剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
琼斯 刚跟你说话的小伙子?
Jones, the chap you were just talking to?
- 比赛是他经营的 不是吗? - 只是个官方人员
- He runs the race, doesn't he? - Yeah, just an official.
他可能都分不清车轮螺母和胡桃
Doubt if he'd know a lug nut from a walnut.
私底下跟你说
But there's no telling who
他在想方设法排挤我
he's got in his pocket working against me.
听起来像是在针对你
That sounds personal.
赫布认为
Yeah, well, Herb reckons
我这样的人不配继续参赛
there's no room for the likes of me in the competition anymore.
业余选手的时代到头了
Days of the amateur are over.
希尔德布兰德先生?
Ah. Mr Hildebrand?
- 我是巴拉瑞特快报的萝丝·安德森 - 安德森小姐...
- Rose Anderson, Ballarat Courier. - Miss Anderson...
你公开宣称 红色澳洲汽车赛
You're on the record as saying that the Red Australia Trials
逐渐变得商业化
have become increasingly commercialised.
作为赛事的首位冠军
As the winner of the very first race,
你认为像你这样的业余参赛选手
do you think there's still room in the competition
- 还有一席之地吗 - 无可奉告
- for non-professionals like yourself? - No comment.
希尔德布兰德先生 请稍微...
Mr Hildebrand, just a little, um...
别再追问了...
I'd let him go...
安德森小姐
Miss Anderson.
很好 你知道我的名字了
Well done, you've learned my name.
- 我是医... - 卢西恩·布莱克 那个警医
- I'm Dr... - Lucien Blake, the police surgeon.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你们警♥察♥为什么要跟克莱夫·希尔德布兰德谈话?
What are the police doing, talking to Clive Hildebrand?
致以我们的哀悼 快报记者来做什么?
Passing on our condolences. What's the Courier doing?
- 我们的工作 - 帕特里克雇了你?
- Our job. - So, Patrick hired you?
是的 我们不该讨论我的事 不是嘛?
He did. We're not talking about me, are we?
警方怀疑是比赛犯规吗?
Do the police suspect foul play?
这你应该问他们 午安 安德森小姐
That would be a question for them. Good afternoon, Miss Anderson.
布莱克医生 希尔德布兰德先生不是唯一
Dr Blake, you know Mr Hildebrand isn't the only one
怀疑的赫布·琼斯的人
with concerns about Herb Jones?
真的吗 你从哪里听说的?
Really? And where did you hear this?
我当然不能说出我的线人
I couldn't possibly reveal my sources.
但你知道那句老话 医生...
But you know what they say, Doctor...
你帮我忙 那我...
you scratch my back...
汽车赛是一桩巨大的商业交易 警司
The race is a huge business proposition, Superintendent.
我知道 琼斯先生
I am aware of that, Mr Jones.
延期真的有必要吗?
Are further delays really necessary?
我的报纸跟车手签了独家报道...
My paper has exclusives with the drivers...
这是一次警方调查 帕特里克
This is a police investigation, Patrick,
我们需要时间去执行
and we need time to conduct it.
别担心 帕特里克...
Don't worry, Patrick...
我已向澳大利亚人♥民♥保证
I assured the people of Australia
终场比赛将于明天打响 所以...
that the final leg would take place tomorrow, so...
就像你告诉克莱夫·希尔德布兰德
Just like you told Clive Hildebrand
比赛不再有业余车手的一席之地一样
there was no longer any room for amateurs.
- 布莱克 - 又开始了
- Blake. - Oh, here we go.
顺带一提 你得管好你的记者 帕特里克
By the way, you need to reign in your journalists, Patrick.
其中有个一直在骚扰希尔德布兰德
One of them's been harassing Hildebrand.
很好 这是他们的工作
Good! That's what we pay them for.
我知道调查事关重大
Look, I'm aware your investigation takes priority,
但你得考虑其他因素
but there are other considerations.
例如
Such as?
例如给地方经济带来的
Such as a considerable boost
巨幅增长 城市的形象
to the local economy, the city's profile.
- 是的 帕特里克 我理解 - 谢谢
- Yes, Patrick, I understand. - Thank you.
拿你欠我的人情说事有点没礼貌
It would be churlish to mention that little favour of mine,
所以我就不提了
so I won't.
我们先行告退
We'll leave you to it.
琼斯先生
Mr Jones.
有些驾驶员认为
Some of the drivers believe
你的企业对这次比赛进行暗箱操作
your 'business interests' might be unduly influencing the race.
- 这是否属实? - 不...
- Any truth in that? - No...
而你是在指责我的记者骚扰别人吗?
