剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
去拿份遗嘱的复印件 看看谁从中得益
Ah. Get a copy of the will, see who stands to benefit, then.
弗兰克 这儿有点不大对劲
There's something not right here, Frank.
别在意我 我是萝丝·安德森 快报的
Don't mind me. Rose Anderson, The Courier.
总警司卡莱尔
Chief Superintendent Carlyle.
我只是想为雷哲·福斯特的讣告新闻照几张相
I'm just taking a few snaps for Reg Foster's obituary.
你怎么听说这事的?
How did you hear about all this?
欢迎来到巴拉瑞特
Welcome to Ballarat.
禁止拍照
No photographs.
我听说他是在泳池溺死的
I heard he drowned in the swimming baths.
难道还另有隐情? 真的有 是吧?
Is there more to the story? There is, isn't there?
安德森女士 这是你昨晚照的照片吗?
Miss Anderson, did you take this photograph last night?
瓦莱丽·福斯特一大早就打电♥话♥来
Valerie Foster called up first thing
抱怨我们把她的照片删了
to complain about being cut out of picture.
- 雷哲的妻子吗? - 他妹妹
- Reg's wife? - Sister.
如果可以的话 我想要你所有照片的副本
I'll need a copy of all your photographs, if I may,
- 谢谢你 安德森女士 - 为什么?
- Thank you, Miss Anderson. - Why?
你们在调查什么? 是杀人案吗?
What are you investigating? Is this a homicide?
你现在得离开了 安德森女士
I'll need you to leave now, thank you, Miss Anderson.
我和你做个交易
I will do you a deal.
你给我一条新闻
You give me a statement,
我就告诉你是谁制♥造♥了昨晚的混乱
and I'll tell you who made a kerfuffle last night.
还是我和你做个交易吧 你告诉我你知道的一切
I'll do you a deal, you tell me everything you know,
我就不因为你妨碍警方调查而逮捕你
and I won't arrest you for obstructing a police investigation.
杨先生吗?
Ah, Mr Young?
是的
Yes.
聊两句行吗?
Quick word?
好的 这边来
Um, yes. Indeed. Just through here.
进来
Come in.
我们想和你聊聊福斯特先生的死
Look, we just wanted to have a quick chat about the death of Reg Foster.
好的
OK. Um...
我不会伤害任何人的 看着我
I couldn't hurt anyone, look at me.
雷哲·福斯特身体有痼疾
Reg Foster was physically impaired.
要伤害他可是容易得很
It wouldn't take much to do some harm.
而你昨晚在一屋子人面前威胁过他
And you did threaten him last night in front of a roomful of people.
首先 我当时很生气
First of all, I was angry.
其次... 我有点喝醉了
And... and maybe a little plastered.
为何不告诉我们他对你做了什么呢 莱昂内尔?
Why don't you tell us what he did to you, Lionel?
瓦莱丽·福斯特和我曾在一起
Valerie Foster and I were together,
至少我们试图在一起
at least we tried to be.
雷哲是个占有欲很强的人
Reg was possessive.
他想让他的妹妹保持未婚 随时为他服务
He wanted his sister to stay a spinster, at his beck and call.
他坚持让她结束这段关系
He insisted that she ended it.
他觉得我配不上她
And he thought I wasn't worthy.
好吧 然后她按他的意愿做了?
Right. And she did what he wanted?
然后呢
Go on.
福斯特家正计划淘金公园的开♥发♥
The Fosters were planning the Goldrush Park development,
他们需要议会里的人助他们一臂之力
and they wanted someone from the Council onside.
瓦莱丽叫我帮忙让这个项目通过
Valerie asked me to push the approval through,
说如果我做了 雷哲就会对我刮目相看
said that if I did it, we would win Reg over.
但是没用 对吗?
But it didn't work?
乐园一通过批准 她又把我甩了
As soon as the park was approved, she ditched me again.
我知道雷哲是幕后主使
I know Reg was behind it.
他们利用了我
They used me.
我上当了
I fell for it.
莱昂内尔 距你最近的水槽在哪?
Lionel, where's your nearest sink?
你待人处事很有一套嘛
You certainly have a way with people.
竟然让一名嫌犯主动献出自己家钥匙
I have never seen a suspect offer up his house keys before.
我会把你送到停尸房♥
I'll drop you at the morgue
你派个人去检测那份样品
so you can have someone test that sample.
不过那个水槽那么小 能溺死人吗?
That sink big enough to drown in, though?
几英寸的水足够了
Well, it only takes a few inches of water.
我会去莱昂内尔那边审问
Oh, while I'm at Lionel's place,
然后派比尔·霍巴特去福斯特家里调查
I might send Bill Hobart round to the Foster house.
