剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
她胳膊需要动手术
Well, she's gonna need surgery on the arm.
近期是不行了
That's not possible anytime soon.
你不能走 桑娅 你差点就送了命
You can't leave, Sonya... you nearly died.
你不是说我很幸运吗
I thought you said I was lucky.
我说你能活下来很幸运
I said lucky to b alive.
你流了很多血
You've had a lot of blood loss...
医生 我们能单独待一会儿吗
Doc, could we have a minute, please.
好 谢谢
- Sure. - All right.
你应该听从她的建议的
You know, maybe yo ought to listen to her.
格斯有消息了吗
Anything on Gus?
没有 马可正在把阿尔玛转移到安全的地方
Nope. Marco's getting Alma somewhere safe.
能帮我一下吗
Can you help me with these?
当然了 你坐下
Sure, babe. Sit yourself down.
你该留下住院的
You should stay here.
我不能留下 格斯还活着
You know I can't do that. Gus is alive.
何以见得
Why do you say that?
他想让马可痛苦
He wants Marco to suffer.
他想让他也经历一下
He wants to draw it out.
维柯丁[止痛药] 很有效
Vicodin. It... It's good.
好 谢谢你向我们吐露心声 肖恩
Okay. Okay, thanks, Shaun, for trusting us with that.
今天我们这里来了新人
We have a new face with us this morning.
你想让我 也来一遍吗
You want me to do... do the whole thing?
对 天哪
- Yeah, yeah. - My God.
好吧 我叫丹尼尔
Um... okay. My name is Daniel.
如果你们叫我丹的话 我会杀了你们的
If you almost call me Dan, the I'll kill you.
太棒了 谢谢你讲了
Stripes. Um, thank you for telling me...
一个非常让人郁闷的故事 肖恩
that deeply depressing story, Shaun.
说实话你让我自我感觉很良好
You actually make me feel really good about myself,
这点很棒
so that was awesome.
我大约90分钟前刚喝了最后一杯酒
Um, I had my last drink about 90 minutes ago...
味道很不错
and it was delicious.
好吧
Okay.
我不知道你们都是怎么做到的
I don't know how you guys do what you do.
对我来说几乎是不可能的事
It just seems kind of impossible to me.
我尝试了
I tried.
我努力了 但我把自己逼得太紧
I try so hard, and then just, I get so far...
结果又搞砸了 当新的问题出现时
and then shit the bed and something happens,
我只好选择灌醉自己
and I just get hammered,
那样日子就过得容易多了
and life is so much better when you're hammered.
但在我生命中
But I have...
仍然有一位好友觉得我可以改过自新
I have cool people in my life who think I can change.
我见到了许多出色的人
I see a lot of cool people,
谢谢你
thank you,
你们让我再一次相信自己
who let me believe in myself.
所以 谢谢你们
So, thanks for that.
天哪
Oh, God.
不管了
So, whatever.
我没带表 但是
I don't have a watch or anything, but, uh, look.
现在是8点22分
It is 8:22...
从现在起我会再试一次
and, uh, from this point on I'm gonna give it a shot.
我不知道能坚持多久
I don't know how it's gonna go but...
但我会努力尝试
Shit, I'll give it a shot.
就这样
Okay.
刚才说的真感人啊
How touching that all was.
大家注意 这些是从戴维·泰特公♥寓♥
All right, gang. This is the haul from...
搜出来的材料 每个受害者一堆
David Tate's apartment. One pile per victim.
抓紧时间 但一定要仔细
Be quick, but be diligent.
这些东西对我儿子有什么帮助
How does that help my son?
他作案很有计划
We know he's methodical.
如果抓走你儿子是其中一环
If there's a plan for your boy,
这里面一定有些蛛丝马迹
it's in here somewhere.
你也没法确定
You don't know that.
但几率最大
I know it's our best bet.
车牌调查得怎么样了
Anything on the license plate?
还没消息
No, ma'am, not yet.
你还好吧 没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
好吧 这有丹尼尔·弗莱的汽车爆♥炸♥案
All right. Got Daniel Frye's car bomb here.
