剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
《边桥谜案》前情回顾
Previously on The Bridge...
我的天呐
Holy shit.
鲍勃 我一直对她有非分之想
Bob, I've been thinking about her in a special way.
下车吧
Here we go.
你干什么 戴维
What are you doing, David?
退后 退后
Get back! Go back!
他妈的到底搞什么
Wwhat the hell's going on?
炸♥弹♥已经激活 让狙击手待命
Bomb's live. Have your sniper stand down.
他已经激活了炸♥药♥
He's activated the dead man's switch.
只要你告诉儿子的下落 你想干什么都行
Do whateve you have to do and tell me where my son is!
拿出你的枪
Take out your gun.
很好 现在瞄准他
Good. Now point it at him.
我跟你不一样
I'm not like you.
你这样救不了任何人
You're not saving anyone.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
我也许知道他在哪
I think I know where he is.
格斯 马克 不要开枪
Gus! Marco! Don't shoot.
桑娅 我找到格斯了
- Sonya. - I found Gus.
她在说谎 他还活着吗
- She's lying. - Did you find him alive?
不
No.
上帝保佑你 史蒂文
Blessings, Steven.
鸡不错啊 是啊 她不肯下蛋
- Nice chicken. - Yeah, well, she won' lay,
我估计她吃了不少咖啡渣
and I'm... I'm thinking maybe she got into some coffee grounds.
你觉得她像吃过吗
She seem caffeinated to you?
她像只鸡 对啊
- Seems like a chicken. - Yeah.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you here?
我得到了启示
I've had revelation.
说吧 伊娃
- Tell it. - Eva.
我想娶她做我妻子
I want to make her my wife.
这有些突然
That's kind of sudden.
我打算向她求婚 如果她同意了
I'm gonna ask for her hand, and, uh, if she says yes,
那就由你来主持婚礼
then, uh, you're gonna perform the ceremony.
我深感荣幸 哥们 但是伊娃走了
I'm honored, brother. But Eva's gone.
她没走
She can't be.
她走了
She is.
什么时候的事 一周前
- When? - Week.
她说她想静一静
Said she wanted off the path.
你该告诉我这事的
You could've told me about this.
我要找到她
I'm gonna find her.
运气不好啊
是啊
你去哪
科洛涅阿斯
我能带你去
不用了 谢谢
我去搭巴士
那好吧 请载我一程吧
边桥谜案
第一季 第十二集
车架弯曲 机体毁坏
The frame's bent, engine block's demolished.
这就是所谓的全损
This here's what we call a total loss.
我要你修好它
Well, I need it fixed.
我不知道从何下手
I wouldn't know where to start.
花多少钱我都认
I'll pay whatever it costs.
花更少的钱 你就能买♥♥到一辆新烈马
You could buy a new Bronco for less.
我不想要新
I don't want a new!
我不想要新的烈马 我就想要这辆
I don't want a new Bronco. I want this one.
女士 我耳朵很灵
Lady, I... I got good hearing.
这个技工简直太没用了
This mechanic' useless.
多年来我一直都在请他修车
Well, I've been using him for years.
他固执的要命
Well, he's very stubborn.
没错
He is.
他让我扔了它
He wants me to junk it.
桑娅
Sonya...
这不过是她的车罢了 不是她
It was her car; it is not her.
无论如何 你赶快处理
In any case, could you wrap it up.
地检那边还等着呢
The D. A. 's waiting to prep me.
能不能取出那盘磁带 它卡住了
Can you get the tape out? It stuck.
这没问题
That I can do.
拜
Bye.
检察官联♥系♥不上马可
Prosecutor can't get hold of Marco.
我也是
Yeah, me neither.
他必须要现身
We need him to show up.
我已经打了十一次电♥话♥了
Well, I've called him 11 times...
他还没打回来 所以
and he hasn't called me back, so...
我想他了
I miss him.
这是好事
That's good.
是吗
Is it?
是啊 你为什么不去见他呢
Yeah. Why don't you go see him?
他不会希望我去的
Don't think he'd lik that.
都已经 已经一个月了
Well, it's been ov... it's been over a month.
大家不再联♥系♥ 探望 越来越孤单了
People stop calling, checking in, it gets pretty lonely.
我记得
I remember.
带些点心去
Bring pastries?
没错
There you go.
伊娃·格拉 见过她吗
她在那家工厂上班
你认识她吗
我见过她
我带了好东西给你
Hi. I brought you these.
是这样的 周五进行预审听证
So, um... the preliminary hearing' Friday.
地方检察官需要你的证词
The D. A. needs your testimony.
一直没有你的消息
Haven't heard from you.
还以为会有一场葬礼
Thought there'd be a funeral.
没有葬礼
No funeral.
你有没有 你最近
Have you, um... How have you...
我最近如何 你想问这个吗
How have I been? Is that your question?
要么烂醉 要么沉睡
I've been drunk. Or asleep.
好吧 阿尔玛呢
Right. And Alma?
阿尔玛走了
Alma is gone.
她去哪里了
Oh, where'd she go?
不知道啊 我说她走了
I don't dnow. She's gone, I said.
你还不明白吗
我的几个女儿也走了 格斯也死了
And my daughters are gone and Gus is gone!
正常人都知道这些吧
A normal person would know that!
而且 大家都知道不该打电♥话♥给我
A - A-And they would know not to call me,
不该敲我门 不该来我家
not to knock door, not to come to my house!
我是想看看你情况如何
Well, I wanted to check on you.
为什么 我们又不熟
Why? You don't know me.
我们曾是搭档啊
Well, we... we were partners.
不不不 别误会了
No, no, no, no, no... Don't misunderstand things.
你我不过是
You and I are just two people...
合作办案罢了
who worked together on a case.
仅此而已
看他们荡秋千的样子
好像猴子
我想把这个还你
I wanted to give this back to you.
我偷的
I stole it.
她是说真的吗
我以为被你那亚洲兄弟拿走了
你是我所见过的最差劲的会计
我是来找新搭档的
I'm looking for new partner.
我这个人没有搭档 只有员工
I don't have partners. I have employees.
我有隧♥道♥
And I have a tunnel.
你之前从里面运过一具尸体 没收你钱
You hauled a corpse through it once... for free.
那你把账单给我 我请了
- Send me the bill. - It's on the house.
你需要一个我这样的人 是吗
- You need someone like me. - Ah, si?
为什么 我是白人 还是美国公民
- Why? - I'm white, I'm a citizen.
在美国没人注意我 你不行
I blend in over there. You don't.
你想做我在埃尔帕索的合伙人
So you'll be my man in El Paso.
百分之十五分成
For 15%.
你太瘦了 需要吃份牛排了
You're too skinny. You need una steak.
我们找个晚上去吃饭吧
We'll go to dinner one night.
这么说是有的谈了
Does that mean we have a deal?
每周五公斤货 我们见面
Five kilos per week. We meet,
然后我付给你钱
I pay you entonces.
顺便还可以了解彼此
We get to know each other.
我没问题
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表