剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
可别让球停在洞前哟
Wouldn't want to leave it short.
我不会的 多谢了 弗兰克
No. Thanks for that, Frank.
- 该死的 - 那是谁?
- Bloody hell. - And that would be...?
特里·雷诺兹 他是记者
Terry Reynolds. He's a journalist.
就不能多等三十秒
Couldn't wait 30 seconds
到我们打完这场吗 老兄?
till we were off the green, mate?
我说了 躲开点 是吧 弗雷迪?
I called 'fore'. Didn't I, Freddie?
再说 也没伤到人
Besides, no harm done.
对吧 克莱?
Right, Clay?
不容易的一击啊! 你觉得呢 弗雷迪?
Helluva shot! What do you think, Freddie?
那是一杆进洞啊
That's a gimme.
你说了算 雷诺兹先生
If you say so, Mr Reynolds.
快去把球捡回来啊!
Well, pull your head out and go pick it up!
还没把我最好的装备拿出来呢
Not the sharpest tool.
先生们 再会
Gentlemen.
我不玩了 伙计们 俱乐部里还有很多事要做
That's it for me, lads. Lots to be done at the clubhouse.
我也不玩了 还有事
Me too. Work beckons.
谢了 伙计们
Thanks, fellas.
现在 帕特里克
Now, Patrick, um,
让我们再给后九洞
wouldn't care to make the back nine
加点料怎么样?
a bit more interesting, would you?
弗兰克 你赢不了我的 还是请我喝一杯吧
Well, Frank, it's this for a tie or the drinks are on you.
不知道你如何 但我感觉很渴啊
Don't know about you but I'm feeling pretty thirsty.
你就笑吧 你个大混♥蛋♥! 接着笑吧
Keep smiling, you big bastard! Keep smiling.
再高点!
Get up!
它往右边去了
Just pushed it to the right.
安全
Safe.
帕特里克!
Patrick!
- 鸡蛋如何? - 很美味 谢谢
- How's that egg? - Lovely, thank you.
你应该尝尝粥 卢西恩 味道很不错的
You should try the porridge, Lucien. It's really quite good.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
没关系 只是洒出来了点
It's alright. It's just a little tea.
- 你没烫着吧? - 求您别告诉芬恩先生
- You didn't burn yourself? - Please don't tell Mr Finn.
他说 我们要对医生的夫人多加关心
He said we're to be extra nice to the Doctor's wife.
我不会说的 你叫什么名字?
I won't. What's your name?
- 艾瑞丝 - 是我最喜欢的花
- Iris. - My favourite flower.
好了... 我们的秘密
There... our secret.
没人能强迫女士说出她的秘密 对吗?
No-one can begrudge a woman her secrets, can they?
毫无疑问
Quite.
- 医生? - 有事吗?
- Doctor? - Yes?
- 比兹利夫人给您的短讯 - 谢谢
- A message for you from Mrs Beazley. - Thank you.
弗兰克 什么情况?
Frank, what have we got?
一个小时前发现的他
Found him about an hour ago.
特里·雷诺兹 他 他是
Terry Reynolds. He's a, er...
- 他是快报的记者吧 - 是的
- Reporter for The Courier. - Yes.
我不久之前见过他
I met him briefly a while back.
检查了脉搏 但他已经死了
Checked for a pulse but he'd already gone.
你看到的脚印 那是我的
The footsteps you can see here, they're mine.
好的 那块地方被耙平了
Right. That area there, that's been raked.
那不是我做的
Not by me.
好吧
I see.
我最好下去看看
Best have a look.
显然 头部遭到重击
A blow to the head, obviously.
头骨可能骨折了
And possible fractured skull.
那个球是谁的?
That ball?
是我的
That's mine.
有没有可能是我击中他的?
Any chance that I hit him?
也不是没可能
Well, it's not impossible.
他的球棒呢?
Where are his clubs?
好吧
Right.
那么 和往常一样
Well, as always,
等我做了尸检 我就有更多信息了
I'll know more, once I've conducted an autopsy.
弗兰克 借一步说话?
Er, Frank? Can we have a word?
克莱
Clay.
那是克莱·理查森 俱乐部主席
That's, er, Clay Richardson, club president.
他今早也在和我们一起玩
He was in our group this morning
但只玩了前九洞
but only played the first nine holes.
这边请
Just this way.
