剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
我收到了你的消息
I got your message.
我觉得你会想看看这个
I thought you'd want to see this.
真正的死因其实是硬膜外出血
The official cause of death is actually extradural haemorrhage.
与颅骨骨折有关
Related to the skull fracture.
骨折使这儿的动脉破裂 就在太阳穴后边
The fracture tears the artery here, just behind the temple.
对 所以他被击中 摔倒 晕厥
Yes. So he's struck, falls, blacks out.
是的
Yes.
然后 过了一会... 他醒过来了
And then, after some time... he'd have woken up.
- 醒过来? - 是的
- Woken up? - Yes.
不久之后 他会再次头晕
Before long, he would've become woozy again.
出血压♥迫♥了他的大脑
The bleed compressed his brain.
他会步伐不稳 口齿不清
He'd be stumbling and slurring
直到再也承受不住疼痛和疲惫
until the pain and drowsiness overtook him
倒地身亡
and he fell one last time.
所以你是说 这和我的高尔夫球无关
So what you're saying is that it definitely wasn't my golf ball.
不是你的球 不
Not your ball, no.
所以很有可能是谋杀
So murder, more than likely.
- 血液中的酒精呢? - 可忽略不计
- Blood alcohol? - Negligible.
一杯 最多两杯
One drink, two at the most.
尽管如此 我跟你说
I tell you what, though,
这致命一击可能不是发生在沙坑
the death blow might not have happened at the bunker.
- 那么是在哪? - 完全不知道
- So where, then? - Absolutely no idea.
但他进去的时候是活着的
But he was alive when he went in.
你知道 雷诺兹和泰勒曼关系不和...
You know, of course, Reynolds and Tyneman have had bad blood...
是的 去年的那事 我知道
Yes. An incident last year. I'm aware.
帕特里克一上午都和我在一起
Patrick was with me all morning.
是的 但他和他的伙计 他们...
Yes, but he and his boy, they...
他们也许并未告诉你全部
They might know more than they're letting on.
我明白
I see.
所以今早你就过来见爱德华
So that was the reason for your visit to Edward this morning
而没像报纸第六页照片里那样
and not the lovely photograph of you
去见你太太 对么?
and your wife on page six?
我们得回快报 看看雷诺兹的专栏
We need to go back to The Courier and look at Reynolds' columns,
看看他是否敲诈过其他人
see if there was anyone else he may have been blackmailing.
小心别剪到自己
Watch you don't cut yourself.
'格雷科利落的旋转调整
'Greco's tidy off-spin tweak has
欺骗了温和的击球手'
bamboozled the bland batsman.'
哈 我终于知道你说那人
Huh! I see what you mean about
写作水平低下是什么意思了
the quality of the man's writing.
远不如之前那个做体育报道的人
Not a patch on the previous chap they had covering sport.
- 哈维·特雷洛尔 - 就是他
- Harvey Treloar. - That's him.
我以前经常给你♥爸♥读他的专栏
I used to read his columns to your father.
他说这人是继珀西·泰勒之后
He said he was the best sports
他读过最好的体育新闻编辑
writer he'd read since Percy Taylor.
是吗?
Is that right?
你能... 帮忙摆下餐具么?
Oh, do you mind, um, setting these?
好的 当然
Er, yes, yes, of course.
简 莱尔·菲利普斯说的是真的
You know, Jean, Lyall Phillips was telling the truth.
有一些关于板球俱乐部的
There were a number of poison pen stories
恶意的匿名信 然后大概一个月前
written about the cricket club and then, about a month ago,
匿名信停了
they stopped.
我看了你和梅琳的报道
You know I saw the article about you and Mei Lin?
- 她怎么样了? 她还好么? - 是的
- How is she? Is she alright? - Yes.
她 呃... 她...
She's, um... she...
她想让我再次谢谢你
She wanted me to thank you again
给她做了那么可爱的野餐篮
for that lovely picnic basket you made up for her,
这提醒了我 我还有一些测试要做
which reminds me, I still have a few tests I need to conduct.
你打开冰箱前 简 我得告诉你...
Before you open the fridge, Jean, I should tell you...
我想你摆太多了
I think you've set one too many places.
是的 抱歉
Yes, I have. I'm sorry.
呃 我邀请了客人过来吃晚饭
Um, I thought I might invite someone over for dinner.
但愿饭菜还算可口
I hope that was alright.
如果我事先知道你要来...
If I'd known in advance that you were coming...
- 不不 这很好 - 谢谢 简
- No, no. That was just fine. - Thank you, Jean.
