布莱克医生 之谜
第五季 第一集 致命组合
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
巴拉瑞特之战
疯狗米奇对阵狂战士雷
欢迎来到明晚
welcome to the weigh-in
巴拉瑞特之战的赛前称重
for tomorrow night's Battle in Ballarat!
米奇 米奇
Mickey! Mickey!
这场年度赛事 女士们 先生们
The fight of the year, ladies and gentlemen,
是澳大利亚前轻重量级冠军
between the former light heavyweight champion of Australia,
十年老兵
the 10-year veteran,
坏小子
the bad boy,
疯小子 来自巴拉瑞特的疯狗米奇·哈里斯
the mad boy, Ballarat's own Mad Mickey Harris!
好 米奇 棒 宝贝
Yeah, Mickey! Yeah, baby!
对阵前少年超轻级州冠军
Versus the ex-junior welterweight state champion,
挑战者
the challenger,
墨尔本市的一个老街区
之王 狂战士雷·戴维斯
the King of Collingwood, Raging Ray Davis!
疯狗米奇先来称重
Mad Mickey to weigh in first.
米奇·艾利斯 84.8公斤
Mickey Ellis, 13 stone 5.
现在狂战士雷来称重了
Raging Ray to weigh in now.
雷·戴维斯 78公斤
Ray Davis, 12 stone 4.
你的重量都跑哪去了
Hey, where's the rest of ya?
把你打趴绰绰有余 愣头青
Enough to knock you off, eh, punchy.
买♥♥票吧 女士们先生们
Buy your tickets, ladies and gentlemen.
明晚在大拳击场 不见不散
Tomorrow night at the Grand. Don't miss out.
在照相机前摆个造型吧 小子们 来个造型
How about a pose for the cameras, eh, boys? Give 'em a pose?
没事 没事
It's alright, it's alright.
弗拉纳根
Ah, Flanagan.
你个爱尔兰小妖精
You little leprechaun, eh?
够了
Enough!
明晚这时 你就是个死人了
Tomorrow night you are a dead man.
你的善良不该用在这 卢
Your kind are not supposed to be up here, Lou.
加油
Come on!
加油
Come on!
- 加油 - 动起来
- Come on! - Move your feet!
加油 宝贝 打他
Come on baby, hit him!
他们可真是全力以赴 是吧
They're certainly not holding back, eh?
来啊 放... 放开我
Come on! Get... get off me!
你流血了 坐下 坐下
You're bleeding. Sit! Sit!
你干得不错 打得很好
You're doing well, eh. You got the hit in.
弗拉纳根还是没出现吗
There's still no sign of Flanagan?
你就继续揍他的眼睛 好吧 揍他的眼睛
You just keep jabbing that eye. Alright, jabbing that eye?
第九回合
你就看着他 好吗 看着他 保持专注
You stay on him, OK? You stay on him and you stay focused.
我不能告诉雷
I can't tell Ray.
我还是不习惯看他打斗
I still find it hard to watch him fight.
我理解
I can understand that.
要不是知道伯尼在关照他 我就要担心死了
If I didn't know Bernie was looking out for him, I'd be a wreck.
记住我们说过的话 孩子
Remember what we talked about, son.
你能成功的
You can do it!
开始
Fight.
我觉得他快撑不住了 我们应该停下了吧
I think he's had enough. We should call it, eh?
- 脚动起来 - 格斯 我们得叫停了
- Move your feet! - Gus, we need to stop this.
防卫 防卫
Guard up. Guard up!
事情不对劲 快叫停
Something's wrong. Stop the fight!
停下这该死的比赛
Stop the bloody fight!
让我一下 格斯
Give me some room, Gus.
没事 孩子 会没事的
It's alright, son. It's going to be OK.
把这些脱下来
Let's get these off you.
雷 你还好吗
Ray! You alright?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
真没料到会发生这种事
Sure as hell didn't see that coming.
警♥察♥会想找你谈谈的
Now the police will want to speak with you,
- 你照实说就好 - 不是你来谈就行
- but you just tell them the truth... - Just not you.
不 不 不 是别人
No. No, no, someone else.
查理
Charlie.
好 好
Yeah, yeah.
- 我一会再来看你 好吧 - 谢谢 查理
- I'll check in later, alright? - Thanks, Charlie.
比尔 查理
Ah, Bill. Charlie.
