剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
是的 她是你的朋友么?
Yes. Was she a friend?
她曾在邮件收发室工作过
She worked in the mailroom.
自从六个月前她离开基地 我就没有见过她了
I hadn't seen her since she left the base six months ago.
我们谁都没再见过她 过去我们关系很好
None of us had. We all used to be quite close.
她和她丈夫...
She and her husband...
他们现在离婚了 他去别的州工作了
They're separated now. He took a posting interstate.
这样
I see.
你的丈夫 凯思 告诉警♥察♥说他不认识格拉蒂丝
Your husband, Keith, told the police he didn't know Gladys.
他... 他说谎是因为...
He... he would have lied, because...
他之前和格拉蒂丝有过私情 我们已经解决了
whatever he and Gladys got up to, we dealt with it.
我明白了
I see.
抱歉我要失陪了... 我们今天得早点下班
You'll have to excuse me... we're all knocking off early today,
去和我们的丈夫喝一杯
meeting our husbands for a drink.
当然 艾利斯夫人... 乔伊斯
Of course. Mrs Ellis... Joyce.
我可以问最后一个问题么
One last thing, if I may.
你负责为基地招聘女性员工 对吗?
You help with recruiting women to work on the base, yes?
是的 为什么问这个?
I do. Why do you ask?
我们在找一位名叫贝弗莉的女人
We're looking for a woman by the name of Beverly.
估计是贝弗莉·艾莉森
Beverly Alison, maybe.
她和凯莉在洗衣房♥工作
She works in the laundry with Kelly.
- 她今天上班么? - 不 她今天休息
- Is she working today? - No, it's her day off.
乔伊斯 告诉我 你看能不能帮我...
Joyce, tell me, do you think you could possibly help me...
卢西恩
Lucien.
你有空么?
Do you have a moment?
所以梅琳还活着
So Mai Lin's alive.
那场战争总是会给我们带来惊喜 对吧?
That war just keeps throwing us surprises, doesn't it?
确实是
Quite.
她喜欢在巴拉瑞特的生活么?
She enjoying Ballarat?
她在这里谁都不认识
Well, she doesn't really know anyone here.
她认识你
She knows you.
我太太失踪的时间比我们结婚的时间还长
My wife was missing for longer than we were married.
我只能说 我已习惯了没有她的生活
Let's just say I got used to my situation.
现在你不必了
Well, now you don't have to.
你应该抽出一些时间陪她 卢西恩
You should take some time off, Lucien.
而不是在我的基地溜达 烦扰我的员工
Instead of loitering around my base harassing my staff.
我想找贝弗莉·艾莉森
I'm trying to find Beverly Alison.
显然 她明天上班
Due back at work tomorrow, apparently.
对格拉蒂丝·库克来说 她是个重要线索
She's a solid link to Gladys Cook,
我觉得格拉蒂丝·库克的被害
whose murder, I believe,
和你的基地存在某种关联
is connected to your base somehow.
你记得我们最后一次见面的时候么?
Do you remember the last time we saw each other?
士兵们在巴拉瑞特街道上行进
Men marching through the streets of Ballarat.
士兵们 都曾属于一个超越自我的
Soldiers, all of whom were once part of something
更崇高的团体的一部分
much bigger than themselves.
靠身边的战友
All marching in unison,
来保证队伍整齐地行进
relying on the man next to them to keep them in line.
是的
Yes.
所有人盲目地遵循命令
All blindly following orders
不曾停下来考虑后果
without ever stopping to consider the consequences.
我已经开始发现你的行为模式了 卢西恩
You know, I'm beginning to see a bit of a pattern in you, Lucien.
是怎么样的?
How so?
你在隐瞒些什么 不是吗?
You're hiding, aren't you?
你将解开失踪女性的秘密
You've made a job for yourself
当做了自己的职业
unravelling the mysteries of missing women.
寻找我的太太...
Finding my wife...
从来不是一个工作
was never a job.
德里克
Derek.
等一下
Just a minute.
请进
Please, come in.
你其实不必专程过来送这些东西
You didn't have to come all this way just to drop those off.
我只是想谢谢你
I wanted to say thank you,
并还回你的盘子
and to return your plates.
他们是医生的盘子
They're the doctor's plates.
是的 但我知道你是怎么照顾他的
Yes, but I know how you take care of him.
这些东西对你很重要
These things are important to you.
我想告诉你我都懂
And I wanted to tell you that I understand.
我知道我的到来给你们带来了很大的困扰
I know how difficult my arrival must have been.
