剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
是我告诉你需要做什么 好么?
Look, I tell you what to do, right?
是 是 我明白
Yes, yes, I understand.
你真的需要给她强的松 去找药剂师或者...
You really do need to get her some prednisone from a chemist or a...
我不要!
I'm not doing that!
如果你不按我说的办
If you don't do what I say,
我会绑住她然后分尸
I'll tie her down so she gets chopped up!
现在 听我说
Now, you listen to me.
她死了 你就得不到钱了
If she dies, there is no money.
你明白么?
Do you understand that?
- 现在 去买♥♥强的松 - 我不蠢!
- Now, you get the prednisone. - I'm not stupid!
- 准备好钱! - 好吧 你瞧...
- Get the money! - Alright, now, look...
喂? 你在听吗?
Hello? You there?
戴维斯刚收到定位人员传来的无线讯号♥
Davis just radioed from the exchange.
绑匪在当地一个电♥话♥亭
It's a local phone box.
好的 出发吧
Alright, go. Go.
很奇怪 他没说把钱放哪
Very odd. He didn't say where to leave the money.
哦...
Oh...
他真的不知道自己在做什么
He really has no idea what he's doing.
- 完全不在行 - 这也让他变得更加危险
- Total amateur. - Which makes him even more dangerous.
茱蒂丝! 你们是?
Judith! Who are you?
你说'失踪'是什么意思?
What do you mean 'missing'?
我应该出去找她 你们应该...
I should be out looking for her. You should be...
我们现在已经派出
We've got our best men out there
最优秀的人搜寻她
searching for her as we speak.
你现在最好能配合我们
The best thing you can do for us right now
回答一些问题
is answer a few questions.
我们女儿 伊丽莎白 我女儿呢?
Oh, our daughter, Elizabeth! Where's my daughter?
她现在跟外祖母在一起
She's currently staying with her grandmother.
好的
Right.
所以你能告诉我们
So can you tell us where you were
今天早上八点到下午三点你在哪吗?
between 8:00am and 3:00 today.
我那时在工作
I was at work.
不 你没有
Well, no, you weren't.
我们已经去过车厂了
You see, we've already been down the depot.
不 我是在工作 但不是在车厂
No, well, I was working, just not at the depot.
我在本迪戈有会议
I had a meeting in... in Bendigo.
好吧 是那个你请了病假的
Right. Was this the meeting that you
会议吗?
called in sick for?
好吧...
Well...
有种再试一次?
You care to try again?
查普曼先生 请告诉我们你那会儿在哪
Mr Chapman, please, just tell us where you were.
然后我们可以专注其他的线索
Then we can concentrate on other leads
寻找你的妻子 好吗?
and find your wife. Yes?
我... 我跟达尔希在一起
I... I was with Dulcie.
- 达尔希姓什么? - 杨 达尔希·杨
- Dulcie have a second name? - Young. Dulcie Young.
她是售票员
She's a conductress.
我们去了赫本野餐
We went to Hepburn for a picnic.
我知道了
I see.
所以你有了外遇
So you were having an affair
并且计划带着钱逃跑?
and planning to run off with the money?
不 我哪也不去 好么
No, I'm not running anywhere. OK?
- 我甚至都没有钱 - 真的?
- I don't even have the money. - Really?
是为了给彩票打广♥告♥ 好么?
That's to advertise the lottery, OK?
你们的指责毫无意义
This doesn't make any sense.
你知道什么叫不合情理吗?
You know what doesn't make sense?
就是你工作的地方
You just happen to work
恰巧正对要赎金的人
directly opposite the phone booth
打电♥话♥的电♥话♥亭
where the ransom call was made.
这个你怎么解释吗?
You care to explain that?
我... 我... 我...
I... I... I...
我觉得你最好
I think it's best of you to accompany
跟警官一起去警局一趟
the Senior Sergeant down the station.
- 茱蒂怎么办? - 别担心
- What about Jude? - Don't worry.
我们会留人手在这里
We'll keep someone here
以防有电♥话♥打来
just in case there is a call.
我们安上电♥话♥才两天
We've only had the phone two days.
- 韦斯顿先生? - 嗯?
- Mr Weston? - Yeah?
叫我克里夫
Cliff.
- 克里夫 我们在找达尔希 - 在那里
- Cliff, we're looking for Dulcie. - Over there.
