剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
老大 !
Boss!
老大!
Boss!
别动 别动
Keep still. Keep still.
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
布莱克医生 我是休·马斯特森 骨科医生
Dr Blake. Hugh Masterson, Orthopaedics.
- 尼克尔森在哪? - 他不接电♥话♥
- Where's Nicolson? - He's not answering his phone.
好吧
Right.
表面割伤和擦伤 内脏可能受损
Cuts and abrasions, possible internals,
右大腿骨骨折 膝盖上部多处撕裂伤
broken right femur, severe laceration above the knee.
没事的 没事的
It's OK. It's OK.
快了
Almost there.
- 股动脉损伤 - 幸好查理系了止血带
- Damage to the femoral artery. - Lucky Charlie put a tourniquet on.
创伤似乎挤压到动脉
The break appears to be compressing the artery,
切断了下肢的血液循环
cutting off circulation to the lower limb.
我们现在要解决动脉的问题
We need to deal with the artery now.
- 怎么了? - 我是骨科医生
- What is it? - I'm Orthopaedics.
你需要血管外科医生
You need a vascular surgeon for that.
我们没有血管外科医生 休 拜托了
We don't have a vascular surgeon, Hugh. Please.
没事的 马修 没事的
It's alright, Matthew. It's alright.
有脉搏吗?
Pulse?
事故发生到现在多久了?
How long since the accident?
至少半个小时了
Um, half an hour or so.
我们截肢吧
We amputate.
三十分钟以上 血液不循环 伤口会腐♥败♥
Over 30 minutes, no circulation... the wound will be septic.
不 不 不 我们正骨 麻醉他 修复动脉
No, no, no, no, no. We reset, put him under, fix the artery.
我们没准备好 我们没有选择
We're not prepped. We don't have a choice.
- 我以前见过这种创伤 - 我没见过
- I've seen breaks like this before. - And I haven't.
马修 你能听到我说话吗?
Matthew, can you hear me?
接下来会很疼 好吗?
This is going to hurt like hell, alright?
帮助玛蒂 我需要你按住他
Assist Mattie. I need you to hold him down.
现在主是要把骨头接回原位 对吧?
Now, the idea is to get the bone back into place, yes?
那么我数三下 就把腿往后扯 往下按
So, on my three, I'm going to pull the leg back, and lower.
一...
One...
二 三
...two, three.
不 错了
No, not quite.
- 医生! - 马修 很抱歉
- Doctor! - Matthew, I'm sorry.
我们还要再来一次
We're going to have to go again.
好吗? 一 二...
Alright? One, two...
三
...three.
好了 接好了 很好
Yes, that's it. Well done.
有脉搏吗?
Anything?
等等 请等一下
Just wait. Wait, please.
卢西恩
Lucien.
我跟你说了 我们应该截肢的
I told you we should have amputated.
- 有脉搏了 - 你确定吗?
- We've got a pulse. - You're sure?
确定 是的
Yes. Yes.
很微弱 但有脉搏了 做得好你们俩
It's weak, but we've got a pulse. Well done, you two.
现在我们需要麻药
Now, we need anaesthetic.
我们要牵引治疗这腿 你还是要做手术
We get traction on this thing. You still need to operate.
你能指导我修复血管的步骤吗? 医生
Would you supervise the vascular procedure, Doctor?
当然可以
Of course I will.
琼斯 是琼斯!
Jones. It was Jones!
好的 好的 马修 冷静下来
Alright, alright. Matthew, calm down for me.
冷静下来
Calm down for me.
很好
Well done.
卢西恩?
Lucien?
我没事 玛蒂 你能帮我做些事吗?
I'm fine, Mattie. Would you do something for me?
- 去看看查理 - 好的
- Check on Charlie. - Yes.
嘿 做得很好
Hey, well done.
爱丽丝 进来吧
Ah, Alice. Come on in.
我拿到了死者的毒理学结果了
I got the toxicology back for the man under the car.
血液一切正常
There's nothing unusual in the bloodstream.
什么?
What?
埃罗尔·摩尔的毒理学结果
Errol Moore's toxicology results.
血液里很干净 没有药物 没有酒精
They're completely clean. No drugs, no alcohol.