他好像...
He seems...
他在这儿很开心
He seems very happy here.
你是他的太太
Well, you're his wife,
事情就是这样
and that's all there is to it.
卢西恩告诉我他和警♥察♥
So, Lucien told me that he and the police
在调查一起失踪女人的案子
were investigating a missing woman.
是 是的
Yes, they are.
他给你谈起那个案子么?
He spoke to you about that?
是的 我想...
Yes, I think...
我想他也许只是想找个话题说说
I think perhaps he just wanted to talk.
是的
Yes.
这像他的作风
That sounds like him.
- 谢谢 - 不需要
- Thank you. - No need.
为什么?
Excuse me?
这是免费的 那边的福赛斯夫人
Open bar. Mrs Forsyth over there's
坚持为每个人买♥♥单
insisted on paying for everyone.
太让人高兴了 非常感谢
How lovely. Thank you so much.
看来总警司释放了凯思·艾利斯
I see the Chief Superintendent has released Keith Ellis, then.
不过释放前 他坦白了些东西
Not before he got a confession out of him, though.
他承认自己和受害者睡了
He admitted that he was sleeping with the victim.
- 是的 我听说了 - 听谁说的?
- Yes, so I heard. - From who?
- 艾利斯夫人 - 医生
- Mrs Ellis. - Doctor.
你来这表达敬意的吗?
Here to pay your respects?
我和戴维斯警官都是 是的
Sergeant Davis and I are, yes.
谢谢你 我相信大家会感激的
That's very kind of you. I'm sure the family will appreciate it.
他们快开始了 医生?
They're about to start. Doctor?
福赛斯夫人 多谢你付酒钱
Mrs Forsyth, thank you so much for the drinks.
- 你太慷慨了 - 不用谢
- That's ever so generous of you. - You're quite welcome.
那边的艾利斯夫人... 啊 乔伊斯...
Mrs Ellis there... ah, Joyce...
显然也和格拉蒂丝·库克关系很好
Was quite close to Gladys Cook too, apparently,
黛西和本也是如此
as were Daisy and Ben.
大伙 如果可以 请干个杯
If I may, everybody, a toast.
致梅尔夫
To Merv.
致梅尔夫
To Merv.
我猜那是凯莉的丈夫
I imagine that's Kelly's husband.
是的 丹尼尔·福赛斯 他们都住在基地
Yes. Daniel Forsyth. They all live on the base.
确定那是凯莉的丈夫么?
Are we sure that's Kelly's husband?
是的 他好像和艾利斯夫人相当亲近 不是吗?
Yes. He seems quite close with Mrs Ellis, doesn't he?
先生们
Gentlemen.
你是死者的朋友 是吗?
Friend of the deceased, were you?
- 算是吧 - 算是哪种程度的?
- Something like that. - Like what exactly?
几天前 我在工作的时候收到过一条信息
A few days ago, I received a message at work.
一个女人说她有一个料要报
A woman claiming to have a story
是关于巴拉瑞特军事基地的
something about the Ballarat military base.
- 她给我留了一个联♥系♥电♥话♥ - 然后?
- She left a number for me to call. - And?
然后我不停地打... 但没人接
And I've been calling non-stop... no answer.
我想如果她是基地人员
I figured if she was from the base,
她可能会在这看到我 然后接近我
she might see me here, maybe approach me.
如果这个女人急着爆料
If this woman is so eager to talk,
那你觉得她为什么不接电♥话♥?
why do you suppose she's not answering the telephone?
人们想爆料的时候 他们会紧张
People want to report something, they get nervous.
然后他们改变主意 这些是常有的事
They change their mind. It happens all the time.
或许她没办法接电♥话♥
Or she can't answer the telephone.
是那个被害的女人
The woman who was murdered.
格拉蒂丝·库克六个月前住在基地
Gladys Cook lived on base six months ago.
你就没想过要把这个交给警♥察♥处理吗
You didn't think to bring this to the attention of the police.
我也是三秒钟前才知道这和警方有关的
It wasn't a police matter until three seconds ago.
我需要那个号♥码 我查查这儿的电♥话♥本
I'm going to need that number. I'll check the phone book here.
请给我电♥话♥号♥码 安德森女士
The number, please, Miss Anderson.
你要知道你们没有给我发工资 对吧?
You know I'm not on the payroll at the station, right?
- 我没必要告诉你任何事 - 快点!
- I don't have to tell you anything. - Now!
谢谢
Thank you.
我错过什么了?
So what am I missing?
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表