剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
是的 先生 一周一次 同一时间
Yes, sir. Once a week. Same time.
之后 我们会在后面的办公室 一起喝一杯
And then we'd have a drink at the office out the back,
就我俩
just the two of us.
那是属于我们的时间
It was our time.
是啊
Yes.
但昨晚 他被叫去了消防站
But last night, he was called to the fire station.
不 并非如此 先生
Well, no, not exactly, sir.
他听到第一声钟声时 是和我在一起时
He was with me when he heard the first bell.
八声钟响
Eight rings.
八声钟响? 那是布朗山
Eight rings? That's Brown Hill.
是的 之后钟又响了
Yes. Then the bell sounded again.
罗德觉得可能是假警报
Rod thought it was probably a false alarm.
他说他去去就回
He said he'd be right back.
但他再也没回来
But he never came back.
好吧
Right.
你觉得 第二声钟声是什么时候响起的?
And what time was the second bell, would you say?
九点四十五
Quarter-to-ten.
你怎么知道得那么准确
Hm. That's very precise.
当我在街上看到
Well, I checked my watch when I...
布莱克夫人的时候 我看了下表
when I saw Mrs Blake on the street.
梅琳?
Mei Lin?
她在做什么?
What was she doing?
我不知道 先生 她当时... 她在找你
I don't know, sir. She was... She was looking for you.
我们简单地聊了一下
We spoke briefly,
之后她就朝罗德走的那个方向去了
then she went off in the same direction as Rod.
休伊特夫人 有两个T对吗?
That was 'Mrs Hewitt', with two 'T's?
这是稀有的蜘蛛兰吗?
And that's a rare spider orchid?
我能多照些照片吗?
Do you mind if I take another couple of photos?
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请大家聚拢过来 该颁奖了
would you please gather round for the prize-giving?
请各位就坐
Please take a seat.
今年的花卉竞赛
This year's flower competition
真是高水平的竞赛
has been of a particularly high standard,
使裁判的工作...
making the job of the judges...
特别奖得主是伊丽莎白·柯林斯夫人
Special mention should go to Mrs Elizabeth Collins
因她杰出的...
for her outstanding...
查理 你这么早就回来了
Charlie, you're home early.
希望我没有打扰你们
I hope I'm not intruding.
完全没有 要喝茶吗?
No, not at all. Would you like a cup of tea?
萝丝今天电♥话♥给我
Rose phoned me today.
她有些东西 你或许该看看
She has something you should probably see.
是吗?
Really?
今天早上 我在拍照片时
I took some photographs this morning
意外拍到了这些
and I got these by pure accident.
这是布莱克夫人和奥尔德顿少校?
Is that Mrs Blake with Major Alderton?
是的
Yes.
我不知道这个能说明什么
I don't know what any of this means,
但我觉得布莱克医生应该看看
but I think Dr Blake should see them.
你还给别人看过吗?
Have you shown anyone else?
他们显然认识彼此
They clearly know one another.
她没有跟医生提过这些
She hasn't mentioned any of this to the Doc.
我不知道该怎么做
I didn't know what to do.
都交给我吧 谢谢你 萝丝
Just leave them with me for now. Thank you, Rose.
卢西恩
Lucien.
梅琳
Mei Lin.
楼下那个可人的小女孩 艾瑞丝 让我进来的
Um, that lovely young lady downstairs, Iris, let me in.
你不会介意吧?
You don't mind, do you?
当然不介意
Of course not.
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
出去散步了 我想呼吸些新鲜空气
Oh, out, walking. I needed some fresh air.
是啊 当然了
Yes, of course.
你知道吗 我从未问过你
Do you know, I've never asked you
你这些天都去哪儿了
where you go during the days.
卢西恩 你为什么这么问?
Lucien, why are you being like this?
我需要知道 昨晚九点四十五时 你去哪了
I need to know where you were at 9:45 last night.
我就在床上 看书
I was here, in bed, reading.
你没权利翻看我的东西
You have no right to go through my things.
梅琳 你在哪拿到的这个?
Mei Lin, where did you get it?
我不想被我的丈夫询问
I will not be interrogated by my husband.
昨晚九点四十五的时候 有人在殖民者俱乐部
You were seen last night outside the Colonists' Club
外面看到了你
at a quarter-to-ten.
不久之后 三个街道外 一个男人摔死了
Not long after, only three streets away, a man fell to his death.