你怎么样 警司?
How are you, Chief Superintendent?
糟透了
Terrible.
那我把你交给医生了
I'll leave you to the doctor, then.
谢谢你 爱丽丝
Thank you, Alice.
查理怎么样?
How's Charlie?
我们的查理
Ah, our Charlie.
他断了三条肋骨 我让他回家了
Well, he's got three broken ribs, so I've sent him home.
赫伯特·琼斯已经被带去问话了
Herbert Jones has been brought in for questioning.
我们还需要派些人去车♥库♥再看看
We need to send someone back to the garage to have a look around.
我会吩咐他们的
Well, I'll pass that on,
但同时 你需要好好休息
but in the meantime, you need to get some rest, eh?
看来我的两条腿还在啊
Both legs are present, I see.
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
但
But...
你受伤严重 马修
...you've sustained a lot of damage, Matthew.
即便如此
Still.
谢谢你 卢西恩
Thank you, Lucien.
昨天 当你在展览场
Yesterday, when you saw
看到罗森警司和戴维斯警官时
Superintendent Lawson and Sergeant Davis at the showground,
你为什么要跑?
why did you run?
我没有跑
I didn't run.
抱歉打扰了
My apologies.
警司送来他的问候
The Chief Superintendent sends his regards.
琼斯先生坚持说 在我们被撞倒前
Mr Jones maintains he'd left the showgrounds
他就已经离开了
before we were run down.
他还说
He also maintains that...
我没撞倒任何人
I didn't run anyone down,
我和埃罗尔·摩尔的死没有任何关系
and I had nothing to do with Errol Moore.
那你为什么要逃跑?
So why did you run away?
记录显示你有一辆双色的
Our records indicate you own a two-tone Vanguard,
先锋牌汽车HHE-585
registration HHE-585.
- 在哪? - 停在展览场地
- Where is it? - Parked outside the showgrounds.
已经有好几天了
It's been there for days.
这场审问先暂停
I'll suspend the interview for now.
如果我的人在那辆车上
If my men find any mark on that car,
找到任何标记 表明那是
anything at all that suggests
在展览场地把我们撞倒的那辆
it was the one that ran us down at the showgrounds,
我将陪同医生走出这个房♥间
I will escort the doctor out of this room
把你和警官两人留在这里
and leave you in here with the Senior Sergeant.
单独地
Alone.
最后的机会
Last chance.
查理 我想喝杯茶 比尔你呢?
Charlie, I fancy a cuppa. Bill?
- 三杯白茶 谢谢你 医生 - 好
- White with three, thanks, Doc. - Good.
- 我也去吧 布莱克 - 太好了
- I might join you, Blake. - Excellent.
好吧
Alright.
好吧 是的 是我开的车 对不起 好吗
Alright. Yes, I was driving the car. I'm sorry, alright?
我没有想撞任何人的 这只是一次意外
I didn't mean to run anyone down. It was just an accident.
那你当时在那儿做什么? 你为什么要逃跑?
Then what were you doing there? Why did you run from us?
我收了制♥造♥商的钱
I take money from manufacturers
提高车辆的排名
to boost their vehicles up in the rankings.
当实力无法提高的时候
And when that doesn't work,
你就对车辆做手脚
you tamper with the cars from time to time.
你看到两名警♥察♥ 你惊慌失措
You saw two policemen there, and you panicked...
我没有看到任何人! 我以为是其他车手
I didn't see anyone! I thought it was one of the other drivers.
如果他们发现我 他们就会杀了我
And if they'd found me they would have killed me.
埃罗尔就是这么死的 是么?
Is that what happened with young Errol?
不 我几星期前尝试收买♥♥那孩子
No. I tried to pay the kid off to help me weeks ago.
而他拒绝了你
And he turned you down.
唯一被我收买♥♥的人是邦博
The only one who'd go along with it was Bomber.
邦博·丹曼
Bomber Denman.
比尔 我们有足够证据控告他肇事逃逸了么?
And, Bill, we've got enough to charge him with the hit-and-run?
- 板上钉钉 - 好
- You bet your arse we do. - Good.
现在 需要有人与丹曼谈谈
Now, someone needs to speak with Denman.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表