剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
还好 她在吃午饭
Fine. She's just having lunch.
很好
Very good.
媒体
The press...
是当下生活的映射
Fact of life these days,
但也是把双刃剑
but also a double-edged sword.
听着...
Look...
墨尔本那边已经不耐烦了
...Melbourne is getting very restless.
他们想让我今天就抓到凶手
They want me to charge someone today.
墨尔本!
Melbourne!
这是为了下次的彩票开奖
This is all about sweeping everything aside
扫清一切障碍
before that second lottery draw.
所有证据都指向劳瑞·查普曼
Everything points to Laurie Chapman,
碎片 电♥话♥亭 废弃的建筑
the chads, the phone box, the derelict building,
大家都在说"巴士车站"
they all say 'bus depot'.
很多人在那里工作
A lot of people work there.
他血型符合
He's the right blood type.
一个很常见的血型
A very common blood type.
他知道电♥话♥号♥码
He knew the phone number.
是的 但是我们不能证明谁知道 谁不知道
Yes, but we can't definitively prove who knew it and who didn't.
卢西恩他的不在场证明漏洞百出
Lucien, his alibi is full of holes,
我们接到电♥话♥时他下落不明
unaccounted for when those calls came in
而在他被关起来时x7f电♥话♥就停止了
and then there were no calls when he was locked up.
他释放后也没有电♥话♥打进来啊
No calls after he was released.
他对警♥察♥撒谎 并且他是最大的受益者
He lied to police and he has the most to gain.
如果这场绑♥架♥变成谋杀 他和他的情妇
This kidnapping turns to a murder, he inherits all the money for himself
将得到所有的钱
and for his mistress.
我只能起诉他
I'm gonna have to charge him.
弗兰克 如果我们控诉了错的人
Frank, if we charge the wrong person
茱蒂丝如果真的死了
and Judith, in fact, does die,
这会是一个灾难!
it will be a disaster!
你以为我不知道吗?
You think I don't know that?
- 警司 - 比兹利夫人
- Superintendent. - Mrs Beasley.
这儿有一根魔法棒!
There's a random magic wand!
它能让草地变成...
It can make the grass turn into...
那个小宝贝会怎么样?
What about that little treasure?
她会由国家抚养长大
She'll become a ward of the state,
或者由艾琳抚养
or perhaps go to Irene.
卢西恩我们有任何能
Lucien, do we have any new evidence,
找出凶手的新证据
any information whatsoever
或者信息什么的吗?
that can point us to our man?
暂时没有
Not yet.
伊丽莎白在哪儿?!
Where's Elizabeth?!
她又不在我这儿
Well, I don't have her.
- 我知道你把她抓走了! - 噢!
- I know you've got her! - Oh! Oh!
我告诉你了! 我有什么义务
I told you! Why would I be
要照看你的孙女?
looking after your granddaughter?!
噢! 你这个势利眼!
Oh! Bloody snob!
你别以为
You know, I knew you
我没见过你以前那粗俗样儿!
when you were as common as muck!
噢! 连你女儿都想与你
Oh! Your own daughter doesn't want
撇清关系呢!
anything to do with you!
女士们 别吵了!
Ladies, please!
噢 医生! 她想闯进我的房♥子!
Oh, Doctor! She was trying to get into my home.
伊丽莎白肯定在她那儿!
She has got my Elizabeth!
不在她那儿 艾琳
She doesn't, Irene.
我向你保证 伊丽莎白现在好得不得了
I promise you, Elizabeth's perfectly fine.
但茱蒂丝现在还没找到
But Judith is still missing
而你们俩还有心情像两个孩子一样吵架!
and here you are the pair of you fighting like naughty children!
艾琳 回去吧!
Now, Irene, please!
非常感谢 医生
Thank you so much, Doctor.
你可以用我的电♥话♥给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
Please, feel free to come and use my phone to call the police.
噢 我相信这没有必要
Oh, I'm sure that won't be necessary.
