剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
...我最遗憾的就是
...it's just a shame
他没有被更大的东西砸死
he wasn't hit by something larger.
你最后见到特里·雷诺兹
When was the last time you
或者和他说话是什么时候?
saw or spoke to Terry Reynolds?
可能是几个星期以前
Er, a couple of weeks ago, maybe.
你们俩说了些什么?
What did you two speak about?
他要我所有的工作成果 笔记本
He demanded all my old work, my notebooks,
研究 什么都要
all my research, everything.
嗯 然后你都给他了 对吗?
Right. And you just, um... just gave them to him, did you?
他说那不属于我 属于报社
He said it didn't belong to me, it belonged to the paper.
笔记本里有什么?
What was in the notebooks?
有三十♥八♥年♥积累起来的人脉
38 years worth of contacts.
很显然 你们之间可不仅仅
And you expect me to believe that
是一点点同行间的嫉妒了
all that inspired in you was a little professional jealousy?
特雷洛尔先生 你杀了特里·雷诺兹吗?
Did you kill Terry Reynolds, Mr Treloar?
- 我当然没有 - 你确定吗?
- Of course I didn't! - Are you sure?
我非常确定
Pretty bloody sure, yeah.
好了 哈维你可以走了
Alright, Harvey, you're free to go.
如果你有什么没告诉我 我会找出来的
But if there's something you're not telling me, I will find out.
明白了吗?
Are we clear?
- 听明白了吗? - 明白
- Are we clear? - We're clear.
我需要搜查特里·雷诺兹的公♥寓♥
Oh, I need to search Terry Reynolds' flat.
我把球童放了 你可以去一趟快报
I've released the caddy. You can head over to The Courier.
- 不必了 警长 - 泰勒曼先生
- Er, no need, Superintendent. - Mr Tyneman.
有什么可以帮忙的吗?
What can we do for you?
你的警官找过我之后
After your Sergeant's visit,
我让安德森小姐搜查了一下
I had Miss Anderson perform a search
特里·雷诺兹的桌子
of Terry Reynolds' desk.
然后呢?
And?
泰勒曼先生觉得这些可能对你们的调查有所帮助
Mr Tyneman thought these might be useful to your investigation.
这里有哈维·特雷洛尔以前的笔记本
Harvey Treloar's old notebooks,
一些照片还有恐吓信
a few photos, some hate mail.
它们被藏在一个抽屉下的暗格里
We found them in a hidden compartment underneath a drawer.
正如我之前所说 如果特里做了什么不好的事
As I said, if Terry has done anything untoward
我想要知道
I want to know about it.
我只是想表明我是支持你们工作的
Just want to be clear where we all stand.
好吧 我知道 他很自以为是
I know. I know. The man can be an arse
但至少现在我们得到了这些
but at least now we have these.
怎么了?
What is it?
我们可能遇到了一个问题
We may have a problem.
卢西恩 你到底在做什么?
Lucien, what on earth are you doing?
我赶回家想要问你个问题
Um, well, I popped home to ask you a question and...
但是你... 出去了
Well, you... you were out.
所以你就要谋杀所有的餐具?
So you thought you'd murder all the dishes?
猪先生怎么了?
What happened to Mr Pig?
什么 猪先生啊
Hm? Mr Pig.
他是用来测试淤青伤痕的 所有的这些
Yes, well, he was used to test for bruising and this, all of this is
是为了测试颅骨骨折
to test for skull fractures.
我正试着判断一个潜在的凶器
Look, I'm trying to determine a potential murder weapon.
- 这就是你想问我的吗? - 还真不是
- Is that what you wanted to ask me? - No, as a matter of fact.
简 看这里
Um, look, Jean, here.
- 这是速记 - 是的
- That's shorthand. - Yes.
抱歉 我对这些不太了解
I'm sorry. I've never had any need for it.
我想也是
No, didn't think so.
- 这些是恐吓信 - 是吗?
- Ah. This? Hate mail. - Really?
寄给特里·雷诺兹的
Addressed to Terry Reynolds
尽管下面签的是不同的人
signed by a number of different people,
但笔迹都是一样的
all with the same handwriting.
今天下午的报纸上 又有了一篇
You know, there was another article in this afternoon's edition
关于中国人的文章
about the Chinese.
你和梅琳谈过吗?
