剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
想象一下 如果事情传出去了
Imagine if word got out,
人们发现你和罗先生到底做了什么
people found out what you and Mr Rowe had done.
"英雄"!
"Hero!"
所有的一切都将离你而去 对吗?
All that would go away, wouldn't it?
你会被毁掉
You'd be ruined.
但罗德死的那晚 我们在布朗山灭火
But the night Rod died, we were at the Brown Hill fire,
为了像你这样的人冒着生命危险
risking our lives for people like you.
是的
Yes.
是的 米克打头 拿着水管
Yes, Mick taking charge at the head of the hose.
你 罗先生 就在他的后面
You, Mr Rowe, right behind him.
你在哪里呢 戴尔 在房♥子里吗?
And where were you, Dale? Inside the house?
不
No.
比尔·霍巴特和我在门边给水管注水
Bill Hobart and I were feeding the hose at the door.
我知道了
I see.
那有人真的进到房♥子里吗?
Anyone else actually go inside?
不 里面烟太浓了
No. There was too much smoke.
烟太浓了
Too much smoke.
你折返回消防站
You went back to the fire station,
又敲了一次钟
you sounded that bell a second time
然后谋杀了罗德·特鲁利
and you murdered Rod Drury,
之后再回到火灾现场
and then returned to the fire
没有任何人意识到你曾离开过
without anyone even realising you'd gone.
罗德试图抓住你 对不对
And Rod tried to hold onto you, didn't he,
为了不让自己掉下去
to stop himself from falling.
那就是他的手上和指甲里
That's how he got the naphthalene
会有卫生球粉末的原因
on his hands and under his fingernails.
说到手 米克 你的手
And speaking of hands, Mick, your hands?
昨晚在警♥察♥局的时候
Last night at the police station,
我没想到他们真的被烧伤了
I didn't expect them to be burnt.
就算是烧伤了 也不至于这么严重
Well, certainly not so severely.
这是你自己烧的 对吗?
You burnt them yourself, didn't you?
在你意识到自己在钟楼上留下了部分指纹之后
After you realised you left that partial set of prints in the tower!
他在说谎
He's lying.
为了我的兄弟们 我的社区
I've always done the right thing
我总是会做正确的事情
by my men, by my community.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
你对罗德的信做了手脚
You doctored Rod's letter
让它看起来像一封遗书
to look like a suicide note
然后你把它放在他的口袋里
and you left it in his pocket.
本来 应该有一张原件的复写纸版本
Now, there was a carbon copy of the original letter
但我相信你已经处理掉它了 但是
I'm sure you've dealt with that, however...
你似乎没有想到要处理复写纸本身
...it looks like you didn't think to deal with the carbon paper itself.
你不是英雄 米克
You're no hero, Mick.
你不是 罗德·特鲁利才是英雄
No. Rod Drury was the hero.
他从不盲目从众 但他相信你
He was never one to just blindly follow, but he trusted you...
就像你其他的兄弟们相信你一样
...just like all of these men trusted you,
而你却背叛了他
and you betrayed him.
也背叛了他们所有人
And you betrayed all of them.
比尔
Bill.
卢西恩 我能帮你倒杯酒吗?
Lucien. Can I pour you a drink?
麻烦了
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 简 我们需要谈谈 - 卢西恩
- Jean, we need to talk. - Lucien...
请听我说
Please let me.
我早该告诉你 我内心的真实感受
I should have told you... honestly how I feel.
其实我
That I'm...
其实我已经准备好 放开我的
That I'm ready to... to let go of my...
固执的责任感 而过去只不过就是
...stubborn sense of duty, and that the past is just that, it's...
过去而已
...it's past.
我本该告诉你
I should have told you...
我本该告诉你 我终于准备好追随我的内心
I should have told you that I'm finally ready to follow my heart.
请不要去接电♥话♥
Please don't get that.
是的 我是...
Yes, Dr Lu...
好的
Alright.
好的 我马上就来
Alright, I'm on my way.
发生了一点事情
Something's happened...
卢西恩 我有事情想告诉你
Lucien, I have something to tell you.
我会尽快回来的
I'll be back as quickly as I can,
我一回来我们就谈这件事 我保证
and we'll finish this as soon as I get home, I promise.
我保证
I promise.
梅琳 我们刚刚通话的时候
Now, Mei Lin, when we spoke on the telephone,
你说有人威胁你
you said someone threatened you.
请坐
Sit down. Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要告诉你在香港发生了什么
I need to tell you about what happened in Hong Kong.
在我乘船抵达 被抓到集中营的时候
When I arrived by boat, when I was put into that camp...
梅琳 不要这样
Mei Lin, please don't.
我要给你看看 他们是如何对我们这些女人的
You need to see what they did to women like me.
我的天
Oh, dear God.
梅琳 我很抱歉
Mei Lin, I am so sorry.
- 别这样 - 卢西恩
- Please. - Lucien.
- 我们不能这样 - 卢西恩
- We mustn't. - Lucien.
我们女儿的性命就靠这了!
Our daughter's life depends on it!
李? 你这是什么意思?
Lee? What do you mean?
梅琳?
Mei Lin?
德里克·奥尔德顿在一年前找到了我
Derek Alderton found me over a year ago.
他答应把我带出集中营
He offered to get me out of the camp,
把我带到这里 带到你身边
to bring me here, to you...
如果我同意帮助他的话
...if I agreed to help him.
他什么事都没告诉过我
He never told me anything.
他甚至没告诉我李还活着 直到后来
He never even told me that Lee was still alive, not until later.
直到他觉得是时候了
Not until it suited him.
你要知道的事情还有很多
There's so much that you need to know.
我应该早点把这些给你的
I should have given these to you sooner.
她一直背着你和他见面
She's been meeting with him behind your back.
我不知道该怎么告诉你
I didn't know how to tell you.
没事的 简
It's alright, Jean.
没事的 我知道了
It's alright, I know.
她告诉我了
She told me.
奥尔德顿一直在利用她
Alderton's been using her.
威胁她 威胁我的家人
Blackmailing her, threatening my family.
做这一切只是为了接近你吗?
All to get to you?
我向你保证
I promise you this.
我保证 我会让一切重回正轨
I promise you, I will make things right.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表