剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
最有名的汽车大赛 布莱克
in the country, Blake.
所有人都看
Everyone's watching it.
还有 我侄女要在镇上呆一段时间
By the way, my niece is coming into town for a while.
很好 很期待能见到她
Oh, lovely. Look forward to meeting her.
阿德莱德怎么样了?
How was Adelaide?
依旧刻板
Churchy.
创伤性窒息
Traumatic asphyxiation.
几乎可以肯定的是 胸部受压 肋骨折断
Compression of the chest, broken ribs, almost certainly.
死亡过程大约有...
Death would have taken...
一分钟 或两分钟
A minute, maybe two.
死后软组织和骨头损伤
Post-mortem soft tissue and skeletal damage.
你还好么?
Are you alright?
- 为什么这么问? - 你看上去不在状态
- Why do you ask? - You don't seem yourself.
你都不和我或者他说话
You've barely said a word, to me or him.
我只是路途劳累了
I'm sure I'm just tired from my trip.
压痕 大概是底盘造成的
Compression line, probably from the chassis.
从形状上看 我觉得是霍尔顿
From that shape, I'd say it was a Holden.
或者
Or...
...先锋一号♥
...a Phase I Vanguard.
观察力不错嘛 的确是先锋牌汽车
Well-spotted. It was, in fact, a Vanguard.
所以 千斤顶滑落 底盘下降
So, the jack slips, chassis comes down.
然后他就来到了这儿
And here he is.
的确
Here he is, indeed.
左手...
Left hand...
指甲下有油脂
...grease under the fingernails.
不足为奇
Hardly surprising.
拖行对大腿 背部 面部都造成了伤害
Dragging injuries to the thighs, the back, the face.
右手...
Right hand...
天啊
Goodness me.
两根手指脱臼
Two dislocated fingers.
爱丽丝 看这里
Alice, look here.
关节处肿胀
Swelling on the joints.
死前就造成了
Sustained before he died.
明显的脱臼 很容易重组回去
Straightforward dislocation, really. Easily realigned.
但是 这里还是有些蹊跷
Still, there's something not quite right here.
等一等 等等
Hang on a minute. Hang on.
他肋骨为什么没断?
Why aren't his ribs broken?
- 你不是说千斤顶滑落吗 - 那只是推测
- I thought you said the jack slipped. - It was a theory.
但胸口其余部分
But there's no bruising or lacerations
没有擦伤和撕裂
to the rest of the chest.
肋骨也没断
No bones broken.
爱丽丝 不可能是车子砸他身上
Alice, the car couldn't have fallen on him.
这是压纸器?
Paperweight?
如果是 那也太夸张了
If it is, it's a very ostentatious one.
同时它也非常平稳 我告诉你 它不会滑动
It's also fully wound down. I'm telling you, it didn't slip.
- 你该从上面取指纹 - 尸检结果呢?
- You should dust it for prints. - What about the autopsy?
两根手指死前脱臼 肋骨完好
Ah, two fingers dislocated pre-mortem, and no broken ribs.
想想看
Well, think about it.
千斤顶滑落 车砸向你...
A jack slips, car comes down on you...
绝对会砸断你的肋骨
by God, it's going to break your ribs.
所以当他躺在车底时 他们降下了千斤顶
So they lowered the jack down on him while he was under the car.
但在他窒息之前 他设法抓住了他们
But before he suffocated, he managed to grab them.
那他手指的伤呢?
What about his fingers?
我们对车主了解多少?
Now, what do we know about the owner of the car?
埃罗尔曾是我的技师
Errol used to be my mechanic,
然后他辞职了
and then he left,
去投靠伟大的克莱夫·希尔德布兰德
to join the great Clive Hildebrand.
所以他跳槽去帮希尔德布兰德
So, he leaves you for Hildebrand,
他们赢了去年的比赛
they win last year's race,
接下来 他就死在你的车底
and the next thing, he's found dead underneath your car.
他在车底做什么呢?
And what was he doing underneath there?
他在破坏你的车吗?
Was he sabotaging you?
反正他肯定不是在修理 不是吗?
Well, he certainly wasn't fixing it, was he?
最近工作量堆积如山
Things have been stuffing up lately.
我之前还以为 只是邦博在偷懒
And here I was, thinking it was just Bomber being slack.
你一直对埃罗尔·摩尔的离队耿耿于怀
And you never forgave Errol Moore for leaving your team.
这是你赛后跟他争吵的原因吗?
