剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
我们在犯罪现场找到的一致
what we found at the crime scene,
我们就抓到凶手了
well, we may well have our man.
- 你这个傻♥逼♥ 罗德 - 闭嘴 女人!
- You're an idiot, Rod! - Shut up, woman!
够了 够了!
Hey, hey! Enough! Enough!
我们当时在药店
We were at the chemist.
我们看见他从银行跑出来
We saw him running out of the bank.
想要以劳瑞·查普曼的身份兑现支票
Tried to pass a cheque as Laurie Chapman.
他叫罗德·布鲁纳尔 他和她在外面碰头
Name's Rod Brunel. He met her outside.
布鲁纳尔先生 让我看下你的鼻子
Mr Brunel, let me take a look at that nose of yours.
- 经常流血吗? - 不
- Does it bleed often? - No, it doesn't.
如果不是因为他 我根本不会流鼻血
And it wouldn't have bled now except he...
好吧 给我一分钟
Alright. Just... Just give me a minute.
这样就对了
There we are.
- 没有断 - 好吧
- Nothing's broken. - Alright.
你和我 我们好好谈谈 布鲁纳尔先生
You and I, let's have a little chat, Mr Brunel.
比尔 你能让哈维医生检测下他的血型吗?
Bill, could you get Dr Harvey to test his blood type?
还有 查普曼先生的医疗记录应该到了
Also, Mr Chapman's medical records may have come in.
如果都不是O型血的话
Now, if either of them are not type O,
那我们就能排除某人了
might be able to eliminate someone.
- 好的 医生 - 谢谢
- OK, Doc. - Thank you.
亨德森小姐?
Miss Henderson?
艾琳?
Irene?
有人吗
Is anybody here?
你好
Hello.
你是伊丽莎白吗?
So, you're Elizabeth?
萝丝
Rose.
奶奶在哪?
Where's Grandma?
- 她出去了 - 吃午饭吗?
- She went out. - To lunch?
一大早在早餐前就走了
Early this morning, before breakfast.
她去找她的朋友了
She went looking for her friend.
你有包吗? 很好
Have you got a bag? Good.
去拿吧
Better go grab it.
我带你去个安全的地方
I'm going to take you somewhere safe.
你觉得怎么样?
Is that alright with you?
我不知道支票是假的
I didn't know the cheque was forged.
艾琳说是茱蒂给她的
Irene said Jude gave it to her.
对于你想把钱取出来 我并不怪你 真的
Well, I don't blame you for trying. Really, I don't.
你的小女友拖着你
I mean, your girlfriend drags
一路去了巴拉瑞特
you all the way to Ballarat
答应好了一个好日子拿钱
on the promise of a big pay day
然后茱蒂说"额 不"
and Jude turns around and says, 'Pfft! No'.
我也会发火的
I mean, that would make my blood boil.
我没有碰过茱蒂
I didn't touch Jude.
但是你昨天下午逃走了
And yet you ran off yesterday afternoon.
今天早上 你出门了
So, this morning, you go out.
你要么是去造假支票了
Now, you either were off forging a cheque
要么就是把一个人勒死
or you were strangling a man to death
然后把茱蒂丝移到一个新的地点
and moving Judith to a new location.
- 那到底是哪个呢? - 什么?
- Which one was it? - What?
我发誓 我... 我都不知道茱蒂在哪
I swear, I... I don't even know where Jude is.
艾琳说 "支票在这
Irene says, 'Here's the cheque.
茱蒂给我的 我们去换现金吧"
Jude's given it to me. Let's go and cash it.'
你相信她了吗?
And you believed her?
为什么? 因为她们是母女
Why? Ah! Because they're mother and daughter.
的确 他们是家人
Exactly. They're family.
即使你上礼拜在茱蒂丝家门口
Even though you argued with Judith over money
为了钱吵架了
on her doorstep only last week!
是隔壁的老大妈告诉你的吧
I suppose the old biddy next door told you.
我猜她没有提到
I bet she didn't mention that
她让我去典当她的银器
she got me to hock her silverware.
觉得去当地当铺太没面子了
Too proud for the local pawnshop.
想让我去墨尔本卖♥♥掉
Wanted me to fence it in Melbourne.
你对女人的确有一套 罗德
You certainly have a way with the ladies, Rod.