- 达尔希·杨? - 是我 不要大喊大叫
- Dulcie Young? - That's my name. Don't wear it out.
我是总警司卡莱尔 这位是布莱克医生
Chief Superintendent Carlyle. This is Dr Blake.
我们在调查茱蒂丝·查普曼的
We're investigating the kidnapping
绑♥架♥事件
of Judith Chapman.
你是说劳瑞 嗯 查普曼先生的妻子吗?
What, you mean Laurie... er, Mr Chapman's wife?
你认识茱蒂丝吗?
Do you know Judith?
不 我从没见过她
Um, no. I've never met her.
你今天早八点到三点之间在哪?
Where were you today between 8:00am and 3:00?
不在这里 值班名单上我值夜班
Not here. I was rostered on for the evening shift.
所以你在哪?
So where were you?
如果你再浪费我时间的话
Look, I really don't have time
我们可以去警局说话
but we can do this down the station.
不 不 我... 我不能 我...
No, no. I... I can't. I'm...
达尔希 我们不是来批判你
Dulcie, we're not here to judge you
或者让你难堪的
or embarrass you.
我们只是想找到茱蒂丝 好吗?
We're only interested in finding Judith, alright?
现在 告诉我们实情
Now, you need to tell us the truth.
我猜他告诉你了?
I suppose he told you?
好吧 我想他不得不说
Well, I suppose he had to.
我那时跟查普曼先生 劳瑞 在一起
I was with Mr Chapman. Laurie.
我们滚床单了
We've slept together.
- 我们相爱了 - 好的
- We're in love. - Right.
你有他家的电♥话♥号♥码吗?
Do you happen to have his home telephone number?
没有 但是号♥码写在他办公室的面板上
Um, no, but it's written on his board in the office.
大家都喜欢劳瑞
Look, everybody likes Laurie.
劳瑞从没解雇谁 举报他们或抱怨吗?
Laurie never sack anyone, report them or complain?
没有 他唯一抱怨过的人
No. The only person he ever complained about
是他的丈母娘
was his mother-in-law.
莎白各方面都很好
All considered, Bethy's OK.
只是被闷在家里
Feeling cooped up,
但我觉得最好让她待在家
but I thought it best to keep her indoors.
附近的孩子有点闹腾
The kids around here are a bit tougher.
亨德森夫人 告诉我 你有
Mrs Henderson, tell me, do you have
劳瑞和茱蒂丝的电♥话♥号♥码吗?
Laurie and Judith's phone number?
有 我... 我把它写在什么地方了
Yeah, I've... I've got it written down. Somewhere.
你有把号♥码给别人
Have you given that out to anyone
或者你自己打过吗?
or ever used it yourself?
没有
No.
我没有电♥话♥ 我更喜欢直接去他家
We don't have a phone and I prefer to pop around.
好的 你是说自从你回镇上以后?
Right. Since you've been back in town, you mean?
告诉我 这是在
Tell me, was that before
他们中彩票之前还是之后
or after they won the lottery?
你是在说我绑♥架♥了自己的女儿吗?
Are you suggesting I kidnapped my own daughter?
当然不是 亨德森夫人
Oh, of course not, Mrs Henderson.
只是想确认事实
Just trying to ascertain the facts.
我最好给莎白弄点吃的
I'd better be getting Bethy something to eat.
午安
Good afternoon.
亨德森夫人 恕我直言
Mrs Henderson, if I may,
你和茱蒂丝有过不和吗?
did you and Judith have any disagreements?
他现在在说什么?
Oh, what's he been saying now?
我们很想从您的角度了解一些事
Well, we'd very much like to hear your side
公平起见嘛
of things. It's only fair.
茱蒂和我常常会斗嘴
Jude and I had a tiff every now and then,
就像其他的母女一样
just like every mother and daughter.
我很高兴她翅膀硬了境界高了
I'm happy she's risen up in the world,
但是不能忘了自己的出身
but you can't forget where you're from.
我认为是时候需要新闻报道了
I think it's time to get the press involved.
你觉得这主意很好?
You think that's a good idea?
警方的呼吁是很有用的
A public appeal could work.
越多的人关注 于我们越有利
We need all eyes and ears we can get on this.
好吧 在那里见吧
Alright. I'll meet you there.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表