Is that why you had a shouting match with him after the race?
邦博跟你说的 是吗?
Bomber told you that, did he?
那也许你该问问邦博 他在干什么
Then maybe you should ask Bomber what he was doing.
你何不告诉我 你昨晚在干什么?
Why don't you tell me what you were doing last night?
我们在一起改造赛车
We were working on the car, together!
邦博不停地烦我 所以我走了
Bomber gave me the irrits, so I left.
之后我再看到车的时候 埃罗尔就卡在下面了
Next time I see the car, Errol's wedged underneath it.
你自己去问他
You ask him about that.
特雷弗跟你说的 是吧?
Trevor tell you that, did he?
他还跟你说过
Well, did he also tell you
他准备解雇我 让埃罗尔归队吗?
that he was gonna have me bumped to get Errol on the team?
那会让你很生气 不是吗?
That would've made you pretty angry, wouldn't it?
他有告诉你
Well, did he tell ya
埃罗尔拒绝他了吗?
that Errol turned him down?
麦肯兹先生认为
Mr McKenzie reckons that
埃罗尔·摩尔可能对你赛车动了手脚
Errol Moore might've tampered with your car.
- 你认为呢? - 不知道
- What are your thoughts about that? - No idea.
有可能吗?
Is it likely?
丹曼先生...
Mr Denman...
你和死者关系如何?
how did you get on with the deceased?
还行吧
Yeah, fine.
大家都爱埃罗尔 不是吗?
Everyone loved Errol, didn't they?
车手和他的技师反♥目♥成仇
So, the driver and his mechanic are at each other's throats.
然后?
Well?
他们罪有应得
Oh, they both deserve each other.
两个人都没审出线索来
Got nothing on either of them yet.
马修 这场比赛...
Matthew, this race...
在调查结束前只能中止
Needs to be suspended for the duration of this inquiry.
我不想宣布这个消息
And I'm not looking forward to making that call.
警长?
Senior Sergeant?
我要你询问其他参赛选手
I need you to speak to the rest of the competitors.
带上戴维斯
Take Davis with you.
问他们昨晚是否看到麦肯兹和丹曼 时间是...
Ask them if they saw McKenzie or Denman last night between...
死亡时间大概是凌晨十二点至五点
Ah, I'd estimate time of death was between 12 and 5am.
你要回家了吗?
So, you heading home now?
我可能会去拜访下克莱夫·希尔德布兰德
I thought I might check up on Clive Hildebrand,
再多问几个问题
perhaps ask a few more questions.
你还可以为你不认识他而道个歉
Maybe you could apologise for not knowing who he was.
动起来 老家伙
Oh, come on, you old bugger.
你开心了吗 爸爸?
Enjoying this, are you, Dad?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不想要
I don't want it.
听我说 克莱夫 这钱很好赚
Listen to me, Clive. It's easy money.
其他我都准备好了
I've already set everything up.
我要跟你说多少次 赫布 我是业余选手
How many times do I have to tell you, Herb? I'm an amateur.
我也说了 克莱夫 你可以转正
And I'm telling you, Clive, you don't have to be.
只要你答应
Just say yes.
- 希尔德布兰德先生 - 午安 医生
- Mr Hildebrand! - Afternoon, Doctor.
- 你懂车吗? - 只懂一点点
- You know much about cars? - Very little, I'm afraid.
埃罗尔对车了如指掌
Errol knew everything about them.
"他在车♥库♥里出生" 他老爹总这么说
"He was born in a garage", his old man used to say.
我听说他曾为麦肯兹先生领航过
I understand he used to navigate for Mr McKenzie.
- 他为什么投靠你? - 我未曾知晓
- What made him join you? - Oh, I never knew.
我只是非常庆幸能拥有他
I just thanked my lucky stars I had him.
希尔德布兰德先生 告诉我...
Mr Hildebrand, tell me...
你觉得他在那辆车底下做什么呢?
what do you think he was doing under that car?
有人在破坏赛车
Well, somebody was messing with the cars.
我们的 贝丽尔的
Ours, Beryl's.
我认为埃罗尔在设法查明是谁
I reckon Errol was figuring out who it was.
好的
Right.
你觉得有可能...
You don't think perhaps...
他就是搞破坏的人吗?
he was responsible for the sabotage?
不可能 他不是那样的人
Not likely. He wasn't that sort of bloke.
一己之见 我认为你应该调查下赫布·琼斯
Personally, I reckon you should take a look at Herb Jones.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表