剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
然后你带他去了泳池
So you took him to the pool.
你给他换了衣服
You changed him.
你将他抛入水中
You put him in the water.
你将干净衣服从他车里拿出来 放进储物柜
You left some fresh clothes from his car in the locker,
但是你没有像雷哲一样将其叠好
but you didn't fold them like Reg would have.
我一路走回公园去取车
I walked all the way back to the park to collect the car.
我甚至都不记得我做了什么
I can barely even remember doing it.
我心底希望这只是一场噩梦
Part of me hoped that it was just a bad dream,
他其实并不在那儿 但是...
that he wouldn't be there, and then...
...我看到了他...
...I saw him...
...然后才意识到我对我的哥哥做了什么
...and realised what I'd done to my own brother.
请你跟我们走一趟 福斯特先生
You'll have to come with us now, Mr Foster.
简!
Jean!
这些是我的东西 卢西恩
They're mine, Lucien.
我知道现在很不合时宜 但我要走了
It was never really the right moment, and now I'm going.
你要离开巴拉瑞特?
You're leaving Ballarat?
是的 为了一份很棒的工作
For work, for an amazing job.
这真是个好消息 玛蒂!
Well, that's wonderful news, Mattie!
当然 墨尔本离这儿也不怎么远
And of course, Melbourne's only a train ride away.
其实... 是伦敦
Well, actually... it's in London.
我在伦敦圣巴多罗买♥♥医院找到了一份工作
I have a placement at St Bart's.
你不是一直对它赞口不绝吗
You always spoke so highly of it,
我也一直梦想着能去那儿工作
and I've always dreamt of working there.
好吧
Right.
能拥有你是他们的福气
Well, they're very lucky to have you.
我不想去
I don't want to go.
我从来没想过要离开这儿
I never thought I would leave this place.
我们要跟着自己的心走 不是吗?
We have to follow our hearts, don't we?
我会想你的
I'm going to miss you, you know.
你是我们的骄傲
We're ever so proud of you.
你永远都会是我们的骄傲 玛蒂
We'll always be proud of you, Mattie.
过来
Come here.
啊...
Ah...
好了 走吧
Alright, then. Off you go.
卢西恩!
Lucien!
晚饭已经上桌了
Dinner's on the table.
啊 真好 谢谢你 简
Ah! Lovely. Thank you, Jean.
你觉得她会一切顺利吗?
Do you think she'll be alright?
是的 她会过得很好的 她...
Yes. Yes, she'll be fine. She's...
她心胸广阔 理想远大
She's got a big heart and even bigger dreams.
我倒是好奇她是跟谁学的
I wonder who she picked that up from.
噢 我找到那枚戒指了
Oh. I found that ring.
就在梳妆台附近的地上
It was on the floor, near the dresser.
噢
Oh.
找到了就好
That is a relief.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表