And you're accusing my reporters of harassment?
正在我准备容忍♥你的无礼之时
Just when I was about ready to tolerate you.
他说得有道理
He makes a fair point.
他说的那个恩惠什么意思?
What was that about a favour?
再去喝杯茶吧
Might get another cup of tea.
我们对此案都一样地感兴趣
It's fair to say there's a certain amount of enthusiasm
那么我们现在查到了什么?
for us to get a result, so, where are we?
麦肯兹和摩尔不和
Bad blood between McKenzie and Moore.
麦肯兹和丹曼不和
Bad blood between McKenzie and Denman.
他们结束工作后
Did anyone see either of them
有人见过他们俩吗?
after they finished working on the car?
没有 大家都在喝酒 都记不清了
No, people were drinking. Memories are hazy.
在这个最好的时代
Trevor McKenzie's a
特雷弗·麦肯兹是个易怒的蠢货
hair-trigger idiot at the best of times,
在他开车时 尸体就在他的车下
and the body was under his car when he was driving.
他要不就是聪明之极 欲擒故纵
Either he's brilliantly clever and he's pulling a double bluff,
要不...
or...
医生 有任何见解吗?
Doc, any theories?
要不就是有人在陷害他
Er... or someone's framed him.
好吧 你留守在这
Right, you hold the fort here.
我带戴维斯再去一次展览场
I'll take Davis back to the showgrounds.
再看看车♥库♥
We'll have another look through the garage.
你怎么了?
What's wrong with you?
没事 马修
Nothing, Matthew.
我非常好啊
I'm perfectly fine.
真的
Really.
你想过吗 马修
Do you ever wonder, Matthew,
到底是什么 驱使我们做着现在所做的?
what it is that drives us to do what we do?
回家 好好休息
Go home, get some rest.
明天你又会容光焕发 相信我
You'll feel like a new man tomorrow, trust me.
- 卢西恩! - 玛蒂!
- Lucien! - Mattie!
- 你回来了 - 是啊 我今天早上到的
- You're home. - Yes, I arrived back this morning.
- 简怎么样? - 简很好
- Well, how's Jean? - Jean's well.
她很好是什么意思?
What do you mean, she's well?
我是说 实际上 她身体非常健康
I mean, to all intents and purposes, she's in very good health.
所以 简很好
So Jean is quite well
那这也是你为何离开了一周的
and I'm just going to have to accept that as a reasonable explanation
合理的解释吗?
as to why you've been gone for over a week.
没错
Exactly.
我们至少应该喝一杯庆祝你回家吧?
Should we at least have a drink, to celebrate you being home?
你还要继续用问题轰炸我吗?
Are you going to continue to bombard me with questions?
我知道我不会得到任何答案
Well, I think I know when I'm not going to get an answer.
这样的话 喝一杯也不错 非常感谢你
In that case, that would be lovely. Thank you very much.
你见到了贝丽尔·劳特利奇?!
You met Beryl Routledge?!
我不知道你还是个车迷 玛蒂
I wouldn't have picked you for a car enthusiast, Mattie.
一般情况下 我不是
Well, I'm not, usually.
但这是普通人开着普通的车
But this is ordinary people driving ordinary cars,
他们在乡村赛车 那不是很有意义吗?
and they're racing right around the country... isn't that something?
死者是埃罗尔·摩尔 二十岁
The deceased is Errol Moore, age 20...
- 那男孩 - 埃罗尔·摩尔
- So, the boy... - Errol Moore.
- 他只有二十岁? - 是的
- He was only 20? - Yes.
在维多利亚州西部的巴拉瑞特汽车赛上
...Ballarat stage of the rally at Western Victoria.
那个是克莱夫·希尔德布兰德
Ah, now, that's Clive Hildebrand.
克莱夫·希尔德布兰德
...Clive Hildebrand,
同时发现死在车底盘下...
whilst found dead beneath the chassis of...
那是你的劳特利奇小姐
Mm, and there's your Miss Routledge.
- 她棒极了 - 也许吧
- She's amazing. - Eh, perhaps.
暂时推迟比赛...
...to postpone the continuation of the race temporarily...
她在和年轻的埃罗尔聊天
And there she is, chatting with young Errol.
她告诉我 她没和他说过话
She told me she hadn't spoken with him.
她为什么骗我?
Now, why would she lie?
我去吧 你在这看着
I'll go. You keep an eye out here.
好的
Righto.
喂!
Oi!
开门!
Open up!
- 你没事吧 老大? - 你看见什么人了吗?
- You alright, boss? - Did you see anyone?
没有 怎么了?
No. What happened?
查理!
Charlie!
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表