所以你认为特里是被谋杀的
So you think Terry was murdered.
就我个人看来 很可能是
Off the record, quite possibly, yes.
这就是你去报社的原因
That's what you were up to at the paper.
当然 还有这些东西 查理
And, of course, these things, Charlie,
上面也不是空白一片 对吧?
well, they're not blank at all, are they?
你觉得上面写的为什么会被擦去?
Why would they have been erased, do you think?
我不知道
I have no idea.
萝丝 我想问你
Rose, I meant to ask you, though,
呃 办公室的人听到特里死讯后
um, what was their reaction
他们有什么反应?
in the office to the news of Terry's death?
我不觉得他们很伤心
I wouldn't say anyone was heartbroken.
所以他在工作上有敌手?
So he had enemies at work, then?
树敌众多 第一个就是"大熊"
A long list, starting with the Bear.
抱歉 "大熊"?
Sorry? 'The Bear'?
- 哈维·特雷洛尔 - 挺有意思的昵称
- Harvey Treloar. - Interesting nickname.
是因为可爱么?
As in 'cuddly'?
不 脾气暴躁 喜怒无常的老头 也挺有本事的
No. Grumpy, the moody old bugger, and punchy too.
怎么有本事 安德森小姐?
'Punchy' how, Miss Anderson?
警官 哈维这些年的垃圾报道数量
Well, Sergeant, it's practically legend at the paper
在报社几乎是个传奇
the number of scraps Harvey got into over the years.
这样 比如说?
Right. Such as?
比如说 这次有个中后卫跑到报社来
Like the time this full-back turns up to the paper
和哈维大干了一架
demanding to fight Harvey over
说他写的文章就是一坨狗屎...
what he said was a piss-poor article...
抱歉 简... 是关于那人周末比赛的文章
sorry, Jean... about his play on the weekend.
- 发生什么了? - 哈维打掉了他两颗牙
- What happened? - Harvey knocked two of his teeth out.
就一拳
With one punch.
然后在酒吧呆了一下午 边喝酒边聊足球
Then spent the afternoon drinking and talking footy at the pub.
什么 他现在才被解雇么?
What, and he only now gets sacked?
要是能解雇就好了
Not even sacked.
他被特里降职去做印刷了
Terry demoted him to the printing press.
他不像那种打掉牙往肚子里咽的人啊
Why would a man like that be demoted and not fight?
那工作很辛苦 凌晨四点开始
It's a tough job. 4:00am starts.
哈维估计会放弃
Harvey would do well to pack it in.
无意冒犯 医生
No offence, Doctor,
但是有时候老一辈人
but sometimes the older generation
得知道何时该退位
needs to be told when to step aside.
我估计你是为特里·雷诺兹的事而来
I suppose this is about Terry Reynolds.
克莱说他被一个凶残的高尔夫球砸死了
Killed by a rogue golf ball, Clay said.
真的假的
Is that right?
不完全是
Well... Not entirely.
特雷洛尔先生
Mr Treloar,
我看到你在俱乐部 就在...
I saw you at the club not long after, um...
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
我离上一次在那里打球也有一段时间了
It's been a while since I played a round or two
但他们依然让我呆在董事会
but they're still stuck with me on the board.
你能胜任这里的工作吗?
Are you qualified to work in here?
我看着像能胜任吗?
Does it look like I'm qualified?
我只是打到它们能重新启动为止
I just whack things till they start working.
特雷洛尔先生... 哈维
Mr Treloar... Harvey...
我想 在你这个年龄 再从头开始
I imagine it must've been difficult for you, at your age,
想必... 很困难
to... to start over.
哈维你昨天早上做完工作是在...
Harvey, you finished working yesterday morning at...?
和往常一样 九点半
Half-past nine, as always.
中午之后 你就去了高尔夫俱乐部参加董事会
And turned up at the golf club for your board meeting just after midday.
在此期间有人能证明
Is there anyone who can vouch for
你的行踪吗?
your whereabouts in the meantime?
没有
Nah.
真遗憾
It's a pity, though.
如果我早点去的话 就可能亲眼见证了
If I'd got there sooner, I might've seen it happen.
你觉得这很有趣?
You think this is funny?
看到这个了吗?
See this?
"克拉克灾难性的板球赛失误"
"Colac's Calamitous Cricketing Collapse"
特里·雷诺兹写的
by Terry Reynolds.
这就是个操蛋的笑话
It's a bad bloody joke, is what it is.
如果你们非要问的话...
You know, if you ask me...
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表