这个六芒星 据我们所知 是属于死者
This Star of David, as far as we can tell, belonged to him.
现在 你需要告诉我你知道的事
Now you have to tell me what you know.
梅琳 请跟总警司说说你告诉我的事
Mei Lin, please tell the Chief Superintendent what you told me.
我听到有声音 叫声
I heard voices. Shouting.
砰的一声
And a heavy thud.
我看见一个人从塔楼上掉了下来
And I saw a body fall from the tower.
你有看见其他人在塔楼上吗?
And did you see anyone else, up the tower, maybe?
没有
No.
那这个呢? 这个在哪找到的?
And this? Where was this?
我用手去摸他的手腕 想检查他的脉搏
I put my hand on his wrist to check his pulse.
从他的手里掉出来的
It fell out of his hand.
你就这样把它捡走了?
And you just took it with you?
直到我回到酒店 我才意识到我还拿着它
I didn't even realise I still had it until I got back to the hotel.
布莱克夫人 你为什么不报♥警♥
Mrs Blake, why would you not call for the police
或找人帮忙呢?
or run for help?
- 我害怕 - 害怕什么?
- I was scared. - Scared of what?
你们会把我关起来 或驱逐出境
That you'd have me arrested or deported.
梅琳 你为什么不来找我呢?
Mei Lin, why didn't you come to me with all of this?
我是住在这个小镇的中国人
I'm a Chinese national in a small town
并且还有一个让我住在酒店的丈夫
with a husband who keeps me in a hotel
而他好和他的女管家住在一起
while he lives with his housekeeper.
我为什么要去找你?
Why would I come to you for anything?
你还看见什么了吗?
And is there anything else you may have seen?
一辆车 从消防站后面开出来
A car, it came out from behind the fire station.
一辆车?
A car?
- 它停下来了吗? - 我不知道
- Well, did it stop? - I don't know.
- 应该没有 - 你能给我描述一下那辆车吗?
- I don't think so. - Can you describe the vehicle for me?
我看不太清 打到我脸上的车灯太亮了
I couldn't really see. The lights were too bright in my face.
但司机有可能看到你了?
But there's a chance the driver may have seen you?
我们还在找丢失的信
So, we still have a missing letter.
有辆车在现场 但没有痕迹 型号♥或者颜色
We have a car at the scene, but no make, model or colour,
六芒星 但没有嫌疑人
and a Star of David, but no real suspects.
卡比呢?
What about Kirby?
我在退伍军人俱乐部
I've got a copy of
拿到了罗德和RSL的协议
Rod's agreement with the RSL.
看来他说的都是真的
Seems he's true to his word.
卡比还清了欠他的两百块钱后
He'd only taken the RSL contract
他才能拿到退伍军人俱乐部的合同
until the £200 that Kirby owed him was paid back,
还有最后一笔欠款了
and there was only one more payment left to make.
唯一能把他俩联♥系♥起来的
Only thing that might connect the two, though,
是罗德指缝里的黑色残留物
is the black residue under Rod's fingernails.
初步测试显示 不管是什么 它不是油性的
Well, initial testing suggests, whatever it is, it isn't oil-based.
也就是说 那不是鞋油
So, in other words, it's not boot polish.
这样的话 我们不能再关押卡比了 放他走吧
In that case we can't hold Kirby, so let him go.
弗兰克
Uh, Frank.
'我们本地英雄'
'Our local heroes.'
是啊 我知道你在想什么
Yes, I know where you're going with this.
昨晚我已经让比尔和查理跟他们大部分人聊了
I've already had Bill and Charlie talk to the lot of them last night.
当罗德坠楼时 六个消防员都在
Six firefighters, all at the blaze at Brown Hill
布朗山的火灾现场
when Rod fell to his death.
好吧
Alright.
卢西恩 如果凶手看到了你的夫人
Lucien, if the killer did see your wife,
他们也许会觉得她会指认他们
they may think that she could identify them.
是的 我也想到了
Yes, that thought had crossed my mind.
今晚会有警♥察♥在外面守夜 确保你的安全
Now, there'll be a man out here tonight to make sure you're safe.
那你要去哪呢 卢西恩?
And where will you be, Lucien?
如果你真的在乎我的安全 我们可以离开这里
If you really wanted me to be safe, we could leave this place.
我们可以去任何地方 重新开始
We could go anywhere. Start again.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表