剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
于我来说还是有点不合情理
still seems like a very strange choice to me.
很显然你需要找人谈谈这事 卢西恩
It's obvious that you need to talk about this, Lucien,
而只要你不走 我也不会走 所以...
and I'm not going anywhere until you do, so...
好的
Alright.
警方已经逮捕了克莱·理查森
The police have arrested Clay Richardson
作为特里·雷诺兹谋杀案的凶手
for Terry Reynolds' murder.
但你认为凶手不是他
But you don't think he did it.
简 你对那个男人了解多少?
Jean, what do you know about the man?
直到不久前 克莱还和他妻子将一家
Well, Clay owned and ran a successful freight company
货运公♥司♥经营得风生水起
with his wife, till not very long ago.
他妻子?
His wife?
布朗温 她大约一年前去世了 人很好
Bronwyn. She passed away a year or so ago. Lovely woman.
好吧 那么她死后...
Right. And after she died...
他把公♥司♥卖♥♥了 我听说公♥司♥财政方面
He sold the company. Bronwyn handled all
都是布朗温一手管理的
the company finances, from what I've heard.
这样啊
I see.
这也许解释了...
Which might explain...
...他现在为什么会身陷贪污门
...why he's now in trouble for embezzlement.
你说高尔夫俱乐部? 不 应该不是
From the golf club? No, that doesn't sound right.
不是?
No?
'贪污'一字 说明克莱知道自己在做什么
'Embezzlement' suggests that Clay knew what he was doing.
但他对财政管理一窍不通 更别说贪污了
I think it's more likely that he just couldn't juggle club finances.
好吧 那他会为了掩盖这事杀人吗?
Right. Would he kill someone to keep that hidden, I wonder?
当然 还有 呃 亚历克
And then, of course, there's, um, er, Alec.
他的儿子? 他是律师 不是会计
The son? Well, he's a lawyer, not an accountant.
你知道吗 他今天差点打了我
Do you know, he very nearly decked me today.
- 谁? 父亲还是儿子? - 父亲
- Who? The father or the son? - Richardson the elder.
他... 他喝醉了
He, um... Well, he'd had a few too many and...
还好他儿子及时拦住了他
Anyhow, his boy stepped in to stop him.
一些人连自己都管不好 真是太可悲了
It's a shame. Some men just need to be saved from themselves.
怎么了?
What?
原来如此
Of course.
- 亚历克! - 医生 你在这儿做什么?
- Alec! - Doctor. What are you doing here?
- 现在来玩一盘不? - 我还有事
- Fancy that game now? - I'm actually quite busy.
亚历克 关于你的父亲 我还有些问题
Alec, it's your father, just a few questions I need to work through.
医生 我父亲没有谋杀特里·雷诺兹
My father didn't murder Terry Reynolds, Doctor.
是的 我也这么认为
No. No, I don't think so either.
你父亲天生就不擅长和数字打交道
But your father's never had a head for figures,
对吧 亚历克?
has he, Alec?
但你恰好和他相反
But you do.
网球俱乐部挣得的那点钱
The money from the tennis club,
根本不够他堵上那个财政漏洞的
that wasn't enough to cover what he'd lost.
注意了 我要讲的 就从这里开始
Mind you, it was a start.
现在... 开局吧?
Now... Break?
很好
Lovely.
等特里·雷诺兹打完
Now, you organised to meet
他那局后 你安排了和他见面
Terry Reynolds after he finished his round.
你没告诉你父亲
You didn't tell your father.
你已经决定好... 要独自去
This was something you were determined to deal with...
解决这事
...on your own.
然后你们吵了起来
Now, you argued.
渐渐变成了打架 而你在台球桌旁
Push turned to shove and you struck him as hard as you could
用桌上的这个
with one of these
狠狠地砸向了他
right here at the billiard table.
酚树脂质地 异常坚硬
Phenolic resin, incredibly hard.
你以为你杀了他
You thought you'd killed him.
而其实 你也的确开始清理现场
In fact, you started cleaning up all the evidence.
但是他起来了 走了出去
But he got up and he went outside.
他挣扎着走到了沙坑 然后摔倒了
He staggered as far as the bunker and then he fell.
你跟着他 把他面朝下翻过去
You followed him in, you rolled him over...
...然后将他彻底杀死了
...and finished what you'd started.
亚历克?
Alec?
他在找你麻烦吗?
Is this man bothering you?
然后你又将他翻回来
And then you rolled him over again onto his back
把沙子耙平 希望它看起来...
and then you raked the sand, hoping it would look...
