剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
快报给萝丝提供了一份职位
A job for Rose at the Courier.
这就是帕特里克的恩惠
That was Patrick's favour.
怎么样?
Well?
一加仑才跑十英里 你不觉得太浪费了么?
Ten miles to the gallon. You don't think that's a little wasteful?
- 别的车呢? - 你竟然不知道?
- What do other cars get? - You don't know?
- 你告诉别人了吗? - 我会告诉谁?
- Have you told anyone? - Who would I tell?
- 帕特里克·泰勒曼? - 噢 帕特里克...
- Patrick Tyneman? - Oh, Patrick...
卢西恩你的车呢?
Lucien, where's your car?
卖♥♥了 这是我的新车
Finally traded it in. This is my new one.
你知道这辆车耗油量很大吧?
You do know the fuel consumption isn't great?
我听说了
So I've heard.
- 想兜兜风么? - 当然
- Fancy a spin? - Definitely.
我下次去墨尔本的时候能借借你的车吗?
Could I borrow it next time I go to Melbourne?
想都别想
Not a chance.
好了
Right.
等我们开到大道上的时候
You wait till you get out on the road.
你就能看到那美丽的景色了
It's an absolute beaut.
你在巴拉瑞特有家人或者朋友吗?
You have any family or friends in Ballarat?
什么都没有 至少暂时没有
Not a soul. Not yet, anyway.
这里对初来乍到者还是挺不错的
Well, there are worse places for a fresh start.
我们得跟着自己的心走 不是吗?
We have to follow our hearts, don't we?
你真是美丽又聪慧
You are a gem.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表