剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
马可 这是肯尼斯·黑斯廷
Marco... this is Kenneth Hasting.
他的驾照还在使用中
And he has a current driver' license.
这个人是戴维·泰特
That's David Tate.
我得告诉你一些事情
I have to tell yo something.
好的
Okay.
是坏事
Well, it's bad.
你会被吓坏的
It's gonna shock you.
我有心理准备
Uh, I've been warned.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
是已婚 还在跟别的男人约会
And married and... out with another man.
你喜欢这样吗
And enjoying yourself?
是的
Yeah.
我也是
Me, too.
事情太复杂了
So messed up.
是的 不过
Yes, it is. But...
你还是喜欢我
And you still like me.
我想现在就把你带回我家
And I want to take you home with me right now.
五分钟后外面见吧
Meet me outside in five?
好的
Yeah.
你没认出来我吧
You don't recognize me, do you?
抱歉
Sorry.
是啊 也许你在事发之后
Yeah, maybe you didn't check the papers...
根本没看过报纸
after what you did.
我跟很多人打过交道
Look, I meet a lot of people...
你要干什么
Wa... What the hell?
听我说
Look at me.
什么
What...
2007年2月10日 美洲边境大桥上
There was hit-and-run on the Bridge of the Americas,
发生一起肇事逃逸
February 10, 2007.
我不知道
I don't know...
你像傻♥逼♥一样开车
You were driving like an asshole does,
把一辆本♥田♥別翻车了
clipped Honda from behind. Flipped it.
那辆车是我妻子开的 我儿子坐在后座
My wife was driving that car. My son was in the backseat.
他们都被撞死了 那不是
- They were both crushed. - It wasn't...
你毁了我的人生
You took my whole life away.
然后直接开溜 若无其事
Then just drove on, like it didn't matter at all.
谁知道怎么回事
Well, who knows?
他不再躲藏了
He's not hiding anymore.
你好 队长 为什么出动这么多人
一个富二代在自己的派对上被杀了
我给您介绍一下我的上司
这个自大的美♥国♥佬♥不是你的上司
我才是你上司
这位是罗伯斯队长 这位是韦德副队长
This is Captain Robles. Lieutenant Wade.
看来你们的连环杀手越境来到墨西哥了
It seems your serial killer crossed over into Mexico.
我这位自大的美♥国♥佬♥
很想看看那个念珠
would like very much to see that bead.
你们不是抓了一个嫌疑人吗 是的
- You have someone in custody, no? - We do.
看来谁都会犯错啊
I guess everyone makes mistakes.
请允许我的探员把那枚念珠收起来
I would like for my detectives to collect it please.
我的人做事你放心
You can trust my people.
傻♥逼♥
吉尔
Oh, Jill.
我爱你
I love you.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
你这是破坏罪案现场
You'r contaminating the crime scene!
我认识吉尔·泰特
I knew Jill Tate.
朋友吗
Friend?
不止
More than that.
炮♥友♥
Sex.
我和她有外遇时 跟戴维还是朋友
We had an affair while I was friends with David.
马可 你事先应该告诉我
Marco, you should've told me that.
我以为这跟调查无关
I didn't think it mattered.
你得告诉其他人
We need to tell the others.
千万不要
No, please.
这很重要
It's important.
桑娅
Sonya...
我知道没告诉你确实不对
I know I was wrong not to tell you.
她死于肇事逃逸时 你还在跟她交往吗
Were you still seeing her when she died in the hit-and-run?
是的
Yes.
你就是桥那边的那个人
You're the man across the bridge.
累了吗
Tired?
没有
Not really.
我也没有
Me neither.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表