剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
我有十七年没见过他了
I didn't see him for 17 years.
我再次见到他的时候 是在香港的集中营
I was in a camp in Hong Kong when I saw him again.
你告诉我们这些干什么?
Why are you telling us all this?
他变了 变得很冷漠...
He'd changed, become cold...
恶毒
...vicious.
他想要睡我
He wanted to sleep with me again,
想让我背叛我丈夫
and he tried to turn me against my husband.
你应该知道 我们正以谋杀奥尔德顿的罪名
You should know that we're charging your husband
控告你的丈夫
with the murder of Major Alderton.
我原以为只有中国的法律腐♥败♥
I thought only Chinese law was corrupt.
你们真的认为他会在公共场合 谋杀德里克吗?
Do you actually think he'd kill Derek right there, in public?
你刚告诉我们原因了
You just told us why.
只有当你爱一个人时 才会产生嫉妒
Jealousy only works if you love someone.
卢西恩并不爱我...
Lucien doesn't love me...
再也不了
...not anymore.
我跟着他们去了天文台
I followed them to the observatory.
关灯之后 我进到了房♥间里
I walked into the room when it was dark.
当德里克想要杀卢西恩的时候 我捅了他
And when Derek tried to kill Lucien, I stabbed him.
好吧 你用的什么刀?
Alright. What sort of knife did you use?
我用的不是刀 是望远镜的一部分
It wasn't a knife, it was part of the telescope,
是带着手柄的细杆
a kind of thin rod with a handle,
透过脊椎刺穿了他的颅骨
up through the vertebrae and into the base of the skull.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你丈夫告诉我们 他离开了天文台之后
Your husband told us that he left the observatory to go to you
就去旅馆找你了
at your hotel.
你可以问他 他到的时候我在不在那里
Ask him if I was there when he arrived.
我把凶器放在了我的包里
I kept the weapon in my pocket.
他走之后 我把它藏在了床垫里
When he was gone, I hid it in the mattress.
卢西恩还在楼下吗?
Is Lucien still downstairs?
怎么 他认罪了吗?
Why, has he confessed?
没有 他没认罪
No. No, he hasn't.
那不就是了
Well, then.
梅琳
Mei Lin.
弗兰克 发生什么事了
Frank, what's going on?
一言难尽
A complication.
不
No.
不是她
Not her?
她认罪了
She confessed.
所有的细节她都说对了
She got all the details right.
政♥治♥保安处呢?
Special Branch?
对你来说 他们已经不是问题了
Off the table, I'm afraid, for you, at least.
那我们现在该怎么办?
What the hell do we do now?
梅琳在哪里?
Where's Mei Lin?
- 她认罪了 - 什么?
- She confessed. - What?
奥尔德顿的谋杀案
To Alderton's murder.
我知道
I... I know.
我们要加快进程
We need to work quickly.
罗伯特·汉南?
Robert Hannam?
我问了政♥治♥保安处朋友 他失踪了
Well, I spoke to a mate in Special Branch. He's missing.
他们开始恐慌了
They're starting to panic.
他非常忠诚 他当时就在谋杀的现场
Very loyal, he was there at the time of the murder
我们都知道他很危险
and we know he's dangerous.
但是 为什么呢? 他为什么要杀奥尔德顿?
But, why? Why would he kill Alderton?
那班布里奇博士呢?
What about Dr Bainbridge?
她认为军队对他们科学成果的利用是不道德的
Well, there's her moral objection to the military use of scientific work.
很明显 她的手一直在使用
Repeating prescriptions of cortisone,
可的松药物治疗
for her hands, apparently.
他准备结束她一生的工作
He was going to end her life's work.
我觉得那真的伤到她了
I think that really got to her.
- 她昨天告诉你这些的? - 是的
- She told you this yesterday? - Yeah.
但我觉得她没有参与其中
But I really don't think she's involved.
剩下的就是梅琳了 她认罪了
Which leads us to Mei Lin. She confessed.
她只是想保护你 仅此而已
She's trying to protect you, that's all.
她知道凶器是什么样的
She knew what the murder weapon was.
是我告诉她的
I told her.
她今天早上到停尸间找我 说是你让她来的
She came to the morgue this morning, said you'd sent her.
她问了一些问题 我回答了 然后她就走了
She asked questions, I gave her answers, then she left.
而且 望远镜的那个零件在日食的
Also, that piece from the telescope went missing
前一天早上就丢失了
the morning before the eclipse.
