剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
In Juarez, thousands.
为什么
Why?
为什么桥那边一个白人女性的性命
Why is one dead white woman more...
比桥这边几千条生命还要重要
important than so many dead just across the bridge?
认识这声音吗
Recognize that?
不认识
Nope.
你俩还真适合干这行
You two have your work cut out for you.
为什么会选你 弗莱
Why did he pick you, Frye?
不如你俩去搞清楚
Why don't you two figure that out...
然后我来报道这故事
and then I'll write the story.
这就是传说中的双赢
That's what I would call win... win situation.
我得说一句 警官
Oh, uh, for the record, officer,
你的脸真是臭到家了
your bedside manner sucks dog balls.
你为什么骗他说搜查过他家
Why did you lie abou searching his place?
我们得让他开口
We needed him to talk, right?
撒谎很不好
Lying's bad.
他现在不会再信任我们了
He's not going to trust us now.
他是个记者
He's a reporter...
本来就不可靠
you can't trust 'em anyway.
他们撒谎
They lie.
什么事
What's that?
抱歉上演了这么一出
Sorry about the drama,
但这年头要让别人好好倾听很不容易
but it is hard to make oneself heard these days.
克里斯蒂娜·富恩特斯死于14个月之前
Cristina Fuentes died 14 months ago.
没人调查
Nobody investigated.
无人关心
Nobody cared.
不过是又一具女尸
Just another dead girl...
又一个妓♥女♥
another Pink Cross,
边境上又一名死者
another victim of the border.
还真是屁话连篇
Well, ain't that well-stacked brick of cow shit.
他才刚开始
He's only getting started.
看样子是的
Yeah, looks like it.
我要去华瑞兹 汉克
I'm going to Juarez, Hank.
去干什么 桑娅
What for, Sonya?
那是案发地 而且
It's where the case is, and...
这不是好主意
No, that's not a good idea.
我要去
I'm going.
伊娃·格拉
不一定 可能会晚
她跟我在一起
She's here with me.
桑娅跟你问好
Sonya sends her regards.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
我老婆跟你问好
My wife says hi.
我没问好
I didn't say hello.
我都不认识她
I don't know her.
你会见到她的
No, you will meet her.
她对你很好奇
She's very curious about you.
为什么
Why?
她想知道我们处得如何
She wants to know how we're getting along.
我们处得如何
How are we?
挺好
Good.
目前还不错
So far.
她打电♥话♥就问这个
Is that why she called?
不是
No.
她不知道你在工作吗
Doesn't she know you're working?
知道
Yes.
她只是想听听我的声音
She just wanted to hear my voice.
这女人是跟我一起的
并不是所有情况都记录在案
Not everything is in the system.
有些卷宗就放在箱子里
Some stuff we just keep in the boxes.
看看这里都有些什么
Let's see what we have here in this file.
一把旅馆钥匙
It's a motel key.
你研究过这案子吗
You've studied the case?
这不是我的工作
It's not my job.
没事的
It's okay.
其他死者是被贩毒集团杀害的
The other victims were cartel killings.
是的 折磨 枪杀 然后弃尸
Yup, tortured, shot and dumped.
例行公事
Just business.
男死者都于同一时期被害
The men were all killed at the same time.
而克里斯蒂娜要早一个月
Cristina a month before.
好吧
Okay.
盒子里有什么是没记录在案的
What's in the box that's not in the system?
拉法·加尔文
Rafa Galvan,
福斯托·加尔文的哥哥
Fausto Galvan's brother.
可疑武装分子
还有另一具尸体吗
So, there was another body?
停尸间的尸体被拿走了
His body was taken from the morgue.
名字也从系统里消失
And his name... erased from the system.
23具尸体变成22具
23 became 22.
我不懂 怎么会这样
I'm sorry. How does that happen?
加尔文打了个电♥话♥
Galvan made a call.
他说不想让对手沾沾自喜
He didn't want his rivals to have the satisfaction.
你把尸体埋了吗
So, you buried it?
不是我
Not me.
我是亚历杭德罗·罗伯斯队长
Captain Alejandro Robles.
你一定是桑娅·克罗斯警探吧
You must be Detective Sonya Cross.
是的
Yes.
欢迎来到华瑞兹市 警探
Welcome to Juarez, Detective.
相处得如何 警探
How are they hanging, Detective?
很好
Muy bien.
很好 队长
Muy bien, Capitan.
坦诚相待
Straight and true.
我听说的可不是这样
That's not what I've heard.
让我们见识下美国人怎么办案的吧
Perhaps you can show us how the Americans do it.
不 队长
Oh, no, Capitan.
专案组只负责调查克里斯蒂娜的案子
The task force is only for Cristina's case.
我知道专案组是做什么的 警探
I know what the task force is for, Detective.
奇瓦瓦州警局可不会培养笨蛋
The Chihuahua State Police doesn't promote fools.
当时为何没有调查本案
Why wasn't this case investigated?
什么案子
What case?
23名贩毒集团成员和克里斯蒂娜·富恩特斯
23 cartel member dumped in the same house as...
被抛尸在同一厂房♥
Cristina Fuentes.
是22名 不是23
22. Not 23.
不是吗 警探
Isn't that right, Detective?
是的 长官
Si, senor.
好吧 但为何没调查呢
Okay, well, why wasn't it investigated?
我和你说句话
好的 长官
Si, senor.
很高兴见到你 警探
Nice meeting you, detective.
你接手案件时知道案情吗
不 长官
No, senor.
那她怎么知道拉法·加尔文的
她查的是那个死去的女孩
你要保证这点
别让美♥国♥佬♥插手我们的事 懂吗
明白
Si.
你不能一来就问那种问题
You can't come in here and ask those kind of questions.
我们在调查谋杀案啊
We're investigatin a murder.
不不不 这里的处理方法不是这样的
No, no, no, no, it doesn't work like that down here.
是因为福斯托·加尔文吗
Is this about Fausto Galvan?
你会害死我的
You're going to get me killed.
我有家人
I have a family.
福斯托·加尔文这样的人
A man like Fausto Galvan...
会把我的妻儿带到沙漠
can take my wife and my kids out into the desert,
逼我看他们被活活烧死
burn'em alive and make me watch.
他和这个案子有什么关系
What does he have to do with this case?
没有 没关系
Nada! Nothing!
她的尸体为什么也在厂房♥里
Why was her body dumped in that house?
够了
That's it, that's it.
今天就到这里 我带你回去
I'm... I'm done here. I'm... I'm taking you back.
走吧
Come on, let's go.
快点 我说走了
Come on, let's go, I said!
爱丝特雷娜沙龙
昨晚看到她了吗
好好看看
没有
No.
你确定吗
饶了我吧
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表