剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
德里克?
Derek?
- 卢西恩- 我们得谈谈
- 'Lucien.' - We need to talk.
找个人多的地方碰面
Somewhere public.
你一个人来
Come alone.
你不相信我?
You don't trust me?
我会跟你说一些话
You will listen to what I have to say,
然后一切就结束了
and then this is over.
人够多吧?
Public enough for you?
去里边
Inside.
所有这一切 德里克?
All of this, Derek?
所有的这一切 就是为了让我重回战场?
All of this, just to put me back in the field?
我们将在印度支那开战 卢西恩
We're going to war in Indochina, Lucien.
我能阻止这场战事 但我需要有经验的帮手
I can stop it, but I need men on the ground, experienced men.
加上一位亚洲太太 你是不可多得的资产
Add an Asian wife, you're quite an asset.
我不是资产 我太太也不是
I am not an asset. Neither is my wife.
大家请注意 我是乔安娜·班布里奇博士
Your attention, please. My name is Dr Joanna Bainbridge,
很荣幸大家能来巴拉瑞特天文台
and it is my privilege to welcome you to the Ballarat Observatory.
我们现在要打开天文台的屋顶
We shall now open the observatory roof.
我们将会看到名叫日环食的天文奇观
What we are about to witness is what is called an annular eclipse.
月亮不会完全挡住太阳
The moon doesn't totally block out the sun.
请准备好你们的滤光卡片
Please ready your projectors.
原始人认为日食月食是神的作为
Primitive people believed eclipses to be the work of gods.
我会告诉你要做什么
I'll tell you what you're going to do.
你将不再做法医 而是和我一起
You're going to quit your practice, you're going to leave Ballarat
离开巴拉瑞特
and come with me.
- 不 - 我们属于战场 卢西恩!
- No. - We belong together, Lucien!
不 我们不是
No, we don't.
...将会看到一个火环围绕着暗黑的月亮
...will appear as a ring of fire around the dark moon.
游戏到此为止 现在结束了
No more games. This ends now.
你照我说的做
You do what I tell you,
否则我会夺走你现有的一切...
or I will take everything that you've got...
你的妻子 女儿 孙女
your wife, your daughter, your granddaughter,
还有你所珍爱的女管家 她们所有人
your precious housekeeper, all of them.
请关灯
Lights, please.
她们都会死 卢西恩
They're all dead, Lucien.
开灯 快开灯!
Lights! Get the lights!
让一下
Get out of the way.
萝丝 快叫救护车 通知警♥察♥!
Rose... ambulance, police. Now!
政♥治♥保安处会高度关注这件事的
Special Branch are going to be all over this.
这是在日食高♥潮♥的时候发生的
It happened when the eclipse was in full swing.
屋里漆黑一片 出现了一声枪响
The room was dark. There was a gunshot.
- 知道卢西恩在哪吗? - 不知道
- Do we know where Lucien is? - No.
他让萝丝通知我后 就不见了
He got Rose to call me, then he disappeared.
这件事最好就我俩知道 懂吗?
Best we keep that to ourselves, understood?
我是政♥治♥保安处的卢埃林·沙利文探长
Detective Inspector Llewellyn Sullivan, Special Branch.
- 你肯定就是弗兰克·卡莱尔了 - 是的
- You must be Frank Carlyle. - That's right.
总警司 实话告诉你...
I'm not going to lie to you, Chief Superintendent
军队会高度关注这起案子的
the army is going to be following this one very closely.
我到这里的任务 就是确保每人干好自己的活
My role here is to make sure that everyone does their job.
有什么问题吗?
Is that going to be a problem?
我想我们没什么问题
I think we can manage that.
你们的法医还没到吗?
Your police surgeon signed off yet?
他很快就到了
He'll be here soon.
那我就不打扰你们了
I'll get out of your way, then.
探长
Inspector.
艾瑞丝 布莱克夫人在哪里?
Iris. Where's Mrs Blake?
她几个小时前出去了
She left a couple of hours ago.
你知道她去哪了吗?
Do you know where she went?
卢西恩!
Lucien!
梅琳 你去哪了?
Mei Lin, where were you?
我出去了 怎么了?
I was out. What's happened?
奥尔德顿死了
Alderton is dead.
我去见他 他说好是一个人来的
I went to meet him. He was supposed to be on his own.
- 却有人和他一起 - 是他杀了德里克吗?
- There was another man with him. - Did he kill Derek?
我... 我不知道
I just... I don't know.
但问题是 他还在外面的时候...
The thing is, while he's still out there...
