剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
梅尔夫·罗杰斯死的那晚
The night Merv Rogers died,
他在基地附近跑步
he'd gone for a run around the base.
据他母亲黛西 就那边那位说
Nothing unusual according to his mother,
没有什么异常的事
Daisy, over there.
然后呢?
And?
他当时穿着裤子和休闲衬衫 不像是...
He was wearing trousers and a smart shirt, not exactly...
不像是跑步的打扮
not exactly running attire.
说实在的
And quite frankly,
在基地什么地方不能跑步锻炼 为什么去那?
of all places to run and exercise on base, why there?
在树林里 大半夜的 路又不平
Through trees, in the dark, on uneven ground.
说得对
That's a good point.
- 你要再来一杯么? - 再来一杯
- Do you want another? - I'd love one.
诶 我不会再说第二遍 猪头
Oi! I'm not going to tell you again, you dickhead.
不要再进吧台里面!
Stop coming around the wrong side of the bar!
萝丝! 你跟踪我
Rose! You followed me.
你溜出酒吧时 我就知道你肯定发现了什么
When you ducked out of the pub I figured you were on to something.
你不应该一个人跟着我来的
You really shouldn't be out here doing this sort of thing alone.
不是还有你呢 对吧?
I'm not alone, am I?
听着 有时候记者认为
Listen, sometimes journalists think
报道比他们自己的安全更重要... 不是的
the story is more important than their own safety... it's not.
- 相信我 我知道 - 我会小心的
- Trust me, I know. - I'll be careful, then.
所以我们要找什么 神探南茜?
So, what are we looking for, Nancy Drew?
过来
Come on.
我觉得很奇怪
It seems strange to me
罗杰斯为什么在离围栏这么近的地方跑步
that Rogers was running so close to the fence.
该死的
Bloody hell!
该死 围栏被割开了
Damn thing's been cut.
萝丝 他晚上不是去外面跑步了
Rose, he wasn't out for a late-night run,
而是正从外面跑回基地
he was running back on to base from the outside.
他在营外做什么?
What was Rogers doing outside the camp?
- 只有一个方法可以知道 - 你要去哪儿?
- There's only one way to find out. - Where are you going?
奥尔德顿不想我呆在基地
Alderton doesn't want me on the base,
他不想我们看到艾利斯的服役记录
and he doesn't want us seeing Ellis's service records.
我要找到原因
I'm going to find out why.
那是军事重地
That's army property.
很高兴和你聊天 萝丝
Always lovely chatting with you, Rose.
先生 请你举起双手
Sir! I'm going to ask you to put your hands up
转身
and turn around.
真没必要那样 兵大哥
There's really no need for that, Private.
我上衣口袋里有身份证
I have my identification here in my jacket pocket.
我是卢西恩·布莱克医生
I'm Dr Lucien Blake.
巴拉瑞特法医
Ballarat police surgeon.
你现在能把枪放下了吗?
Now, what say we lower that weapon of yours, mm?
卢西恩 你去哪儿了?
Lucien, where have you been?
处理了一些文书工作
Just dealing with some paperwork.
- 医院打电♥话♥过来了 - 噢 是吗
- The hospital called for you. - Oh, they did?
是的 爱丽丝联♥系♥了格拉蒂丝·库克的现任医生
Yes. Alice has been in touch with Gladys Cook's current doctor.
我做了笔记 放你桌上了
I wrote up the notes, they're on your desk.
噢 谢谢你 有什么重要信息吗?
Oh, thank you. Anything of interest?
格拉蒂丝得了性病
Gladys presented with a venereal disease.
啊 怪不得她在服用青霉素
Ah! Which explains the penicillin.
格拉蒂丝的医生在镇上吗?
Gladys's doctor is here in town?
是的 他手上有她最近一年的医疗记录
Yes. He has her records dated back over a year.
我知道了 但是她既然住在基地
I see. Now, why wouldn't she see the military doctor
为什么不去看军医呢?
if she lived on base?
卢西恩 我刚刚掉了一个多米诺下去了
Lucien, I just dropped a domino under there.
好的
Oh... Ah, yes.
- 给你 - 谢谢
- There we are. - Thank you.
基地那边怎么样了?
How are things at the base?
呃 简 你介意我拿它们...
Um, Jean, would you mind if I just had a bit of a...
完全不介意 反正我也要输了
Not at all. I'm losing anyway.
让我们稍微想象一下
Let's imagine, just for a moment,
这个是凯思·艾利斯
this domino represents Keith Ellis.
当然 乔伊斯·艾利斯和她丈夫非常恩爱
Now, Joyce Ellis was, of course, intimate with her husband.
而格拉蒂丝·库克和凯思有一腿
Gladys Cook was having an affair with Keith.