你和艾琳在一起是之前的事了
You were with Irene a while back.
突然 她的女儿赢了彩票
Suddenly, you reappear after her
你就重新出现了
daughter wins the lottery.
想想吧 弗兰克
Fancy that, Frank.
但当一切都告诉你
But when it stopped looking
你没办法拿到钱了的时候
like it might pay dividends,
你就直接去找了茱蒂丝
you went to Judith directly.
当这个没奏效 你就绑♥架♥了她
And when that didn't work, you kidnapped her.
和茱蒂吵架让艾琳很难过
It was tearing Irene up, arguing with Jude.
我去找她解释了 是的
I went around to explain and yeah, OK,
是去问她要钱了
to ask her for money.
茱蒂根本不想知道
Jude, she didn't even want to know,
然后她就消失了
and then she disappeared.
不是我♥干♥的!
It wasn't me!
罗德连兑现支票都做不好
Rod bungled passing a cheque.
你真的认为他能绑♥架♥一个人吗?
You really think he could pull of a kidnapping?
这些事都发生在
And all this happened
茱蒂丝仍旧失踪的时候
whilst Judith is still missing.
你认为我不担心我的女儿吗?
You think I'm not worried sick about my daughter?
你表达担心的方式真搞笑
Well, you have a funny way of showing it.
艾琳 你知道罗德为了钱的事去找茱蒂丝吗?
Irene, did you know Rod had been to see Judith about the money?
之后才知道的
Afterwards.
是的
Yeah.
他不该做的
Shouldn't have done it.
但他这是逼不得已的
But he shouldn't have had to.
这也不是茱蒂的错
Not that it's Jude's fault either.
她想帮你吗?
She wanted to help you?
然后她改变主意了
Then she changed her mind.
她说这笔钱没法取出
She said it was all tied up.
一定是劳瑞让她这么说的
That was Laurie talking.
我会指控罗德伪造支票
I'll charge Rod for the cheque.
但没有找到艾琳的犯罪证据
I've got nothing much on Irene.
吉尔默夫人是有经济问题 但是
Mrs Gilmore does have money troubles but really,
她不可能做这事
she's hardly likely.
- 至于劳瑞 - 先生?
- As for Laurie... - Ah, sir?
哈维医生检验了血 罗德·布鲁纳尔是O型血
Dr Harvey tested the blood. Rod Brunel is type O.
和我们在厨房♥里找到的血一样
Ah! Same as the blood we found in the kitchen.
然而 她也收到了劳瑞·查普曼
Yes. However, she's received Laurie
的医疗记录
Chapman's medical records as well.
他也是O型血
He's type O also.
抱歉 看看我找到哪个被落下的小家伙了?
Ah, um, excuse us? Look who I found all on her own.
我们去了冰激凌店
We stopped for an ice-cream.
警♥察♥叔叔会照顾你的
The police will take care of you now.
医生人很好 警司也人很好
The Doctor is very nice, the Chief Super is nice
至于戴维斯警官 他有点怪怪的
and Sergeant Davis, well, he's a bit of an odd duck
但他也不错
but he's alright too.
简 简!
Jean? Jean!
卢西恩我帮你留了点午饭
Lucien! I've saved some lunch for you.
真棒 够两个人吃的吗?
How lovely. Is there enough for two?
当然了
Well, of course there is.
不是很饿吗?
Not very hungry?
不饿 但这很好吃
No, but that was lovely.
谢谢你 布莱克夫人
Thank you, Mrs Blake.
不客气 你真是位小淑女
You're very welcome. You've got lovely manners.
还有 我是比兹利夫人
And I'm Mrs Beasley.
我和医生没有结婚
The Doctor and I aren't married.
为什么没有?
Why not?
我们曾经和别人结过婚
...we used to be married to other people
但现在我们住在一起
and now we live together so that
因为我能帮助他工作
I can help him with his work.
你爱他吗?
Do you love him?
我去开门
I'll get it!
我觉得我们应该洗下碗
I think perhaps we should clean up these dishes
然后去花♥园♥
and go into the garden.
- 你觉得呢? - 好吧
- What do you think? - OK.
- 卢西恩- 弗兰克
- Lucien. - Frank.
小伊丽莎白怎么样?
How's young Elizabeth?
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表