告诉我 你弟弟怎么样了
Tell me, how's your brother?
他吓坏了 医生
Ah, he's pretty shaken up, Doc.
可以料想
To be expected.
谁在管事 弗兰克还在墨尔本吗
So, who's in charge? Frank still in Melbourne?
- 他明天才回来 - 好吧
- Not due back till tomorrow. - Right.
把你的手拿开 格斯
Get your hands off me, Gus!
- 混♥蛋♥ - 你在说什么
- Bastard! - What you are talking about?
你作弊了 还有你 你杀了他
You cheated. And you! You murdered him!
- 够了 - 没人作弊
- That's enough. - Nobody cheated.
你们的场边教练在哪 他为什么跑了
Where's your cornerman, huh? Why has he run away?
为什么 为什么 因为他藏起来了 像个鼠辈
Why? Why? Because he's hiding, like a little mouse.
查理 带他出去
Charlie, take him outside.
他比对手高一个重量级
He was fighting up a weight class.
但对手比他年轻
A younger boxer, though.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
爱丽丝 这些都是个人物品吗
Alice, these all the personal items?
他身上的东西就这么多 都是些平常物件
That's all that came with him. Nothing too unusual.
裤子上有一些粉末
There's some powder on the trousers.
可能吧
- Looks like chalk. - Or talcum powder, perhaps.
矿物磨制的粉末 可用作祛湿粉或用来减轻摩擦
- 我会检测的 - 很好
- I'll have it tested. - Very good.
天哪 天哪
Dear, oh, dear.
你说有人通知她了吗
I wonder if anyone's told her.
米奇 我爱你
她没去现场给他加油
She wasn't there to cheer him on.
也许她不喜欢拳击
Maybe she doesn't like boxing.
看两个男人毫无意义地打来打去
Two men punching each other senseless
我也不感兴趣
doesn't appeal to me, either.
爱丽丝 你知道吗 我终于习惯你的发型了
Alice, do you know I'm finally getting used to your haircut
我得说 还真不错
and I have to say, it's really rather nice.
但更实用
More practical.
我还试着做更多能吓到自己的事
Plus, I'm attempting to do more things that scare me.
拥抱改变
Embracing change.
- 发型会吓到你吗 - 理发师会
- Haircuts scare you? - Hairdressers.
那些恣意的触碰
All that unsolicited touching.
好吧
Right.
男性 奔三 体格健壮 很明显
Male, late 20s, athletic, obviously.
- 左眼上方有裂痕 - 老伤
- Laceration above the left eye. - Old wound.
在比赛中裂开了
Opened up during the bout.
脸和躯干上有瘀伤 比赛中造成的
Bruising to the face and torso, consistent with the fight,
还有右手的伤痕
and this laceration on the right hand.
拳击手的手套可能会磨伤手
Ah, well, boxers can get abrasions under their gloves,
但这看起来
but this looks...
稍等
Bear with me.
- 是的 牙印 - 咬痕
- Yes, teeth marks. - A bite?
不是被咬了 更像是撞到牙上
Well, not teeth into skin, rather skin into teeth.
他没带手套
Without his gloves on?
跟昨天的事无关
Nothing to do with what went on here yesterday.
我不想冤枉任何人
I don't want anyone stitched up.
- 查理 - 嘿
- Charlie! - Hey.
- 你在这干什么 - 妈妈说你在这
- What are you doing here? - Oh, Mum said you were here.
不 我只是想看看雷的情况
No, I just wanted to make sure Ray was alright.
我们以为可能落了点东西在这
We thought we might have left some gear behind here,
但事实证明我们已经带回宾馆了
but it looks like we took it back to the hotel after all.
好吧
Oh, well.
我只是来看看他
I was just checking in.
雷只是想去湖边跑跑
Ray's just going down to the lake to have a bit of a run.
你知道 冷静冷静
You know, clear his head.
你不如和我去吃点东西 我开车了
Why don't you and I grab a quick bite? I've got the car.
不 我马上去上班了
No, I'm about to go on duty.
我们会把你送到警♥察♥局的
We'll drop you off at the police station anyway, hmm?
- 一会想来点啤酒吗 - 我训练时不喝酒
- Feel like a beer later? - I don't drink when I'm training.
多聊聊很好 雷
It'd be good to talk, Ray.