剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Cause I'm betting...
如果被绑♥架♥的是一个漂亮的
if I was a pretty little coed with...
长着漂亮牙齿和大胸的金发小妞
blonde hair and perfect teet and big tits,
赎金早就会准备好的 老兄
the money would come raining in by now, bro.
等这事结束
When this is all over,
我一定要好好调查你 看看能发现什么
I'm gonna run you through the system, see what pops.
我喜欢你说脏话的样子
I love it when you talk dirty.
赎金在哪里
Where's the money?
别耍无赖了
Try not to be an asshole.
她越来越虚弱
She's getting weaker.
她挺不了多久了
She doesn't have long.
三四个小时吧
Three or four hours.
你为什么一直盯着看
Why are you watching?
一定有办法看出她到底在哪
There's got to be a way to figure out where she is.
她不停地转动眼球
She keeps moving her eyes.
像是在看什么
It's like she's looking at something.
也许吧
If you say so.
你应该歇会儿
You should take a break.
散散步
Just go for a walk.
我为什么要去散步
Why would I go for a walk?
有时候你需要
Sometimes you need to...
换换脑子才能解决问题
get away from a problem to figure it out.
你去散步吧
Yeah, well, you take a walk;
我要找到她
I'm going to find her.
弗莱接到一通电♥话♥
Frye just got the call.
通话中
警♥察♥在你旁边吗 丹尼尔
Are you with the police, Daniel?
在
Yes.
联邦探员呢
The Feds?
他们也在
Them, too.
他们就喜欢不请自来
Ugh, you can alway count on them to insert themselves...
胡乱插手
where they're not wanted.
他们就爱乱插
They're good at insertion.
抱歉
Sorry.
都叫什么
Names?
说吧
Tell him.
海勒和盖德曼
Heller and Gedman.
送钱的是哪个
Who'll be making the drop?
盖德曼
Gedman.
很期待见到他
Look forward to meeting him.
你们集到钱了吗
Do you have the money?
拿到了
Yes.
动作倒挺快
That was fast.
你现在可是焦点人物
You've got everyone's attention.
相信我 你的意思大家都明白了
You made your point, trust me.
我可不确定
I doubt that.
我会给你们进一步的指令
Instructions to follow.
那笔钱不能再等了
We need that money now.
正在办
It's coming.
有些法律程序要走
Needs to go through the proper channels.
他为什么要知道你们的名字
So, why did he want t know your names?
他想构建一种私密的人际关系
He wants a personal connection.
彼此建立信任 显示我们能够信守诺言
Builds trust, show we can keep our word.
盖德曼
Gedman.
刚刚
Well, that was...
我表现得还不错吧
that was great?
应该没我的事了
I guess my work here is done.
我可以出去弄点墨西哥卷饼了吧
I'm gonna go get some tacos.
小子 你哪也不许去
You're not goin anywhere, son.
这个叫盖德曼的家伙看上去很紧张
This guy Gedman look nervous.
你们确定他之前干过类似的活吗
You sure he's done this kind o thing before?
可能是有点神经紧张吧
Got a case of the yips?
毕竟这不是普通的绑♥架♥案
This isn't your average hostage-taker.
也许会有陷阱
He could be walking into a ambush.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我是马可·鲁伊斯
Marco Ruiz.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 我去去就回
I'm sorry. I... I'll be righ back.
肯定是他老婆
That's his wife.
天天电♥话♥打不停
She calls all the time.
谁叫他婚姻幸福美满呢
Well, he's got a strong marriage.
这样的搭档可是很难得
You want that in a partner.
声音开小点
下午好啊 警官
放轻松
你好 加尔文先生
什么加尔文先生啊
叫我福斯托 哥们儿 福斯托
我们可不是朋友 有何贵干
我是来帮忙的
帮什么忙
就是那个姑娘
我听说美国人拿不出钱
调查局的人又束手束脚
他们一贯如此
他们正在努力凑呢
才怪
钱在这
整整一百万美元
我看了那姑娘的视频
然后我就想到那些恶心的美♥国♥佬♥
如何冷眼旁观 眼睁睁地看着她死去
把钱拿上吧
我仓库里每个月因为老鼠
而造成的损失都不止这个数
要是引起了警方的注意
对你的生意可不好
现在的情况糟透了 马可
他们不会拿你的钱的
他们会问钱的来源
就说是埃尔雷仓库的
那都是正经生意
他们还是会去查的
让他们查去好了 美♥国♥佬♥信任你
我也能找得到你 马可·鲁伊斯
钱拿到了
Got the money.
你从哪弄到的
Where did you find it?
一个匿名者捐赠的
A donor who wishes it remain anonymous.
我们必须知道钱的来源 警探
We have to know where you got it, Detective.
是一个好心的墨西哥市民捐的
A prominent Mexica citizen.
这点信息还远远不够啊
Yeah, we're gonna need a little more information than that.
埃尔雷仓库
El Rey Storage.
公♥司♥的业主想要帮忙
The man who owns it wants to help.
还是等调查局的拨款吧
I'd rather draw from the reserve.
用了这笔钱
Fewer potential problems...
日后还不知道会出什么岔子呢
should something happen with the money.
我们等了一整天 那笔钱也没筹到
We've been waiting on that reserve money all day.
搜索行动也一无所获
Search has turned up squat.
这笔钱是你们目前唯一的机会了
This money is your only shot.
好吧
All right.
在箱子里装上跟踪器
Have a tracker put in this.
做好准备
Get wired up.
要是有机会抓到这个家伙
If we have a shot at nabbing this guy,
我可不想错失良机
I don't want to miss it...
我也要参于投放赎金
I'm gonna go on the drop.
你都无权携带武器
You're not authorized to carry a weapon.
我弄来了钱
I brought the money,
那姑娘又是墨西哥人 我一定要去
the girl's Mexican, I'm going!
我们到了
We've arrived.
他在等我们呢
He's expecting us.
准备好了吗
You prepared for this?
说句话啊
Need you to answer me.
准备好了
Yes.
你好 鲍勃
Hello, Bob.
斯蒂文 兄弟
Brother Steven.
我可不是你的兄弟
I'm not your brother.
在上帝眼中 四海之内皆兄弟
Ah, we're all brothers in the eyes of the Lord.
这点我可不敢苟同 鲍勃
I don't share you views, Bob...
哪有什么上帝
You know, there's nothing.
世人皆孤独
We're alone in the world.
目之所及 唯有虚无
I've seen the void.
我会为你祈祷的
I'll hold you in my prayers.
随便你吧 鲍勃 如果这能让你好受点
Well, yeah. If that makes you feel better, Bob.
她在哪
Where is she?
伊娃 可以出来了
Eva, you can come out.
伊娃 这位是鲍勃
Eva, this is Bob...
鲍勃 这是伊娃
Bob, this is Eva.
欢迎来到我们农场 伊娃
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表