我的天... 就像一场不幸的事故一样
Oh, goodness. ..like some unfortunate accident.
这个理论很有趣 医生
It's an interesting theory, Doctor,
但这些都只是你的猜测而已
but it's all conjecture.
是的 但如果我走进殖民者俱乐部
Yes, but if I went to the Colonists' Club
检查一下那儿的台球桌
and checked the billiard tables
就会发现那儿少了一个球 你说对吗?
there'd be a ball missing, wouldn't there?
当然 你肯定将它处理掉了
Of course, you'd have disposed of it by now.
然而 如果你用的高尔夫球袋里的毛巾
However, if you used the towel in your golf bag
清理的那个球的话...
to clean that ball...
那么 证据足够了
...well, that'd be enough.
亚历克 有时候即便他们不愿承认
Alec, sometimes fathers need their sons' help,
但父亲也会需要儿子的帮助
even when they won't admit it.
父亲从来不...
Dad never...
我告诉过他我可以帮他处理雷诺兹的事
I told him we could work things out with Reynolds, that I could help.
医生 老一辈有时候
Sometimes, Doctor, the older generation
身处麻烦之中却不自知
don't know when they're in over their head.
爱德华 一切都还好吗?
Edward, everything alright?
是的 一切都很好 是吧 爱德华?
Yes, everything's perfectly fine, isn't it, Edward?
帕特里克 给 你俩好好玩一盘吧
Patrick, here. You two should have a game.
双方谈谈心 你说呢?
Clear the air. What do you think?
呃 查理?
Er, Charlie?
- 你就是不愿放弃 是吧? - 是啊
- You don't give up, do you? - I'm afraid not.
好吧 准备好了?
Alright. You ready?
巴拉瑞特警方在
Ballarat Police arrested a man
巴拉瑞特西部的里特街逮捕了
in relation to the murder of Mr Terry Reynolds
特里·雷诺兹先生谋杀案的嫌犯...
of Little Street in East Ballarat...
'嫌犯昨晚在温德里高尔夫俱乐部
'The suspect was apprehended at Wendouree Golf Club last night
私人晚会上被逮捕 在下个月
during a private gala and has since been transferred to Melbourne
开庭审判前 都将被关押在墨尔本'
where he will be held before facing court next month.'
接下来就更生动了
And then it gets rather colourful, after that.
你能 那个 给我看一下么?
Do you mind if I, er, have a look?
好的
No, no.
如果是为了那篇文章的话 我现在没空...
I'm extremely busy at the moment so if this is about the article...
并不是 是关于墨尔本的先锋报
No, it's not. It's about the Herald, you know, in Melbourne.
好吧 他们怎么了?
Right. What about them?
他们问了很多关于
They've been asking a lot of questions
特里谋杀案的事
about the events leading up to Terry's death,
他是怎么拿到这儿的工作的 他在快报的职位
how he got the job here, his role at The Courier,
他的... 他的工作习惯
his... well, his, er... his work habits.
他们甚至认为
They even think you may have been
你在做着和特里一样的勾当
involved in whatever Terry was up to.
我知道了
I see.
- 那你是怎么想的? - 我?
- And what do you think? - Me?
我觉得不管特里做的什么 都只是冰山一角
I think whatever Terry was up to was small potatoes.
我不相信爱德华·泰勒曼只有这么点能耐
I don't think Edward Tyneman would stoop to that level.
你把这告诉他们了么?
Did you tell them that?
没有
No.
我什么都没告诉他们
I haven't told them anything.
至少现在没有
At least, not yet.
好吧 哈维·特雷洛尔可以重新上岗
Fine. Harvey Treloar gets his job back.
你可以负责警方版块 但你最好别让我失望
And you can work the police beat but your work better be good.
噢 别担心 我不会的
Oh, don't worry. It will be.
饮食与锻炼都是非常重要的
Diet and exercise are very important.
是的 下次再见
Yes. Till next time.
那是最后一个了?
That's the last one?
是的 接下来就是下午一点的了
Yes. Nothing till one o'clock.
好吧
Right.
简 我真的得再次感谢你
Jean, I really should thank you again.
- 昨晚要是没有你 我... - 别
- Without you last night, I... - Don't.
我们不能这么做
We can't do this.
再也不能了
Not anymore.
是的 我很抱歉
Yes. I'm sorry.
当然了 你... 你是对的
Of course, you're... you're absolutely right.
我希望我是错的 但事情就是这样
I wish I wasn't, but there it is.
这对梅琳不公平
It's not fair on Mei Lin.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表