- 询问下瓦莱丽 - 要不我和他一起吧
- He can question Valerie. - I wouldn't mind joining him.
听说你的行事风格一贯如此 对此我没意见
I've heard this is the way you like to work, which is fine by me.
只要你能出结果 你做什么都可以
You keep getting results, I'll keep letting you do what you want.
医生? 能快点吗?
Doc? Can we get a move on?
马上就好 比尔
Right you are, Bill.
该死的
Oh! Bloody hell.
谋杀?
Murder?
你哥哥不是在泳池中溺亡的 福斯特女士
It appears your brother didn't drown at the pool, Miss Foster.
是的 杀死他的人将其伪装成一场意外
Yes. Whoever committed the crime wanted it to look like an accident.
瓦莱丽 要不你先坐下吧
Valerie, perhaps you should have a seat.
不 我没事 谢谢
No, I'm fine. Thank you.
你们确定吗?
Are you sure about this?
只有你和你哥哥住在这儿吗 福斯特女士?
Is it just you and your brother who live here, Miss Foster?
你们的兄弟诺尔呢?
What about your younger brother Noel?
诺尔有自己的房♥子
Noel has his own house.
我从美国回来后只是临时住在这里
I was only staying here temporarily when I returned from America.
雷哲坚持让我留下 他一个人很寂寞
Reg insisted I stay. He got lonely.
好吧
Right.
你最后一次见雷哲是什么时候?
When did you last see Reg?
聚会之后在他的办公室 我留下来帮他打扫
In his office, after the party. I stayed to help him clean up.
他有洁癖 一定要收拾干净了才能睡觉
He couldn't rest until the place was completely spotless.
有别人和你一起吗?
Was there anyone else with you?
- 你们是一起回的家吗? - 是
- Did you return home together? - Yes.
你有没有注意到有什么人跟踪你
And did you notice anyone following you at any stage
或在办公室外徘徊?
or anyone loitering outside the office?
没有
No.
你是什么时候回到这里的?
And what time did you arrive back here?
九点 九点半左右
Around 9:00, 9:30.
雷哲看了一会儿书 我直接去睡觉了
Reg stayed up to do some reading. I went straight to bed.
我今早醒来时 就接到了诺尔的电♥话♥
When I woke up this morning, I received the phone call from Noel.
雷哲的床甚至都没睡过
Reg's bed wasn't even slept in.
瓦莱丽 你介意我四处看看吗?
Valerie, would you mind terribly if I had a look around?
不介意
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
这里怎么了?
What happened here?
浴盆最近开始漏水
The bath has started leaking.
真是个麻烦
What a nuisance.
比尔 看看这里
Bill, look here.
和他的办公室一样
Just like his office.
难怪我觉得不对劲
That's why it felt so wrong.
你还记得雷哲留在泳池的衣服什么样吗?
Do you recall how Reg's clothes were left at the pool?
- 只是随便塞在储物柜里 - 没错
- They were just shoved in the locker. - Yes.
但是这里 和他的办公室一样
But here, just like his office,
一切都如此地干净整洁
everything is stored and arranged neatly, impeccably.
所以要不就是凶手不太了解雷哲 但这不太可能
So either the killer didn't know Reg very well, which is doubtful,
要不就是他们行凶之后惊慌失措
or they were in a panic and not thinking.
瓦莱丽...
Valerie...
...我刚刚注意到... 客厅里有个雪景球
...I couldn't help but notice that, uh... snow globe in the living room.
是个雪球
It's la boule da neige.
是
Yes.
自♥由♥女神像 是你的吗?
Statue of Liberty. Is it yours?
是的 它是个纪念品 我在纽约住过几年
Yes, actually. It's a souvenir. I lived in New York for several years.
纽约是很棒的城市
Wonderful city, New York.
是什么让你回到了巴拉瑞特?
What brought you back to Ballarat?
天气
The weather.
我去其他房♥间看看吧
I'll go have a look at the other rooms, shall I?
是你的吗?
One of yours?
我不像某些人 喜欢把自己打扮得花枝招展
Unlike some, I don't believe in decorating myself
来吸引异性的注意
to impress the opposite sex.
香水味
Perfume.
很浓
Quite strong.
估计那女人每天用香水泡的澡
Mm. Sometimes I think the woman bathes in it.
是哪个女人?
And what woman might that be?
我告诉过雷哲离她远点 她就是个拜金女
I told Reg to stay away from her. She's nothing but a gold-digger.
不过她呼扇几下眼睫毛 他就又像着魔了一般
But she'd flutter her eyelashes, and he'd be enchanted all over again.
什么女人?
What woman?
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表