布莱克夫人在吗? 我是弗兰克·卡莱尔
Mrs Blake? It's Frank Carlyle.
布莱克夫人
Mrs Blake.
我去了你的手术室 你不在那里
I've just been past your surgery. You weren't there.
你为什么就这样离开了犯罪现场?
Any reason why you buggered off from a crime scene?
好吧 不用我多说 快去验尸吧
Well, needless to say, you're needed for the autopsy.
你能想象得到 这个案子引起了多方面的关注
As you can imagine, there's plenty of official interest in this one.
我走后你把门锁好
You lock the door behind us
呆在屋里直到我回来 好吗?
and you stay inside until I get back, yes?
弗兰克 奥尔德顿威胁了梅琳
Frank, Alderton was threatening Mei Lin.
我约他单独见面 但在场的还有一个人
I arranged to meet him, alone, and there was another man there.
- 谁? - 罗伯特·汉南中士
- Who? - Sergeant Robert Hannam.
汉南几年前在我们的停尸间
Hannam severed a man's windpipe
切断了一个男人的气管
a few years back in our morgue.
- 却一直没被定罪 - 属于国♥家♥机♥密♥
- Never convicted. - National security.
意外啊 意外
Surprise, surprise.
不管怎样 灯灭的时候 他们袭击了我
Anyhow, the lights went out, they attacked me.
灯亮的时候 奥尔德顿就躺在了地上
When the lights came back on, Alderton was on the floor.
等等 如果他们的目标都是你
Hang on... why would this Hannam bloke turn around
那汉南为什么会袭击奥尔德顿?
and attack Alderton if they were both after you?
我也想知道
I'm still trying to work that out.
你的朋友吗?
A friend of yours?
曾经是
Once.
你有多了解他?
How well did you know him?
看到没?
You see that?
- 是个很深的伤口 - 是啊
- That was a serious wound. - Yes.
在清迈的路边 被日军的刺刀刺伤的
Japanese bayonet, on a roadside in Chiang Mai.
这是你给他缝的?
This was your work?
我还是没法相信 他竟然活下来了
I still can't believe he survived.
看起来 死因是直达颅底的单一致伤
Looks like cause of death was a single wound
很可能是某种刀片造成的
to the base of the skull, most likely from a blade of some kind.
但是我在想这种刀片...
But I was just thinking about it...
一定很薄且是弧形的
it must have been very thin and round.
至少五英寸长
At least five inches long.
是的
Yes.
不管作案工具是什么
Whatever it was,
它穿过颈椎到椎管
it passed through the cervical vertebrae into the spinal canal.
从枕骨大孔进到颅骨
Into the skull through the foramen magnum.
进而到脑髓 切断大脑对脊柱的支配
Into the medulla, severing the brain from the spinal column.
这是一次非常幸运的袭击
It's a very lucky strike.
或者说非常精准
Or very accurate.
- 什么意思? - 这就是教科书式的作案手法
- Meaning? - This is textbook.
杀害奥尔德顿的凶手是军人出身
Whoever killed Alderton has a military background,
我会说 是特工部门
I'd say, Special Services.
或是受过医学培训
That, or medical training.
我听到枪声时正是日食正盛的时候
The eclipse was at its height when I heard the gunshot.
知道死因不是枪击
Would it surprise you to know that
你感到意外吗?
the cause of death wasn't a gunshot wound?
- 那么死因是什么? - 我们现在不能
- What was it, then? - We're not disclosing those details
透漏太多
at the moment.
受害人是德里克·奥尔德顿少校
The dead man was a Major Derek Alderton.
班布里奇女士 你认识他吗?
Was he known to you, Miss Bainbridge?
叫我班布里奇博士
It's Dr Bainbridge.
军队一直希望能够使用我们的设备
The military was hoping for permission to use our equipment
跟踪卫星
to track satellites.
奥尔德顿少校是和我们沟通的人员之一
Major Alderton was part of those discussions.
我们检查了奥尔德顿少校的个人物品
We've gone through Major Alderton's possessions.
这是你的信吗?
Is that your letter?
你知道这是我的
You know it is.
所以奥尔德顿死的前一天
So the day before Major Alderton dies,
你给他寄了一封信
you send him a letter
在信中 你说他是'人类的威胁
in which you describe him as 'a threat to humanity.
如果你死了 人们会过得更好'
Everyone would be better off if you just upped and died.'
因为他曾寄信给我 说我是一个
Because he had sent me a letter calling me a stupid woman
把个人看得比国家还重要的蠢女人
who thought she was more important than the country that raised her.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表