剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
对的
Mm-hmm.
罗德到晚了
Rod arrives late.
- 可能吧 - 嗯
- Maybe. - Mm.
他为什么上来这里呢?
Why does he come up here?
呃... 为了结束他的一生
Well... to end it all.
查理 告诉我 这里当时很黑 对吧?
Humour me, Charlie. It would've been quite dark, yes?
- 医生!你在干什么? - 没事的 查理
- Doc! What are you doing? - It's alright, Charlie.
他当时就站在这里
Now, he would have been standing here.
不 这不对 等一下
No, that's not right. Hang on a minute.
小心点!
Careful!
这里 就是这里 查理
There! There, Charlie.
他当时绝对是脸朝这边的
He was definitely facing this way.
他努力想要抓住栏杆
He was trying to hold on.
他滑下去了 用一只手抓住栏杆
He fell and caught himself with one hand,
但他没能坚持太长时间
but he wouldn't have been able to hold on for very long.
我觉得 当时 有人在他的手腕处施加压力
And I think someone was applying pressure to his wrist,
甚至可能是反复地攻击他的手腕
perhaps even striking it repeatedly.
这就能解释手腕上的淤青了 对吧?
Which would explain the bruising, yes?
对
Yes.
对 很有道理 医生 你慢点
Yes, that sounds right. Doc. Just take it easy.
查理 你看这里 看这里!
Charlie, look here. See here!
嗯 我看到了
Yeah, I can see that.
基于我们在这里看到的
Based on what we can see here,
这可不是一个想要自杀的人会做的事
these were not the actions of a man trying to kill himself.
是的 他不会做的事都被你给做了 医生
No. But yours definitely are, Doc.
查理 我... 噢!
Charlie, I was... Oh!
医生!
Doc!
我抓住你了!
I got you!
好了
Got you.
查理 谢谢你
Thank you, Charlie.
查理 你看
Charlie, look.
平台那里当时肯定有人和罗德在一起
There was definitely someone else on that ledge with Rod.
我们在栏杆下面又发现了部分手印
We found a second partial handprint under the railing.
- 看着和罗德指纹上的印渍一样 - 是的
- Looks like the same stains as Rod's prints. - Yes.
好的 尸检时 还有什么其他发现吗?
Right. Anything else from the examination of the body?
罗德的指缝里有些黑色残留物
There was some kind of black residue under Rod's fingernails.
哈维医生应该很快就能拿到鉴定报告
Dr Harvey should have the forensic results back shortly.
这肯定不是自杀
Well, this definitely wasn't suicide.
有人故意留下了遗言
Somebody planted that note.
比尔给我讲了关于罗德·特鲁利的信息
Bill's been filling me in on Rod Drury.
真是性格鲜明呢
Quite a colourful character.
现在 我们已经证实这是罗德的字迹
Now, we have confirmed this is Rod's writing,
但看看这里的边
but take a look at this edge here.
是的 这是被剪下来的
Yes. It's been cut.
看上去非常... 非常整齐
Very... Very neatly, by the looks.
对 所以 某人费了一番功夫来做这张遗言
Mm. So, someone went to a fair bit of trouble here.
将这些都记录下来
Make sure all of this is going into the report.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
比尔 稍等片刻 好吗?
Bill, just hold on one moment, would you?
- 我还没打完... - 实在抱歉
- It's not finished... - I do apologise.
弗兰克?
Frank?
我觉得那句话是写在复写纸上的
I'd say that note was written on carbon-backed paper.
你觉得还会有备份?
Do you think there might be a copy?
罗德是做配送的
Rod ran a delivery business.
我们检查下他的收据簿和总账
Let's check all his receipt books and ledgers.
看看他最近几天都做了些什么
Find out all his movements in the last couple of days.
老大 我呢?
What about me, boss?
我和消防队的人打算去罗德的家
Me and the boys were going over to Rod's place.
我会留意那儿的情况
I'll keep an eye out for what's there.
但我估计发货簿大多在他的货车里
But I reckon most of the delivery books are in his van.
哦 身手不错 查理
Oh, well done, Charlie.
啊 配送给殖民者俱乐部的酒
Ah, alcohol for the Colonists' Club.
戴尔面包房♥的面包配送
And a bread delivery for Dale's bakery,
看样子 面包昨天送过了
done yesterday by the looks of it.
