申请
laid against you, and that may also reflect poorly
成为澳大利亚正式公民的办事手续
on any attempt made by you to become a naturalised Australian citizen.
他是在为我着想 这是他生气的唯一原因
He was looking after me. That's the only reason that he was angry.
卢西恩是个好人
Lucien is a good man.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
我对这一切都感到很抱歉
I'm sorry about everything.
比兹利夫人 他们马上就下楼了
Mrs Beazley, they're heading back downstairs.
还有 长官会安排一个警员在你家附近保护你的
Also, the boss is going to place an officer at the house for you.
查理 我没事的 我自己有安排
I'll be fine, Charlie. I'll make my own arrangements.
很好
Very well.
你会好好的吗?
Will you be alright?
当然 别担心
Yes, of course.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
哈维医生 就像我说的 我很抱歉
As I said, Dr Harvey, I'm very sorry,
我们有规定的
but I'm under strict instructions.
- 哈维医生 - 我想见布莱克医生
- Dr Harvey. - I want to speak with Dr Blake,
但是很明显 你们不打算让我见他
but apparently, I'm not allowed.
是啊 他现在不能见人 你有什么结果?
Yes. He's currently indisposed. What have you got?
尸体上的伤口大小和形状都和这件凶器符合
The wound on the body matches the size and shape of the weapon.
凶器和毛巾上的血型也是一致的 AB型阳性
The blood type on the weapon matches that on the towel, AB positive.
- 那奥尔德顿少校呢? - 也是AB型阳性血
- Major Alderton? - Also AB positive.
考虑到只有百分之三的人才有那种
And considering only 3% of the population
特殊的血型...
has that particular blood type...
这把刀显而易见的就是杀死奥尔德顿的那把
The knife was obviously the weapon used to kill Alderton.
这不是把刀
It's not a knife.
是一个小而细的长棒 带底座 可能是把手什么的
It's a small, thin rod with a base that could be a handle,
但是肯定有别的用途
but it's intended for some other purpose.
从棒子一边的刻度显示
It's precision-engineered and calibrated,
它是经过精密制♥造♥的 还被校准过
as the measurements on the side of the rod indicate.
这东西哪里来的?
Where does it come from?
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表