剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
- 我来 - 我和你一起 医生
- I can do that. - I'm coming with you, Doc.
查理 要不你就回家 要不你就呆在这儿
Charlie, if you're not going home, you should stay here.
安德森小姐 什么风把你给吹来了?
Miss Anderson, what brings you here?
- 警局采访 不然呢? - 太好了
- Police rounds, what do you think? - Excellent.
戴维斯警官 你该和她谈谈
Sergeant Davis, someone you should speak with.
- 喝茶吗 小姐? - 红茶 不加糖
- Cup of tea, Miss? - Black, no sugar.
呃 疑似入室盗窃和两起公共酗酒
Er, suspected burglary and two cases of public drunkenness.
同时 市场街明天将封闭交通
Also, Market Street will be closed to traffic tomorrow,
就这样
and that's about it.
有关于埃罗尔·摩尔的调查进展吗?
And the investigation into Errol Moore's death?
我现在无可奉告
I'm unable to comment about that right now.
太可惜了
Shame.
我听说昨晚展览场地发生了一起事件
I heard there was an incident at the showgrounds last night.
这件事有待进一步调查
That's subject to further investigation.
那么警方正在调查?
So the police are investigating?
我们正在进行多方调查
We're pursuing a number of avenues of inquiry.
- 你从哪听说的? - 你确定
- And you heard this from...? - Are you sure
你不能告诉我吗?
that you're not able to tell me?
是的 非常确定
Pretty sure, yep.
那你认为我可以和
Do you think that I might be able to speak
罗森总警司谈谈么?
with Chief Superintendent Lawson, then?
他目前不方便
He's unavailable at the moment.
等他方便的时候 你能告诉他我来过吗?
Would you tell him that I was here, when he is available?
当然可以
Of course.
很高兴见到你
It's been a pleasure.
安德森小姐?
Miss Anderson?
这是前台的电♥话♥
The number at the desk,
我会通知你有关事情的进展
so I can keep you posted on what's happening here,
在适当的时候
when it's appropriate.
你为什么要这样做?
And why would you do that?
因为我也曾是镇里的新人
Because I was once new in town too.
戴维斯警官
Sergeant Davis.
安德森小姐
Miss Anderson.
斯科特·威尔逊·布朗请到帐篷来
Scott Wilson Brown to the refreshment tent, please?
斯科特·威尔逊·布朗请到帐篷来
That's Scott Wilson Brown to the refreshment tent.
丹曼先生?
Mr Denman?
赫伯特·琼斯让我代他向你问好
Herbert Jones sends his regards.
许多人认为他们的汽车在这场比赛中
A number of people believe their cars have been sabotaged
被动过手脚
throughout this race.
- 他们是有被害妄想症吧 - 是吗?
- They're paranoid. - Is that right?
在问话时 琼斯先生承认
When questioned, Mr Jones admitted
事实上 是你们两个人对车做了手脚
that it was, in fact, the two of you tampering with the cars.
他甚至提到
He even suggested
可能是你杀了埃罗尔
that you might be the one who killed young Errol.
呃...
Well...
他是个骗子
...he's a liar.
你怎么还不滚? 你又没有证据
So why don't you go piss off? You got nothing.
我猜你很喜欢炸♥药♥吧
I gather you like dynamite.
我从来不喜欢
I never have.
它对人体的影响
The impact it has on the human body,
对肉体和骨头的伤害
the damage it wreaks on flesh and bone-
是非常可怕的
it's horrible.
你听我说
Now, you listen to me.
我今天没耐心和你玩游戏
I don't have the patience today for your games.
昨天我的一个好朋友几乎死了
A very good friend of mine nearly died yesterday,
所以你要告诉我我想知道的
so you will tell me what I want to know.
什么? 如果你认为我有什么...
What? If you think I had anything...
你对汽车做了手脚
You were sabotaging cars.
也许是对克莱夫和埃罗尔的车 对吗?
Perhaps Clive and Errol's, yes?
埃罗尔发现了真♥相♥
Errol discovered the truth,
所以你在其他人发现之前杀了他
so you murdered him before anyone else could find out.
事情是这样的吧?
Is that what happened?
来吧 最后的机会
Come on, last chance.
继续 为什么不了 继续 你没这个胆子
Go on, why don't ya? Go on. You don't have the balls.
时间不多了 告诉我发生了什么事
Time's ticking. Tell me what happened.