Have you spoken to Mei Lin?
我觉得你应该去见见她 解释一下这些事
I think you should visit and explain what's going on.
好吧 我稍后可能会去的
Yes, well, perhaps later I might.
顺便说一下 我应该及时回家...
By the way, I should be home in time...
卢西恩 你不要总是转换话题
Lucien, you don't always need to change the topic of conversation.
简 谢谢你
Thank you, Jean.
- 我可能要... - 放着我来吧
- I should probably take... - I'll do it.
我晚点回来
I'll be home later.
梅琳 这些... 这些文章 它们...
Mai Lin, these... these articles, they...
只是为了提高销量
Look, it's all about selling newspapers.
我不希望这些东西
I wouldn't want to think that something like this
会让你觉得不受欢迎
would make you feel unwelcome in any way.
你太担心我了
You worry too much about me.
这篇文章只证明了我是个幸存者 对吧?
If I've proven nothing else, it's that I'm survivor, yes?
对
Yes.
你比我更坚强 一向如此
You're stronger than me. You always were.
你在办的案子
This case you're working on,
查到凶手了吗?
have you found the person responsible?
还没有
No, not yet.
我们有几个嫌疑人
There are several suspects,
他们都有理由想让他死
all with their own reasons for wanting him dead.
这让我想起你之前说的一些
It reminds me of something you used to say
关于你在新加坡的伙伴的事
about the men you worked with in Singapore.
"引蛇..."
"Cut the grass and..."
出洞
And the snakes will come out.
你还记得那个吗?
You remember that?
我什么都记得
I remember everything.
天啊 我... 我该走了
Goodness me. I... I should probably get going.
我也该去散步了
And I was about to go for my walk.
你自己在这里可以吗?
Will you be alright on your own?
我约了我的新朋友艾瑞丝出来见面
I've already organised to meet Iris, my new friend.
卢西恩 我很好
I'm fine, Lucien.
那就好
Alright.
- 戴维斯警官 是你打的电♥话♥吗? - 是的
- Sergeant Davis, you called? - Yes.
我正准备下班
I was just about to knock off.
要喝一杯吗?
Fancy a drink?
请再来一份 谢谢你 赛斯
Another, if you'd be so kind, thank you, Cec.
好的先生 再来一份饮品还是报纸?
Certainly, sir. A drink or a newspaper?
赛斯 告诉我 你对高尔夫了解多少?
Cec, tell me, you much of a golfer?
先生 我父亲常说高尔夫就是浪费良田
Well, sir, my father used to say golf was a waste of good farmland.
我明白了 那你多久打一次?
I see. So how often do you play?
一般一周两次
Twice a week, when I can.
不错嘛
Good for you.
- 赛斯 - 什么?
- And, Cec? - Yes?
- 谢谢你打的电♥话♥ - 应该的 先生
- Thank you for the telephone call. - Of course, sir.
听着 那不是目前的问题
Look, that's not the issue at the moment.
在这一点上我必须赞成你父亲
I have to agree with your father on this.
好了 我们接下来要做什么?
OK, well, what are we gonna do?
别管要做什么了
Don't worry about what we'll do.
我们这么做有什么好处?
But what's it worth to us?
你在干什么? 你没有
What are you doing? You don't...
真是自命不凡
Bit of an upstart, isn't he?
布莱克盯着我们干什么?
What's Blake doing staring at us?
哈维好像在调查
Sounds like Harvey was onto something
高尔夫俱乐部的一些怪事
seriously strange at the golf club.
什么怪事?
Strange how?
我想写这个故事
I want to be the one to write this story.
如果我们一起合作的话
If we're going to work together,
戴维斯警官 我是有条件的
Sergeant Davis, I have certain terms.
那这样吧
Tell you what,
如果你帮我
for all your help,
我让你免费问两个关于这件案子的问题
I'll give you two free questions about the case.
五个问题
Five questions.
每人三个
Three each.
- 当然 问题必须合理 - 当然
- Within reason, of course. - Of course.
警方有了关于特里·雷诺兹
So do the police have any suspects
谋杀案的嫌疑人了吗?
in the Terry Reynolds murder as yet?
我们已经盘问了几个嫌疑犯
We've interviewed several suspects
但还没有确凿的证据
but there's no hard evidenceas yet
指证任何人
to charge anyone.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表