没有收据簿啊 我去看一下前边
No receipt books. I'll check up the front.
我来看一下后面的箱子里有没有
And I'll check those boxes up the back there.
多谢 查理
Thank you, Charlie.
看来也有人到这儿找过那则留言的
Looks like someone else has been searching for a copy of the letter
副本
as well.
啊 我找到点东西
Ah! I think I've got something.
我也是
Yes, me too.
这是欠款单 大多数是小额的
It's a list of debts. Small amounts, mostly.
但看这 'NK'
But look here. 'NK'
这个叫NK的 欠了罗德两百英镑
Whoever NK is, they owed Rod £200.
天哪
Bloody hell.
你找到些什么?
What have you found?
问得好 查理
That's a very good question, Charlie.
我在那边角落最里边的箱子里 找到了这些
I found these in that last box up the far corner there.
罗德为什么要把这些东西♥藏♥在这?
Why would Rod hide those things in here?
不知道啊
I don't know.
但我知道去哪能找到答案
But I do know where we might find an answer.
就是这样 又是一起煎锅引发的火灾
Oh, well, that's just it. Another chip-pan fire.
差点酿成大祸
You don't hear a thing until it's almost too late.
幸好我们及时赶到了那
It was lucky we got there in time.
现场的能见度不到两英尺...
You couldn't see more than 2ft in front of your own face...
但好在房♥子没塌 没有人员伤亡
The house is still standing, though. No one got hurt.
你们已经尽力了 老兄
You can't do much more than that, mate.
放那 我说放那!
Leave those. I said, leave it!
这是罗德的东西
They were from Rod.
他上周送给我的!
He gave them to me last week!
好了 没事了 亲爱的
It's alright, love. It's alright.
凯瑟琳 让我扶你起来
Kathleen, let's get you up.
凯瑟 你还好吗?
Is everything alright, Kath?
我们没事 兰卡斯特先生
We're alright, Mr Lancaster.
先生 霍巴特警官已经告诉我们罗德的事了
Sergeant Hobart told us the news, sir.
我们就知道罗德不会自杀
We knew it wasn't suicide.
赛斯 没事了
It's alright, Cec.
如果需要我或其他消防员帮忙
If there's anything me or any of the other firies
你尽管说
can do to help, you just ask.
兰卡斯特先生 实际上
Well, as a matter of fact, Mr Lancaster,
有件事确实需要你们帮忙
there is something.
查理 你在吗? 谢谢
Charlie, are you there? Thank you.
嗯... 我们在罗德的货车里找到了这个
We, um... We found this in Rod's van.
就你所知 这是他的吗?
Now, as far as you know, is it his?
罗德只穿过一件绒面外套
Rod only ever wore a suede coat.
他在消防站有件外套用来出紧急外勤
He had a coat at the station for call-outs,
但不是这件
but that's not it.
好吧
Right.
那么我好奇的是
Then I'm wondering,
他为什么要把这件外套好好地藏在货车里?
why would he effectively keep it hidden in his van?
也许这件外套不是他的 或...
Perhaps it didn't belong to him, or...
兄弟 我不知道你打的什么算盘
I'm not sure what you're getting at, mate,
但这个问题实在不合时宜
but now's not the time or the place.
我们来这是向逝者及其家人致敬的
We're all here to pay our respects.
当然
Of course.
凯瑟琳 请原谅 我...
Kathleen, please forgive me. I...
没事
It's alright.
兰卡斯特先生 对你我同样很抱歉
I extend that to you too, of course, Mr Lancaster.
不用 我没事 医生 只要凯瑟没事就行
No, I'm fine, Doc. Just look after Kath.
是的
Yes.
戴维斯 我把找到的账簿放到客房♥了
Davis, I've got those books for you in the spare room.
我去平复下心情
I'll go and just pop the kettle on.
很好 赛斯
Very good, Cec.
我丈夫罗德爱管闲事 但他不坏
My Rod, he had a finger in a lot of pies. But he wasn't a crook.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
他很爱我
He loved me.
结婚这么多年 他还一直给我送花
Still bringing me flowers after all these years.
哦 没事了
Oh, come here.
医生 拿到了罗德的账簿
Doc. Rod's receipt books.
警官 听我说 这也许没什么大不了的
Sergeant, listen, it could be nothing,
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表