剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
他还说要让我名誉扫地
Said he'd have me discredited,
对此我是一点办法也没有
and there was nothing I could do about it.
我能看下那封信吗?
Could I see that letter?
我把那封信 以及他写的其他信件都毁了
I destroyed it, along with all his other correspondence.
开灯的时候 你站在哪里?
Where were you standing when the lights came back on?
我就在附近
I was nearby.
什么 你不是在操作望远镜吗?
What, you weren't operating the telescope?
看日食的时候 是不建议用望远镜的
That's not recommended during an eclipse.
并且 那时候望远镜
Besides, the telescope has been experiencing
出现了机械故障
some mechanical difficulties at the moment.
有个人
There was another man,
在开灯的时候跪在少校旁
kneeling over the Major when the lights came back on...
这人穿着讲究 沙茶色头发 留着胡子
well-dressed, sandy hair, a beard.
我觉得你会想和他谈谈这件事
I expect you'll be wanting to speak to him about it.
博士 此话怎讲?
Why is that, Doctor?
两人很显然非常亲近啊
Proximity. Isn't that obvious?
之前我提到尸体上没有枪伤的时候
Earlier, when I mentioned that there were no bullet wounds in the body,
你看起来不是很惊讶啊
you didn't seem surprised.
枪伤不会只流那么点血
Well, there didn't seem sufficient blood for it to be a gunshot wound,
他的死因肯定不是枪伤
certainly not one that would kill him.
你为什么能这么肯定
You sound fairly definite about that.
我在成为一名天体物理学家之前
Before I became an astrophysicist,
学了五年医学
I studied medicine for five years.
- 简 嗯... - 什么事?
- Jean. Um... - What?
我觉得梅琳和我们呆在一起会安全点
I thought Mei Lin would be safer here, with us.
当然
Of course.
那个男人
This man,
就是我用克里斯托弗的枪威胁过的人?
it's the same man that I threatened with Christopher's gun?
是的 罗伯特·汉南中士
Yes... Sergeant Robert Hannam.
你真觉得德里克·奥尔德顿当时会杀了你吗?
Do you really think that Derek Alderton was going to kill you?
我非常肯定
I'm absolutely certain of it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
德里克没告诉我你的事
Derek didn't tell me about you,
或者我们的女儿还活着的事
or that our daughter was alive.
然后他就开始威胁我了
And then he started threatening me.
他说他会把我送回中国 他会杀了她
He said he'd send me back to China. He would kill her.
我们从天文台的后墙上挖出来的
We dug this out of the back wall of the observatory.
根据你的报告 尸体上没有枪伤
According to your report, there was no trace of a bullet wound
或枪击残留物
or gunshot residue on the body,
所以我的疑问是谁开了枪 还有为什么
which leads me to the question of who fired that gun, and why.
我开的
I did.
然后你就觉得没必要告诉我这件事?
And you conveniently forgot to inform me of this?
我告诉你了 他们袭击我
I told you they attacked me.
卢西恩 那地方都是人 你竟然决定朝他开枪?
Lucien, that place was packed, and you decided to shoot him?
那时很黑 他打了我的手
It was dark, he knocked my hand.
弗兰克 他试图说服我... 逼我... 重回军队
Frank, he was trying to convince me... force me... to rejoin the Service.
他利用梅琳和我们的女儿作为筹码
He was using Mei Lin and our daughter as bargaining chips.
我打电♥话♥给他 商定见面
I called him to arrange a meeting.
显然你不相信他
Well, obviously you didn't trust him.
我是有原因的!
For bloody good reason!
我们讲话 汉南到了 灯被关了
We spoke, Hannam arrived, the lights went out.
你还有什么没告诉我的吗?
Anything else you're not telling me?
抱歉 就那么多了 弗兰克
I'm sorry. That's it, Frank.
警官?
Sergeant?
- 有什么我能做的吗 医生? - 找到汉南
- Anything I can do, Doc? - Find Hannam.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers - Cheers.
上班时间叫我出来 在浪漫的氛围里亲密小酌
Calling me at work, an intimate drink in romantic surroundings.
我们不会要展开恋情了吧?
Not getting sentimental, are we?
当然不是 我带所有的女孩都来这
Not at all. This is where I take all the girls.
事实上 我在找人
I'm actually trying to find someone.
工作啊 是关于天文台谋杀案的事吗?
Ha! Work. Is this about the observatory murder?
你当时也在那
Well, you were there.
你看见他了吗?
Did you see him?
就在日食之前 他也在天文台 离我不远
Just before the eclipse. He was at the observatory, near me.
