剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
《边桥谜案》前情回顾
Previously on The Bridge...
包里装的是什么
What's in the gym bag?
雷雷哥什么时候辜负过你
Has old Ray Ray ever let you down.
发射器
它们都指向了戴维·泰特
All roads lead back to David Tate.
调查局的戴维·泰特
David Tate? FBI?
你认识这个人
You know him?
戴维·泰特已经死了
David Tate's dead.
她当时打算离开戴维
She was gonna leave David.
我猜那晚他们有过争吵
My guess is they got in a fighe that night,
之后她拽着凯莱布 去找她的新男人
she grabbed Caleb, went to be with her new man.
却发生了意外
Never made it.
这到底是谁
Who the heck is this?
尸体的身份是
Body was I.D. 'd...
于八月六号♥失踪的肯尼斯·黑斯廷
as Kenneth Hasting went missing in August 6.
马可 这是肯尼斯·黑斯廷
Marco, this is Kenneth Hasting,
他的驾照还在使用中
and he has a current driver's license.
驾驶执照
这个人是戴维·泰特
That's David Tate.
你没认出来我吧
You don't recognize me, do you?
我跟很多人打过交道
Look, I meet a lot of people...
你要干什么
Hey... Hey... What the hell?
2007年2月10日 美洲边境大桥上
There was hit-and-run on the Bridge of the Americas,
发生一起肇事逃逸
February 10, 2007.
你毁了我的人生
You took my whole life away.
我认识吉尔·泰特
I know Jill Tate.
我和她有外遇时 跟戴维还是朋友
We had an affair while I was friends with David.
她死于肇事逃逸时 你还在跟她交往吗
Were you still with her when she died in the hit-and-run?
是的
Yes.
你就是桥那边的那个人
You're the man across the bridge.
累了吗
Tired?
没有
Not really.
我也没有
Me neither.
我儿子在哪里
Where is my son?
我儿子
My son?
边桥谜案
第一季 第九集
马可
Marco.
我已经和墨西哥城警方取得联♥系♥
他们要答案
快了 队长
我们知道他的长相
We know what he looks like.
厉害的美国专案组逮捕他了吗
Has your fancy American task force arrested him yet?
还没有
No, they haven't.
马可
Marco,
在沙漠里杀掉印第安人是一回事
但他刚杀害的可是索尔先生的独子
我明白 队长
不 你不明白
如果你没忙着跟踪美♥国♥佬♥警探
你可能已经抓住他了
找到他 否则我们都会在监狱里刷马桶
明白吗
明白 队长
他不会罢休的
He's not done.
我知道
I know.
华瑞兹的花♥花♥公♥子♥怎么卷进此事了
How does this Juarez playboy fit into this?
圣地亚哥·索尔是一起肇事逃逸事故的嫌疑犯
Santiago Sol was a suspect in the hit-and-run accident...
事故导致泰特的妻子死在桥上
that killed Tate's wife on the bridge.
她说她爱我 而且
She told me she loved me, and...
想和我在一起
she wanted to be with me.
我不在乎她
It was nothing to me.
你在她身上泄欲
You used her for sex.
不是
No.
你爱过她吗
You loved her?
当然不爱
No.
你早该告诉她
Well, you should've told her that.
她根本听不进去
Oh, she believed what she wanted to believe.
那是因为你在骗她
That's 'cause you were lying to her.
真不敢相信 天啊
桑娅 并非所有事都是非黑即白的
Sonya, not everything is black and white.
如果他知道了呢
What if he knows.
不
No.
不可能
That's not possible.
我们是朋友
We were friends.
我和他一起出席他们的葬礼
I was at their funeral with him.
他毫不知情
He did not know.
如果他现在知道了呢
What if he knows now?
如果他现在知道了
What if he knows now...
并放过了向你复仇的大好时机
and he didn't kill you when he had the chance...
因为他另有阴谋
because he's planning something else.
王八蛋 我的家人
我要回家
I'm going home.
凯撒
Cesar?
你好啊 你出来干什么
Hey, there. What are you doing out?
雷在哪
Where's Ray?
我不知道
I don't know.
从脸开始划
Start with the face.
住手
凯撒 你干什么
雷在哪
在屋里
让开
不 女士 拜托
别逼我做不想做的事
搞什么 你个混♥蛋♥
你装什么爷们
你不过是个软弱的仆人罢了
谢谢
Thank you.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
阿尔玛 快接电♥话♥
她不接电♥话♥
She won't pick up.
你最近一次跟她说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke with her?
好几天了
Days.
我有不详的预感
I have a bad feeling.
格斯呢
What about Gus?
他也不接电♥话♥
Oh, he's not picking up either.
洁娜 你吓我一跳
Zina, hi. You scared me.
怎么了
Something wrong?
没事 只是
No, you... you just...
就是
Well, yeah, it's just... just...
你不是说你还在 还没回来
I thought you said you were still in, uh, out of town...
所以要迟些见面吗
and that's why we couldn't meet until later?
你说你还在拉雷多
You said you were stil in Laredo.
我说过吗 是啊
- I did? - Yeah.
你是在耍我吗
Are you messing with me?
我还留着你的短♥信♥
I - I have the text.
这不是我发的 格斯
Um, that's not me, Gus.
这是我以前的手♥机♥号♥
That's my old cell number.
我搬家之后我们就没发过短♥信♥了
We haven't texted since I moved.
希望你没给这妹子透露太多
Hopefully, you didn't tell this girl too much.
等下
Wait, so...
我们稍后不约会吗
we are not meeting later?
不啊
Um, no.
好吧
Okay, uh...
我得走了
I... I have to go.
阿尔玛
Alma?
阿尔玛 孩子们
Alma? Girls?
也许她们出去了
Maybe they're out.
这个时间
At this hour?
会去哪
Where would they be?
罗萨里奥
Rosario...
我是马可
索菲亚和莉莉跟你在一起吗
好吧
我知道了 什么时候
她说要去哪了吗
好的 不不不
Okay. No, no, no, no.
没什么事
谢谢 再见
她们和阿尔玛在一起
They're with Alma.
她一小时前把她们接走了
She picked them up an hour ago.
那就好
That's good.
每晚睡在同一个人身边很难吗
Is it hard to sleep next to the same person every night?
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表