剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
穿着昨天的衬衫
wearing yesterday's shirt.
绑匪说要把她切碎
The kidnapper threatened to chop her up.
快报都是从哪得来这些细节的?
Where does the Courier get that kind of detail?
总警司卡莱尔认为
Chief Superintendent Carlyle thinks
媒体需要点奖励
the press need incentives.
他实际上说的是
He actually said,
"绑住她 然后切碎她"
"Tie her down so she can get chopped up."
"绑住她"...
"Tie her down"...
他为什么要那么说?
Now, why would he say it like that?
电♥话♥亭
The phone box.
我们有电♥话♥啊
We've got a phone.
如果你们不按我说的做 我就要把她绑起来
If you don't do what I say, I'll tie her down
然后将她切碎
so she gets chopped up.
你确定你没事吗?
Are you sure you're OK?
没事 没有脑震荡
Oh, I'm fine. No concussion.
霍巴特说那个伙计的名字叫布鲁伊
Hobart says the old bloke's name was Bluey.
流浪汉
Homeless.
总是在这附近瞎逛 看着火车
Always hanging around here watching the trains.
这次他看到了不该看的东西
This time he saw something he shouldn't have.
你确定不需要叫哈维医生来看看吗?
You sure I can't get Dr Harvey for you?
弗兰克 我很好 不过还是谢谢
Frank, I'm fine. Thank you, though.
看来你说的话起作用了
Looks like he may have heard some of what you said.
对她有帮助吗?
Would that have helped?
止疼药 恐怕没什么作用
Painkillers. Useless, I'm afraid.
长官 院子里什么也没有
Boss? They found nothing in the yards
没有目击者 也没有线索
no witnesses, no tracks.
我们得扩大搜索
We'll have to expand the search.
他们不可能就这么消失
They can't have just disappeared.
你们错过了查普曼夫人的事是真的吗?
Is it true that you missed Mrs Chapman?
现在不是时候 安德森小姐
It's not the time, Miss Anderson. Not the time.
卢西恩?
Lucien?
一切都好吗?
Everything alright?
简 过了个很有趣的早晨
Jean. Been a very interesting morning.
可怜的家伙
Poor chap.
他是个流浪汉 是无辜的
He was homeless, innocent.
跟他无关
Uninvolved.
如果我再... 我差点就救到她了 简
If I'd just... Oh, I nearly had her, Jean.
我... 我真的差一点就救到了
I... I... I very nearly had her.
你已经尽力了
You're doing the best that you can.
死因 窒息
Cause of death, asphyxiation.
气道被挤压
Airway's been compressed.
喉部有损伤
There's damage to the larynx and
舌骨也许已破裂
the hyoid bone might've been fractured.
- 勒死的吗? - 是的
- Strangulation? - Yes.
痕迹很散 没有线痕或切痕
The marks are quite diffuse. No lines or cuts.
他也许...
He was probably...
是被手掐死的
...strangled by hand.
等早上伤痕显现出来
We'll know for certain in the morning,
我们就能知道答案了
once the bruising's up.
是的
Yes.
你看见了什么 布鲁伊?
What did you see, Bluey? Hmm?
一个女人被绑着 而你想去救她
A woman tied up you tried to help.
他来了 不得不杀了你
He came and he had to kill you.
对空气的渴望
But the hunger for air
使你想要挣扎
would've caused you to struggle.
指甲下面有发现吗?
Anything under the fingernails?
很多泥土但没有血渍
Plenty of dirt but no blood.
我还在检查他的衣服
I'm still examining his clothes.
又旧又脏
They're very worn and dirty.
没有...
There's no...
这副手套最后抓住的东西
The last thing those gloves would've grasped
一定就是凶手的
would've been the killer himself.
这是什么?
What are they?
一些小方块和梅花
Oh, little diamonds and little clubs,
就像扑克牌上的一样
like... like what you'd see in a deck of playing cards.
幸运符号♥
Lucky symbols.
对布鲁伊来说可不是
Not for Bluey.
戴维斯说他检查了花♥园♥
Davis says he's walked the gardens,
维♥多♥利♥亚♥公♥园♥ 还有瞭望台
Victoria Park, the lookout.
- 还是什么都没有 - 好吧
- Still nothing. - Alright.
让他检查下公路
Tell him to move to the highway.