她?
She was?
是的
Oh, yes.
而我们这个下午刚刚发现
And we discovered just this afternoon
乔伊斯很有可能和一个叫福赛斯
that it's highly likely that Joyce was, shall we say,
丹尼尔·福赛斯的人走得很近
quite familiar with a chap called Forsyth, Daniel Forsyth,
他是基地的一名军官
who is an officer on base.
现在 丹尼尔和凯莉是夫妻
Now, Daniel is married to Kelly.
而凯莉 据我们观察 很可能和
Kelly, it would appear, may well be involved
本·罗杰斯有一腿
with Ben Rogers.
本当然就是黛西的丈夫了
Ben, of course, is Daisy's husband.
你对这些人有什么看法?
How do you like them apples?
他们都出轨了
So, they were all stepping out together.
他们是怎么瞒住自己另一半的?
How do they keep it from each other?
也许他们没有
Maybe they don't.
等等 你不会是告诉我...
Hang on. Are you telling me that...
是的!
Yes!
我认为他们这几对夫妻
I think they're a community of couples
在彼此同意的情况下 享受着
who all enjoy each other's, shall we say...
另一方伴侣的陪伴
company, consensually.
这样说的话
Right. So when
那当凯思·艾利斯说他们共享一切的时候...
Keith Ellis said they share everything...
他说的是真的
He meant it.
并且我觉得格拉蒂丝·库克
And I think Gladys Cook and this
和这个叫贝弗莉的女人也有一腿
Beverly woman are involved too.
贝弗莉·艾莉森 我们正要去拜访她
Beverly Alison. We're off to interview her now.
弗兰克 基地内的性乱♥交♥
Frank, promiscuity within the base
暴露了军队里严重的安全问题
poses a serious security problem for the military.
也许这就是奥尔德顿在这里的原因
Maybe that's why Alderton's here.
当然也有罗杰斯下士
And of course there's Corporal Rogers.
他和你在围栏那里找到的洞肯定有关系
Who we know is connected to the hole in the fence that you found.
是的 你知道吗 我觉得我们从一开始就错了
Yes. You know, I think we've been looking at this all wrong.
我们应该问的是这些问题
These are the questions we should be asking.
第一 他为什么在深夜偷溜回基地?
One, why was he sneaking back onto base so late at night?
第二 首先 他为什么要出去?
And two, what the hell was he doing outside in the first place?
能解答这些问题的只有一个人
Well, I think there's only one person I could ask right now.
你是说罗杰斯和格拉蒂丝·库克的死有关?
You're suggesting Rogers is involved in the death of Gladys Cook?
在格拉蒂丝·库克死的当晚 罗杰斯通过
Rogers was sneaking back onto base through a hole in the fence
围栏上的一个洞偷溜进基地
the night Gladys Cook died.
被遗弃的那辆车
The vehicle that was dumped we now
经我们查证属于艾利斯中尉
know belongs to Lieutenant Ellis.
他在未被人发现的情况下
He managed to drive Ellis's car
将艾利斯的车开出了基地
off the base without being seen.
我们认为他通过将石头丢进窗户的方式
We think he may have distracted the sentry on duty
引开了当值的哨兵
by throwing a rock through the window.
凯莉 我们找贝弗莉·艾莉森
Kelly, we're after Beverly Alison.
她今天不在
She's not here today.
她应该在的啊 她八点打卡上班了
She should be, she clocked on at 8:00.
噢 她身体不舒服回家了
Oh, she went home sick.
好的 谢谢
Right. Thank you.
如果贝弗莉回来工作了 请通知我们
We'll need to be informed when Beverly does return to work.
你的法医昨天来这里了 做了些不该做的事
Your police surgeon was here yesterday, drinking on the job.
然后呢?
And?
我相信是布莱克发现了围栏那里的洞
And I believe it was Blake who found that hole in the wire
在他因非法入侵军事基地被捕前
before he was caught trespassing on military property.
要是我再发现他未经我允许就出入基地...
If he's found on this base again without my permission...
- 你就逮捕他 - 不
- You'll have him arrested. - No.
我就地枪决
I may just have him shot.
管好你的人 总警司
You deal with your men, Chief Superintendent.
我的人我自己会管
And I'll deal with mine.
日安
Good day to you.
我是来更深入了解一些
Um, I'm actually here to find out
关于格拉蒂丝·库克的事的
a little bit more about Gladys Cook.
我就知道你不是单纯来喝下午茶的
I figured it wasn't for the biscuits.
是的 我知道在基地你们有军医
Yeah, I know you have a doctor here on base,
但是格拉蒂丝却跑到镇上去看医生
but Gladys chose to visit a doctor in town.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表