盖德曼谋杀案 梅多斯医生谋杀案
Gedman's murder. Dr. Meadow's murder.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
是的
Yes.
一切都弄砸了
Everything is coming apart.
格斯的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Gus.
抱歉我没能保护好他
I'm sorry I couldn't protect him.
你已经尽力了
There was nothing you could do.
但这是我的职责 你叫我保护好他的
But it was... it was my job, and you asked me to keep him safe,
但我没能做到 对不起 我尽力了
and I, and I didn't. I'm sorry. I tried.
过来一下
Come here.
这些是什么 我们没弄明白的文件
- What are these? - These are documents we can't connect...
你上一次睡觉是什么时候 谁知道
- When did you last sleep? - Uh, who knows?
你状态很不好 我没事
- You're not yourself. - I'm fine.
我必须得问你
I'm required to ask.
你确定不需要休息一下
Are you sure you don't need to step away?
这混♥蛋♥抓了我儿子 汉克
如果有人抓了你儿子你会怎样
What would you do if someone had your son?
巡警发现了那辆车
Uniforms found the car.
快去
Go. Go, go, go, go.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
一小时前掘墓人发现它停在这里
Gravedigger found it out here an hour ago.
里面没东西吗 操作手册 收据
- Nothing inside? - Manual, receipts,
杂物箱里还有些别的东西
a few things in the glove box.
马可
Marco!
马可 这不是他
Marco. It's not him.
这不是格斯 只是个坟墓
It's not Gus. It's just a grave!
他在耍你
He's playing with you.
我是个男人 是个父亲
I am a man. A father.
这不是儿戏
This is not a game.
我明白 好了 快起来
I know. Come on, get up.
我们不会放弃的 好吗 走吧
We won't stop, okay? Let's go.
埃尔帕索 州法♥院♥
好了 是有点麻烦
Okay. Kind of a curveball.
麻烦大了去了
A curve-up-my-ass ball.
我觉得也没那么严重
More like a slider then, I guess.
他什么都没留给我
He left me nothing.
他把房♥子和土地留给你了
He left you the house and land.
钱 车 艺术品 家具全归凯特了
Kate got the money, the cars, the art, the furniture.
我都说了 你得到了土地和隧♥道♥
I repeat, you got the land and the tunnel.
庭审真是很顺利啊
That went super well, I thought.
你还真是善于离间我和你♥爸♥啊 凯特
You did a really good job of turning him against me, Kate.
其实有一天
So... this one time,
我爸半夜给我打电♥话♥
my dad calls me up in the middle of the night.
我问他出什么事了
And I... I ask him what's up, you know?
他说 不过是又和那个蠢女人过了一天罢了
He says, "Oh... it's jus another day married to an idiot. "
那是八年前的事了
That was eight years ago.
所以让他疏远你的人 是你自己
Pretty sure you turned him against you.
别了 贱♥人♥ 再见 凯特
- Bye, whore. - Adios, Kate...
别理她
Forget her...
看着我 别理她 隧♥道♥是我们的
Look at me, forget her We've got the tunnel...
不是吗 今天下午我们去把蒂姆的事解决了
Okay? We solve the Tim problem this afternoon,
好好吓唬一下他 然后就没事了
we put the fear of God in him, and then we'll be fine.
韦德副队长
Lieutenant Wade?
在 但我们现在有点忙
Yeah, we're kind of busy right now.
丹尼尔·弗莱失踪了
Daniel Frye is missing.
他不是个酒鬼吗 不是的
- He's an addict, right? - It's not like that.
我们一起去参加戒酒会 我觉得
We were at an AA meeting, an I don't...
我觉得把车开走的 不是他本人
I don't think it was him that drove his car away.
是吗 那是谁开走的
Yeah? Who was it?
丹尼尔帮忙包庇了那场肇事逃逸
Daniel helped cover up the hit-and-run.
就是戴维·泰特家的那场事故
David Tate's family.
他说正因为这样凶手才一直针对他
He told me that's why he's been target all this time.
该死
Damn.
停车罚单
Parking ticket.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表