剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
这些笔记提到了什么名字吗?
Do those notes mention any names?
理查森一直有出现
Oh, well, Richardson keeps popping up.
- 是那个董事长吗? - 那是个问题吗?
- Is that the president? - Was that a question?
想得美
Nice try.
关于在雷诺兹被杀前几天
Any truth to the rumours of an altercation
理查森和他争吵过那事
between Reynolds and Richardson in
是真的吗?
the days leading up to his murder?
克莱·理查森吗? 我没...
Clay Richardson? Well, not that I...
你是不是又从你某个线人那里听来的
You've heard something from one of your sources, I'm guessing.
你准备把这些信息
You're gonna just take all this
都交给爱德华·泰勒曼 是吧?
to Edward Tyneman, aren't you?
当然了 你浪费了一个问题
Of course I am. What a waste of a question.
你怎么能为那种人工作呢?
How can you work for someone like that?
你知道我为什么会在巴拉瑞特吗?
Do you know why I'm here in Ballarat?
我曾为科灵伍德的一家报社工作 纪事报
I used to work for a paper in Collingwood, The Chronicle.
- 这我知道 - 我在那里呆了将近三年
- I know it. - I was there for almost three years.
但一直都和个秘书差不多
Never got further than a secretarial role.
然后我的编辑说 如果我陪他睡一觉
Then my editor offered me a chance to get my foot in the door
他就给我一个升职的机会
provided that I sleep with him.
我说 不 然后用字典砸了他的脸
I said no and then I hit him in the face with a dictionary.
很显然我把他惹毛了
He didn't take it well.
他打了几个电♥话♥之后
Made a few calls,
我就在墨尔本所有报社的黑名单上了
I got blacklisted from every paper in Melbourne.
什么样的人我都见过 查理
I've worked with all sorts, Charlie.
爱德华·泰勒曼 他和他们不同
Edward Tyneman, yeah, he's different.
他对我很感兴趣
He's taken an interest in me.
不是那种性趣
Not like that.
- 萝丝 他是在利用你 - 我也在利用他
- He's using you, Rose. - And I am using him.
我永远不再会为
I'm not going to report to people
像纪事报编辑那样的人工作了
like the editor of The Chronicle forever.
我现在为爱德华·泰勒曼这样的人工作
I work for the likes of Edward Tyneman now
只有这样 以后 我才可以为自己工作
so that, in the future, I won't have to.
我们可以重回正题了吗?
So shall we get back to business?
亚历克 想玩一局吗?
Alec? Fancy a game?
我只是来拿我的大衣
I was just getting my coat.
那好吧
Right.
我希望你别介意
I hope you don't mind me saying so
但你们刚才好像讨论有些激烈
but that looked a tad heated.
本地的网球队想租我们的高尔夫场地
The local tennis squad want to rent some of our practice fairways,
并改造成草地网球场
convert them to grass courts.
我觉得这是个好主意
I think it's a good idea.
但你♥爸♥爸和董事会都不同意
But your father and the board don't.
我们需要更多收入
We need more revenue.
爸爸需要我的帮助 即使他从来不愿意承认
Dad needs my help, even if he'd never admit it.
你呢 医生?
What about you, Doctor?
有兴趣当一个付费会员吗?
Any interest in becoming a fee-paying member?
谢谢你的邀请 但还是算了吧
Well, thank you, but no.
我唯一熟悉的身体摆动
The only swing I'm familiar with
还是来自于一个爵士乐队
comes from a big band!
你别碰我的儿子!
Hey! Get your hand off my boy!
理查森先生 亚历克和我...
Mr Richardson, Alec and I...
少在这儿管闲事
Bloody busybody!
好了 爸爸 该回家了
Alright, Dad. Time to go home.
晚上好
Evening.
有人报♥警♥说雷诺兹家有人闯空门
There's been a report of a disturbance at Reynolds' place.
还有 我找你有事
Speaking of which, I need to borrow you.
好了 孩子 你无路可逃了
Alright, son, there's nowhere to run.
你在找东西 我们也是
You're looking for something. So are we.
这就是你闯入雷诺兹家的原因
So this is why you broke into Reynolds' place,
为了更多的记分卡?
more scorecards?
这不是记分卡
They're not scorecards.
特里付钱让我留意去听
Terry paid me to keep my ears open,
并记下这些家伙可能跟对方提及的
write down every dirty little secret
所有肮脏的小秘密
these blokes might mention to one another.
然后再每次花几英镑从你这里买♥♥走 是吗?
And pass them on for a few quid each time, yes?
但为什么要闯进来找它们呢?