他是杀人犯吗?
Is this your killer?
有可能是
Well, he might be.
我们发现线索不好找啊
We're finding it difficult to get any information.
你还看到什么能帮到我们的事了吗?
Did you see anything else that might help us?
只看到他去了停车场
Only that he headed into the car park
上了一辆绿色斯蒂旁克汽车
and got into a green Studebaker sedan.
这有帮助吗?
Does that help?
卢西恩没事吧?
Is Lucien alright?
你了解医生的 他不是在解决事情
Well, you know the Doc. When he's not fixing things up...
就是在把事情弄得一团糟
He's making a complete mess of everything.
那我什么时候可以写这个事呢?
So when can I write about this?
可能永远不能
Ah, probably never.
有时我就想 何必自讨没趣呢
Sometimes I wonder why I bother.
苏联有三个工作中的卫星 美国 有五个
The Soviet Union has three working satellites, the US, five.
两国明年都会发射更多的卫星
More are scheduled for launch next year by both sides.
而军方要求你协助
And you're meant to be assisting the military
- 他们的观测任务吗? - 天上还有其他的物体
- with their observational program? - There are other objects in the sky.
研究它们可能会更好的让我们使用有限的资源
Studying those might be a better use of our limited resources.
一开始我很激动 美国国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局刚成立
Look, I was excited at first. NASA had just been set up.
我们会有很多神奇的发现
We were going to make amazing discoveries.
我们将向人们展示奇妙的宇宙
We were going to show people the wonders of the universe.
但这没按套路发生吗?
But it didn't happen that way?
他们开始告诉我们该观测哪里 什么时候观测
They started telling us where we could look and when,
什么样的结果我们可以发表 什么不能
what of our results we could publish and what we couldn't.
奥尔德顿少校变得很顽固
Major Alderton became quite adamant.
还有你寄给他的所有信件呢?
And all the letters that you sent him?
起初都很友好
They were friendly at first.
你知道科学社会责任协会吗?
Are you aware of the Society for Social Responsibility in Science?
我现在成了共♥产♥党的间谍了是吗?
I'm a communist spy now, am I?
不是 但你是可疑组织的成员
No, but you are a member of a suspect organisation.
你可以感谢奥尔德顿少校让我入会
Well, you can thank Major Alderton for me joining.
我都没想过加入 直到我和他打了交道
I hadn't thought about it until I dealt with him.
你们觉得我杀了他
You think I killed him.
奥尔德顿少校是被刺伤了
Major Alderton was stabbed...
后脑勺 刺穿了大脑底部
back of the head, into the base of the brain.
而这需要一定的技能
And that would take a certain skill set,
你有五年学医的经历
and you've had five years' medical study.
我给你们展示一下
Let me show you something.
我是学习过 为了做外科医生
I was studying to be a surgeon,
但我得了类风湿性关节炎
but then I developed rheumatoid arthritis,
所以我不得不去从事其他工作
so I had to find something else to do with my time.
那种伤害需要用到很薄的刀锋
It takes a very thin blade to do that kind of damage,
而你们也看到了 我都不能好好握笔
and as you can see, I can barely hold a pencil.
梅琳?
Mei Lin?
你没事吧?
You alright?
我从没想过会发生这些的
I never wanted any of this.
或许 如果我们没找到对方会更好
Perhaps it would have been better if we'd never found one another.
你先进去等着
You wait inside for a moment.
布莱克医生? 如果可以 我想聊聊
Dr Blake? I'd like a word, if I may.
卢埃林·沙利文探长
Detective Inspector Llewellyn Sullivan.
你不介意我进去吧?
Do you mind if I come in?
请进
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我看了你的尸检报告
I read your autopsy report.
很有趣
Interesting.
我觉得 我应该亲自来拜访一下
I felt like I should make the effort to meet you in person.
弗兰克·卡莱尔觉得我应该避开调查
Frank Carlyle thought it would be best for me to, um,
比较好 因为我当时在场
steer clear of the investigation, given I was there.
而你也认识他
And that you knew him.
即使是那样 我也不确定卡莱尔就是对的
And even with all of that, I'm not sure that Carlyle got it right.
关于少校的事 我一直在自己做调查
Regarding the Major, I've been asking my own questions.
然后呢
And?
似乎 在他所管辖的支部中
Well, it seems, within his own branch of the Service,
很多人对他最近的行为和判断力
there was growing reservations about his recent conduct
颇有微词
and judgement.
你觉得他们可能...
You think they may have...
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表