好了 好了 我 我没有碰过他们的车
Alright, look, alright, I... I didn't touch their car,
只碰了那个婊♥子♥劳特利奇和其他几个人的车
just that bitch Routledge and a few others.
- 我没对埃罗尔做过任何事! - 你杀了他吗?
- I didn't do a thing to Errol! - Did you kill him?
- 不 - 你确定吗?
- No. - You're absolutely sure?
我没有做过 你这个疯子!
I didn't do it, you crazy bastard!
好吧
Alright.
你疯了
You're insane.
是的 也许吧 别人骂过更难听的话
Yes, perhaps I am. I've been called worse.
接下来你要这么做 邦博
Now, here's what's going to happen next... Bomber.
你要去警局 你要将
You're going to go to the police.
你刚刚对我说的话 原封不动地告诉他们
You're going to tell them exactly what you just told me.
懂了吗?
Yes?
是的 好吧 好吧 我去
Yeah, fine, alright, I'll go.
最好也别再耍这种诡计了
Best stop this nonsense as well.
你的炸♥药♥日子一去不复返了
Your dynamite days are over.
丹曼先生 下午好
Good afternoon, Mr Denman.
该死的
Bloody hell.
很正常 它们有自己的怪癖
Standards. They have their quirks.
怪癖 的确
Quirks, indeed.
我这么多年来
It has been the source of some frustration
不知为其操碎了多少心
over the years, I can tell you.
想过卖♥♥么 医生?
You're not thinking of selling, are you, Doctor?
让我们看看她的本领
Well, let's see what she's got.
啊
Ah...
刹车挺不错 总算是有个优点
Well, the brakes are in good nick. That's something.
是的
Yes.
你对我撒了谎 劳特利奇女士
You lied to me, Miss Routledge.
什么?
Excuse me?
昨天第一次问话的时候
When you were first interviewed yesterday,
你撒谎说没和埃罗尔·摩尔说过话
you lied about having never spoken with Errol Moore.
我一定是忘记了
I must have forgotten.
你知道我们女人有多健忘
You know what us women are like.
现在 如果你在挑一辆新车...
Now, if you're in the market for a new car...
你有夫人了吗?
Is there a Mrs Blake?
她希望你有一辆什么样的车?
What kind of motor would she want the good doctor to have?
你对埃罗尔也试过这招吗 劳特利奇小姐?
Did you try this on with young Errol, Miss Routledge?
这就是你不想让我们知道的原因吗?
Is that why you didn't want us to know?
是的 我跟埃罗尔说过话
Yes, I spoke to Errol.
这不是什么秘密 他是这里最好的技工
It's no secret, he's the best mechanic on the tour.
- 我希望他能来我的团队 - 你的团队?
- I wanted him on my team. - Your team?
难道你不是想向世界展示
Didn't you want to show the world
你们这个完全由女人组成的团队
that your team, comprised solely of women,
是如何打败男人的吗?
how they could beat the men?
我是一个能开车的漂亮女人 医生
I'm a pretty woman driving a car, Doctor.
公众觉得很惊艳
The public finds that fascinating.
但我已经受够了做杂♥志♥封面女王
But I've had enough of women's magazine covers.
现在我想成为下一场比赛的真正赢家
Now I want headlines for being the winner of the next Red Trial.
确实
Quite.
埃罗尔是怎么回复你的?
How did Errol respond to your offer?
他说不 愚蠢的男孩
He said no, stupid boy.
他说了原因么?
Did he say why?
因为明年他想成为一名车手
Because next year, he wanted to become a driver.
独♥立♥参加红色澳洲汽车赛
Enter the Red Australia himself.
我明白了 然后你...
I see. And you...
祝他好运
Wished him luck,
然后告诉他 在十二个月后
and told him I would wave to him
我会在第一名的位置上
from the top of the podium
向他致意
in 12 months' time.
当然
Of course.
你知道他还告诉过谁这个想法了吗?
To your knowledge, did he tell anyone about his ambitions?
也许吧 毕竟他已经买♥♥了辆车 一切都准备好了
Well, I assume so. He already had a car lined up and everything.
但是没有赞助商
No sponsor, though.
噢 当然没有 他打算和他那愚蠢的偶像
Oh, no, he was going amateur all the way,
克莱夫一样做个业余车手
just like his bloody idol, Clive.
听上去你并不赞成
You don't approve.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表