But why break in to find them?
因为特里总是让我在卡片上签名
Because... Terry always made me sign the cards.
他说如果有人发现了他在做什么
He said if anyone found out what he was doing,
我也会跟着完蛋
I'd go down too.
这就可以解释为什么我们昨天找到你的时候
Which explains why the ones we found on you yesterday
你已经将卡片擦干净了
you'd already arranged.
这些可以说是巴拉瑞特
These are the secrets
一些最有地位的人的秘密了
of arguably some of the most important men in Ballarat.
没事 孩子
It's alright, son.
没事的
It's alright.
问题是 是什么秘密值得让人痛下杀手呢?
The thing is, what secret is worth killing for?
我没时间跟你说这些
I haven't got time for this.
是的 菲利普斯先生
It's true, Mr Phillips.
特里·雷诺兹确实是在勒索你
Terry Reynolds was blackmailing you
但不是因为板球俱乐部的事
but not about the cricket club.
离我远点
Leave me alone.
请回答我的问题 菲利普斯先生
Just answer the question, please, Mr Phillips.
特里·雷诺兹搜集秘密的时候 发现了
Terry Reynolds dealt in secrets and he discovered yours, didn't he,
你女儿克莱尔的秘密 是吗?
about your daughter, Claire?
还有其他人...
Does anyone else...
莱尔 没事的 没有人...
Lyall, it's alright. No-one...
没人需要知道这件事
No-one else needs to know.
我的克莱尔 她和学校的一个男孩儿
My Claire, she got herself in a bit of trouble
发生了一些事
with one of the boys at school.
她的孩子已经被收养 克莱尔也正在好转
The baby's been adopted now and Claire's recovering
但雷诺兹知道了这件事
but Reynolds found out something.
他说他要告诉俱乐部的一个男孩
He said he was gonna tell one of the boys on the team,
也许甚至会告诉报社的八卦专栏
maybe even the gossip columnist at the paper.
- 除非你给他钱 - 她才十七岁 医生
- Unless you paid him. - She was 17, Doctor.
他会毁了她的一生
He would've ruined her life.
听起来你完全有理由...
Sounds like you had every reason to...
...去鄙视这个人
...despise the man.
我恨那个混♥蛋♥
I hated the bastard.
我用不同的名字给报社
I wrote some angry letters to the paper,
写了一些威胁信
signed with different names.
我以为这样会给他点警告 但哈维
I thought they'd give him the flick but Harvey,
还记得我告诉过你 在雷诺兹
remember how I told you I took him out for a drink
让他滚蛋那晚我带他出去喝酒吗
the night Reynolds sent him packing?
然后呢?
And?
我记得哈维说
And I remember Harvey saying that
特里永远猜不到他会怎么报复
Terry would never see him coming.
就因为他们降了他的职吗?
All because they were demoting him?
他们不仅仅是降了他的职
They weren't just demoting him.
特雷洛尔先生?
Mr Treloar?
特雷洛尔先生 我们想和你谈一下
Mr Treloar, we'd just like to speak with you for a minute.
特雷洛尔先生 我们只是想和你谈谈
Mr Treloar, we'd just like to speak with you.
离我远点
Just leave me alone!
哈维 别这样
Harvey, please.
- 爱德华 这到底是... - 别说话 爸爸
- Edward, what the blazes... - Not now, Dad.
一切尽在掌控之中
Everything's under control.
谢谢 医生 现在我有理由开除那个老蠢货了
Thank you, Doctor. Now I have cause to fire the old fool.
爱德华 别这样
Edward, please...
- 你认识哈维有... - 三十多年了
- You've known Harvey Treloar for... - More than 30 years.
我们一起开始工作的
We started out together.
我爸爸雇的他
My father hired him.
而我儿子刚刚开除了他
And my son just fired him.
这和你赞助巴拉瑞特公开赛根本没关系 对吗?
This was never about you sponsoring the Ballarat Open, was it?
你早就知道 一切早晚都会指向爱德华
You knew, sooner or later, all this would lead back to Edward
而且我猜你知道特里·雷诺兹私底下的事
and I'm guessing you knew what Terry Reynolds was up to.
我当然知道
Of course I did.
但你担心爱德华也参与进去了
But you were worried Edward was somehow involved.
我也对他严过 但你知道最后结果如何
I've tried being hard on him. We both saw how well that worked.
我也试过帮助他 鼓励他
And I've tried helping him, I've tried encouraging him.
家人于你来说是最重要的
You look after your family above all else.
我的爸爸就是这么教我的
That's what my father taught me.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表