凶手有着详细的计划 看来是个狠角色
Sounds well planned to me, quite impressive.
是啊
Yes.
简 汉南说了什么?
Jean, what did Hannam say?
他说他想和你聊聊 不要惊动警♥察♥
He said he wanted to talk with you, without the police.
当然
Of course.
查理 你和爱丽丝去和班布里奇谈谈
Charlie, you and Alice, go talk to Bainbridge.
我们要做一个血液测试 确定一下她是不是
We need a blood test to confirm whether or not
在用可的松
she is using cortisone.
萝丝 汉南可能会藏起来或者露宿街头
Rose, Hannam might be hiding and sleeping rough
但他仍然会吃饭 所以 去看看商店和超♥市♥
but he's still got to eat. So, stores, markets.
看看是否有符合他外貌特征的人
See if anyone matching his description
在大量储存罐头食物和其他不易腐坏的食物
has been stocking up on canned goods, other non-perishables.
把她带回殖民者俱乐部 那里安全一点
Get this one back to the Colonists' Club so I know she's safe.
你自己回俱乐部去吧! 我要呆在这里
Get yourself to the club! I'm staying here.
好吧
Alright.
大家都清楚自己的任务了 两个小时后回这里碰面
We know what we've got to do. Let's meet back here in two hours.
查理 多注意点 记住了吗?
Charlie, eyes open, yeah?
你是为了他们的安全 才把他们打发走的 对吗?
You sent them away to keep them safe, didn't you?
你觉得我们要等多长时间?
How long do you think we'll have to wait?
不会太久的
Not long.
把手放在我能看到的地方 把你的枪交出来
Hands where I can see them, and I want that gun of yours.
汉南警官 来得正好
Sergeant Hannam. Right on time.
我把枪放那里 以示诚意
I'll leave that there in good faith.
来一杯吗?
You fancy a cuppa?
谢谢你 简
Thank you, Jean.
你为什么杀了奥尔德顿少校?
Why did you kill Major Alderton?
因为他背叛了我们的友谊
Because he betrayed our friendship.
他利用我的家人来威胁我 并且勾引我的妻子
He used my family against me, and he seduced my wife.
所以我选了一个公共场合来复仇
So I chose a very public venue to get my revenge,
用上了我好几年没用过的徒手搏斗技能
relying on hand-to-hand combat skills I haven't had to use in years
我一人单挑两人 尽管事实上在我外套下面
against two men, despite the fact I had a loaded revolver
就藏了一把上了膛的左轮手♥枪♥
concealed just under my jacket.
然后 当然 我"照看"了少校
Then, of course, I 'tended' to the Major,
检查他的脉搏等等 做了这些事
checked for a pulse, that sort of thing,
然后我就逃离了那里
before finally fleeing the building.
一切听起来都很合理对吧?
Does that sound at all plausible to you?
真的吗?
Really?
那你呢 罗伯特? 你之前也杀过人
And what about you, Robert? You've killed before.
- 我只是按章办事 医生 - 他们也命令你杀了我吗?
- Only on orders, Doctor. - Were you ordered to kill me?
必要的话
If necessary.
少校觉得你会答应他的提议的
The Major thought you would agree to his proposal.
如果我不同意呢?
And if I didn't?
一旦你构成了威胁 我就会封你的嘴
If you posed a threat, I would silence you.
你对此就没有任何异议?
And you didn't question that?
没事的 简 我
Alright. Jean, I...
罗伯特 我
Robert, I...
告诉我 为什么
Tell me this. Why...
为什么会有人想杀奥尔德顿?
...why would someone want to kill Alderton?
因为他成为了一个阻碍
Because he had become a liability.
- 对谁? - 对我们
- To whom? - To us.
你知道吗 他提起过印度支那的一场战争
You know, he mentioned a war in Indochina,
并且他相信他握有和平解决的钥匙
and that he believed he held the key to a peaceful solution.
我不知道他相信什么
I don't know what he believed.
我觉得他自己也不知道
I don't even think he knew anymore,
至少不是上级让他相信的那些
certainly not what the brass told him to believe.
你是说 他没有听从上级指挥?
You're saying, he thought he was above following orders?
我说的是 他犯了一些错 医生
I'm saying he made mistakes, Doctor...
做了一些错误的决定 让士兵们无辜牺牲的决定
...bad decisions, decisions that cost men their lives.
所以他们想把他调职到堪培拉 做文职
So they tried to send him to Canberra, to a desk.
他拒绝了
He refused.
我明白了
I see.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表