在雷诺兹先生打完他那局后
After Mr Reynolds finished his round,
你提交了他的记分卡给俱乐部
you lodged his scorecard at the clubhouse.
- 是这样吗? - 是的
- Is that correct? - Yes.
我想那时是十点十五 我不是百分百确定
I think it was 10:15, maybe. I'm not 100% sure.
十点十五 你也没看见任何人吗?
Mm-hm, 10:15. And did you see anyone else?
弗兰克 我们希望你暂时能
Frank, we were hoping, for now,
低调点调查这事
you'd be able to keep this quiet.
我们正在全面调查此事 克莱
We're carrying out a full investigation, Clay.
告诉我 你和特里很熟吗?
Um, tell me, do you know Terry well?
不 不是很熟
Oh, no, not well.
他才成为会员不久
He hadn't been a member long.
和他喝喝酒还是挺不错的
He seemed a nice enough bloke over a beer or two.
理查森先生 如果你不介意
Mr Richardson, if you don't mind,
当警司找到特里·雷诺兹时 你在...
when the Chief Superintendent found Terry Reynolds, you were...
护理练习球道
Tending the practice fairways.
我不明白 帕特里克不是说这只是个意外吗
I don't understand. From what Patrick said, this was an accident.
是的 帕特里克 现在你和特里的关系...
Yes. Patrick, your relationship with Terry these days was...
单纯的同事关系
Strictly professional.
他不为我工作 他为我儿子工作
He didn't work for me. He worked for my son.
就等你了 克莱
Whenever you're ready, Clay.
我们该开董事会了
We're supposed to be having that bloody board meeting.
失陪了
Excuse me, would you?
弗兰克 巴拉瑞特公开赛没几天就要开了
Frank, the Ballarat Open is only days away.
是啊 并且你的公♥司♥
Ah! Yes, and it's your company
赞助了这次锦标赛 帕特里克
sponsoring the tournament, Patrick.
这跟这事一点关系都没有
And it has absolutely nothing to do with this.
还以为你会对这条新闻很感兴趣呢
I thought you might see quite a juicy story here.
我不再管报社了 布莱克
Not my job anymore, Blake.
是啊 现在是你的儿子的工作了
No, it's your son's and Edward seems quite talented
爱德华在管闲事上很有天赋啊
at poking his nose where it doesn't belong
为了销量不择手段
if he thinks it might sell more newspapers.
弗兰克 你之后会收到我的报告
Frank, you'll have my report shortly.
帕特里克 再会
Patrick.
手掌上有泥土和草渍
Dirt and grass stains to the heel of the hand.
没有其他的自卫伤痕
No other defensive injuries.
脸上都是沙子
Sand around and...
是的
Yes.
嘴里和气道里也有
...inside the mouth and airways.
你可以看到斜边骨折
You can see the pond fracture,
这里和这里都有辐射线
the radiating lines here and here.
等我打开头骨 我就能知道更多了
I'll know more once I've opened the skull.
你倒是做了不少事 还有什么发现吗?
You've been busy. Anything else?
我已经开始了毒理测试
I started toxicology.
在胃里发现了一点酒精的痕迹
There's faint traces of alcohol in the stomach.
我没在 你就做了?
You've done that without me?
我也不能整天干坐着等你来吧?
Wasn't gonna sit on my hands all day waiting for you, was I?
这里的淤伤
This bruising here...
表明他被什么圆边的东西打过
Suggests that he was struck with something with rounded edges,
很可能是球形物体
possibly spherical.
- 我们先放一晚上吗? - 是的
- We'll let it settle overnight? - Yes.
这个高尔夫球
The ball.
没有血迹 皮肤 或组织
No traces of blood, no skin or tissue.
但你还是觉得是谋杀案
But you're still thinking murder.
他的球童是最后见他活着的人
Thing is, his caddy was the last person to see him alive.
还有呢?
And?
根据查理的笔录 他们早就打完了
And, according to Charlie, they'd long since finished their round
那他在那做什么呢?
so what was he doing there,
一个人呆在球场上?
still on the course all alone?
告诉我 弗雷迪
Tell me, Freddie,
雷诺兹先生 他经常自己打高尔夫吗?
Mr Reynolds, would he usually play on his own?
大部分时间是的
Most of the time, yeah.
他总是惹毛他的球伴
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表