剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
《边桥谜案》前情回顾
Previously on The Bridge...
你喜欢研究细节
You like details, huh?
跟凶手一样
Just like the killer.
这是我的工作方式
It's how I work.
家里情况怎么样了
How's things at home?
世事如此
It is what it is.
我们并不是非得这么做
We don't have to do this.
我们都想这样 对吗
Well... it's what we both want, right?
我在这边想做点生意
I want to get something going down here.
明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
当然 你能借我
- I do. - Think you could...
一万五千美元做启动资金吗
set me up with 15 to start?
这得花几天时间 好极了
- Just gonna take me a couple of days. - Sweet.
干得好 蒂米 你真适合做内鬼
Good job, Timmy. Snitching suits you.
但是与五年前在拉斯·克鲁塞斯的
But I have a partial match on a car...
一个拍卖♥♥会上卖♥♥出的一辆车
that was sold at a auction...
有部分匹配
in Las Cruces five years ago.
有名字吗
Is there a name?
杰克森·柴德里斯 住在麦克纳特路
Jack Childress, lives out on McNutt Road.
埃尔帕索警局 打开门
El Paso PD. Open the door!
他去过墨西哥
He's been to Mexico.
他说自己是去「执行任务」
Many times he calls them his "missions. "
我会开枪的
I will shoot you.
我相信你会的
I believe you will.
你可以逃跑的
You could've run.
为什么留下了等着挨枪子
Why'd you stay to shoot?
因为任务还没完成
My job wasn't done.
我本想杀那个墨西哥人
I meant to kill the Mexican.
六年前
天啊 感觉真好
God, that feels so good.
我感觉不到我的老二了
I can't... I can't... I can't feel my dick.
猜猜怎么着
Guess what?
我的裤子在哪里
私处有点冷
It is a little... it's a little cold in the nether regions.
老爹啊
Daddy!
把你的裤子给我
Give me your pants.
天啊
Oh, shit!
真的吗 我要你的裤子
For real? I want those pants.
把裤子给我
Give me the pants!
太棒了
Yes! Yes!
裤子
裤子
你很有钱
You're rich.
有钱人不该
Rich guys aren't supposed to run...
该死 不该缺毒品
oh, shit... aren't supposed to run out of drugs ever.
你们应该用它武装到牙齿 不是吗
It's the great equalizer, isn't it, dude?
太扫兴了
Ooh, it's a buzzkill.
我们二十分钟就能往返
Eh, we'll be across and back in 20 minutes.
不 我的护照
Oh, no. My passport.
在我另外一条裤子口袋里
It's in my other pantalones.
该死
去和大胸妹克劳迪娅玩吧
Go, go with Claudia hot tits.
我买♥♥完马上回来
I'll be back with the blow.
好吧 来 我的裤子
Oh, yes. Come here. Oh, my pants.
桑迪 向你敬礼
Santi! I salute you.
拜拜啦
Byebye, eh? Yes!
去吧
Ooh, yes. Go get 'em.
太棒了
Yes! Oh, yes!
去吧
Andale!
玩笔
全♥裸♥
边桥谜案
第一季 第八集
杰克 你家有33把非法武器
33 illegal weapon found at your place, Jack.
你是在为末日做准备吗
You prepping for the end times?
我的回答是辩证法
Dialectics is my answer.
你的回答是辩证法
Dialectics is your answer.
有许多对你的指控
We got a laundry list of charges against you,
其中包括谋杀♥警♥♥察♥ 那下场可不好
cop-killing among them, and that doesn't end well.
在你们的司法系统 的确不好
In your system? No.
我们还得很多具尸体要问你呢
We also have a lot of bodies to talk about.
罗琳·盖茨 克里斯蒂娜·富恩特斯
Lorraine Gates. Cristina Fuentes.
吉娜·梅多斯
Gina Meadows.
我不认识她们
I don't know them.
我们在你的卡车上发现了一把骨锯
We found a bone saw in your truck.
我们在检测上面的DNA
We're testing it for DNA.
尽管检测吧 因为
Well, test away, 'cause,
那不是我的锯子
it's not my saw.
别人放到你车上的吗
Someone put them there?
是的
Well, yeah.
你们入侵了我的地盘
You guys invaded my land.
我家到处都是陌生人
Strangers all over my property.
谁知道你们留下了什么 或者拿走了什么
Who knows what you left there or took?
是的 我以前被偷过
Yeah, I've been stolen from before.
彼得·梅多斯家外的车呢
What about the car at Peter Meadows' house,
就在他被杀的地方
where he was killed?
也被偷走了
Also stolen!
但你没上报
But you didn't report it.
我上报给谁啊 你吗
Who would I report it to? You?
你为什么想枪杀马可·鲁伊斯
Why did you want to shoot Marco Ruiz?
那个墨西哥人吗
The Mexican?
是的
Yes.
保持平衡
Equilibrium.
但你在仓库里有过机会
But you had your chance in the warehouse.
为什么只是踢了他
Why just kick him?
我的大脑
Yeah, my brain, it, uh...
它需要休息
it needs a rest.
为什么那时候不开枪打死他
Why not shoot him then?
我不知道
I don't know.
拒绝武器
小家伙们呢
Where are the little ones?
在奶奶家
这条裙子怎么回事
是阿尔玛的
It's Alma's.
她要去参加派对
She's going to a party.
听说你们抓到了凶手
So, I heard you catched the killer.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
就是的
Yes, yes, yes.
为你父亲骄傲吗
真厉害
That is cool.
你的婚姻就快完蛋了 不过还是恭喜了
I mean, your marriage is falling apart but congrats.
一切都会没事的 格斯
Everything's gonna be fine, Gus.
你跟我妈妈快离婚时就是这样
This is how it started with my mom.
你渐渐不回家了
You stopped coming home.
你们离婚后 我几乎就见不着你
And after the divorce, I barely saw you.
我
I...
我在工作
was working I... I...
还记得你送我的红色自行车吗
You remember the red bike you gave me?
被面包车撞坏的那辆
The one that got run over by a van?
记得 你十岁的生日礼物
Yeah. For your tenth birthday.
我故意把它扔在街上的
I left it in the street on purpose.
你知道这种自行车
Do you have any idea...
是多少孩子梦寐以求的吗
how many kids would kill for a bike like that?
但我不想要自行车
But I didn't want a bike.
也许
Maybe...
我当时应该多陪陪你的
I wasn't there for you enough.
也许吧
Maybe.
等你有了孩子就会明白的
You will understand when you have kids.
这并不容易
It's not easy.
我朋友洁娜也这么说
Yeah, you sound like my friend Zina.
这就对了
There you go.
那孩子真聪明
That's a smart kid.
你应该跟她在一起
You should stick with her.
不 冷静点
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表