不要放过每个角落
Check every shed, every humpy.
比兹利夫人 医生还在来的路上
Mrs Beasley! Um, the doctor is still on his way.
我知道 我想着你们可能都饿了
I know. I thought you might all be hungry.
- 您真是体贴 - 有人打电♥话♥来吗?
- Very thoughtful of you. - Has anyone called?
呃 没有我们想要的那通电♥话♥
No, not the, um, call we were hoping for.
可怜的女人 让我无时无刻不在担心
Oh. Poor woman. Kept me awake, thinking about it.
查普曼先生是自己去买♥♥的彩票吗?
Did Mr Chapman buy the lottery ticket himself?
据我所知 是的
Um, as far as I know, yes.
只是 我在买♥♥彩票的时候
It's just that, when I bought my ticket,
发现大多数顾客都是女人
I noticed most of the customers were women.
女士们都在谈论这个
The ladies were all talking about it.
但这也许没什么
But it's probably nothing.
这是一个很好的发现
It's actually a very good question.
比尔 去彩票委员会问问这事
Bill, get on to the Lottery Commissioner and ask him.
卢西恩有什么消息吗?
Ah! Lucien, what do you have for me?
没多少 不过确实有点线索
Not much, I'm afraid. We do have something.
我们在布鲁伊的手套上发现了这些
We found these in Bluey's gloves.
他应该是抓住了凶手
He would've been clinging to his killer,
然后从衣服上扯下来了什么
clawing at his clothes and look.
有些是方块形状的 有些是梅花形状的
Some of these are diamond-shaped, some club-shaped.
我完全不知道这是啥
I have absolutely no idea what they are.
他说什么了 比尔?
What's he saying, Bill?
是查普曼夫人买♥♥的彩票
Mrs Chapman bought the winning ticket.
她的名字
It's in her name.
等下 媒体不是这样报道的
Hang on. That's not what the press said.
- 劳瑞说也不是这样说的 - 是啊
- Not what Laurie said either. - Right.
这些小东西要把我逼疯了
Well, these little buggers are driving me mad.
我想我知道这是什么
I think I know what they are.
这些是公交车票的碎片 怎么了?
Those are chads. From bus tickets. Why?
在茱蒂丝被绑♥架♥的建筑里发现的
They were found at the building where Judith was being held.
达尔希很喜欢你
Dulcie's very sweet on you.
你是她的上司
I mean, you're her manager,
又是前足球冠军 所有人的英雄
ex-footy champ, everyone's hero.
我可以说她很崇拜你
I'll go so far as to say she idolises you.
不是达尔希干的 巴士谁都有这些东西
Dulcie didn't do this. These are all over the buses.
达尔希说你和她有过肌肤之亲
Dulcie says that you slept with her,
你有了婚外情
that you're having an affair.
- 你们相爱了 - 才没有呢
- You're in love! - That's not true.
谁买♥♥的彩票 劳瑞
Who bought the bloody lottery ticket, Laurie?
好吧 是茱蒂丝 茱蒂丝买♥♥的
Alright, it was Judith. Judith bought the ticket.
她不喜欢成为众人的焦点
She doesn't like the spotlight.
所以支票是她名下的吗?
So the cheque's in her name?
你们有联合账户吗?
You two have a joint account?
有啊 怎么了?
Yes. Why?
没有了她
With her out of the way,
你就可以去兑现支票 和达尔希私奔了
you bank the cheque, run off with Dulcie.
但我告诉你了 茱蒂现在还没拿到钱
But I told you, Jude doesn't have the money yet.
是没有 但是她知道达尔希的事了
No, but she found out about Dulcie,
所以你得行动了
so you had to act now.
我没有隐瞒任何事
There's nothing to find out.
我没有和达尔希上♥床♥
I'm not sleeping with Dulcie.
那为什么她说你有?
Why would she say you were?
因为我改变主意了 我们吵架了
Because I changed my mind. We argued.
回巴拉瑞特的一路很艰难 相信我
It was a long drive back to Ballarat, believe me.
好吧 那就你们两个吗 没有人看见你们吗?
Right. So just the two of you? No-one else saw you?
没有
Yeah.
事发当天他和杨女士在一起
His alibi rests with Miss Young.
但他们说辞不一
Neither of them can agree on what happened.
是的 如果他的血液和
Yes, and if his blood matches
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表