亨德森夫人只是担心她的家人
Mrs Henderson's just worried about her family.
如果你不给警♥察♥打电♥话♥ 那我打
Oh, well, if you don't call the police, I will.
就是因为这种粗俗低贱的人
It's people who get above their station
这个世界才不得安宁!
that cause the trouble in the world!
我知道了
I see.
而鉴于你的家庭背景 你说的话
And of course you speak with some authority,
也是挺有权威的嘛
given your background.
你觉得你是所有人当中最应该理解的
I thought you, of all people, might understand.
我不需要这个圈子里的人
I don't need people in the area
来提醒我我的出身
to remind me of where I came from.
吉...
Mrs Gi...
玛乔丽...
Marjorie...
我知道让你理解她
I know things are...
不是件简单的事
difficult for you at the moment.
但说实话
But quite honestly,
是布鲁纳尔家族这样的人
It's the Rod Brunels of this world
才不值得信任
who aren't to be trusted,
而不是查普曼家族
not people like the Chapmans.
并且你知道吗?
And do you know what?
如果他们熬过这一劫
If they make it through this,
他们会需要一个好邻居的
they're going to need a good neighbour.
也许你也会需要
And perhaps you will too.
我被捕了吗?
Am I under arrest?
没有
No.
那你要拘捕她吗?
Well, are you gonna arrest her?
你知道她是与此事无关的
You know she doesn't have anything to do with it.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我只是... 想找个人撒撒气而已
I just... I had to take it out on someone.
我能理解
And I can understand that.
她是对的 你知道吗
She's right, you know.
茱蒂不喜欢与我有过多的来往
Jude doesn't want much to do with me.
我相信事情不是这样的
Oh, I'm sure that isn't true.
前几年我一直带着她看医生
I spent years taking her to doctors
而她也奇迹般地熬了过来
and somehow she pulled through
现在
and... and now,
她... 她开始了新生活
she's... she's made a new life for herself,
比我更幸福
better than I ever did.
她是我的骄傲
I'm proud of her.
并且我知道...
And I know...
我知道我和大家合不来
I know I don't fit in.
但是没有了她 我...
But without her, I...
...我会觉得被抛弃了一样
...I'll be left behind.
没有人会想要被抛弃
And no-one wants to be left behind.
艾琳 我想打个电♥话♥
Irene, I need to make a phone call.
很有趣 一切都是因为嫉妒 是吧?
Funny thing, jealousy, isn't it?
达尔希?
Dulcie?
如果不了解某个人的话
You can't really envy someone
你是不可能产生嫉妒的 是吧?
without being close to them somehow, can you?
我是说 我们知道你嫉妒茱蒂丝
I mean, we know you were envious of Judith
并且我们知道当绑匪第一次打电♥话♥时
and we know you were with Laurie
你正好和劳瑞在一起
when the kidnapper first called.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
你对每个人都说了你俩的事
You told anyone who'd listen about the two of you
但你根本没和他睡过 对吧?
but you never actually slept with him, did you?
- 没有 - 没有
- No. - No.
你撒谎 是因为他拒绝了你
You lied because he rejected you.
我没有绑♥架♥茱蒂丝...
I didn't kidnap Judith...
拒绝 是个很有趣的词
Now, rejection, that's an interesting thing.
我觉得劳瑞...
I think Laurie...
在你出现在劳瑞生命中之前
I think Laurie left someone behind too,
他也将另外一个人抛弃了
long before you arrived on the scene.
克里夫和劳瑞读书的时候就认识了
Cliff has known Laurie since school.
他在说啥?
What's he on about?
你鼻子怎么样了? 我以为你感冒了呢
How's your nose? I thought you had a cold.
因为我们第一次见到你时
Because when we first saw you,
你在检查自己的鼻血是否止住了
you had to check that it wasn't bleeding,
就像你抓住了茱蒂丝
like it did when you snatched Judith
她一头撞上你的鼻子一样
and she slammed her head into it.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表